20 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
#201 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 12:15:54 PM(UTC)

Lovely entries Pebb, love the first two and the last one is really something. As always, good luck :)
#202 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 11:07:22 AM(UTC)

All of these are amazing! Love the DB9 abstract as well.
#203 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 12:58:46 PM(UTC)
Thanks lads. Now with that out of the way, I better mention that I won't be commenting on any other galleries today for one reason. Me and someone on PSN has had a falling out. And because of this, I feel pretty unhappy which doesn't help when it has been a depressing week for me due to my work hours all still being afternoon's to 10pm.

As well as unfesible requests made by my section leader which see's me be the only one in my department on Saturday's evenings. Along with her latest request which saw me finish late.

Edited by user Sunday, November 29, 2015 1:00:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#204 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 5:15:40 AM(UTC)

Hope things start looking up soon Pebb!
#205 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 5:34:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Hope things start looking up soon Pebb!
Hopefully the people in my department keep doing their fair share of evenings. Because I do the most evenings in my department. However it wasn't always like this because instead of working all afternoons to 10pm, I use to have one day shift on a Sunday with some more people doing evenings. But before my past manager left she handled moving around everyone's shifts in the wrong manner which saw me be not given a proper look into what shifts were avaible.

And due to this instead of the people who use to do 2 evenings between themselves they thought it would be a fun idea not to share the new mornings between more of their co-workers which includes me of course. Along with that one person who was moved to another department due to their smell cried in the office which allowed to return to their previous department. While allowing them to work only days instead of their old hours.

Which in turn means I will mostly have to wait until next year before having any hope since the people I use to work with on a Sunday want me back for one reason. The one who got his old department job back isn't in the right shape for a physical job. While the department he cried about being moved too is designed for him. As well as that another thing that doesn't help about the slacker is he keeps stealing stuff.

But instead of sacking him they allow him to keep his job. While anyone who stole just one thing got sacked after a day.

I will try to go through my latest shots in the next few days. Then again nothing can be promised since my aim with every update to post only my best shots which is what everyone should do.

Edited by user Monday, November 30, 2015 5:35:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#206 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 9:30:32 AM(UTC)
I always remember viewing your photos on the old forums, even then your photos just stood out!! And best of all, the photo of the McLaren P1s near side front head light shot is just superb!!
#207 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 3:54:25 PM(UTC)
Sorry to hear Pebb, looking forward to your next update!
#208 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 5:42:23 AM(UTC)
From lots and lots, and lots of past experience myself... Personal dramas are never a good thing for forum sites. People used to tell me the same thing, and I wish I listened to them as it does wonders at changing how people think of you. (Again, lots of experience there unfortunately)

On a serious side though, I hope things start looking up for you in work. You spoke before of wanting to go self employed with the photography or work for Rooster Teeth a year or two ago. How's that coming along?

As for the photos, I think that goes for what most people do. I wouldn't expect to see people posting their worst shots and hiding away their best ones. Or maybe they do... Hmmm... :P

Edited by user Monday, December 7, 2015 5:43:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Click for FH5 Gallery
#209 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:56:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xHACHIK0 Go to Quoted Post
From lots and lots, and lots of past experience myself... Personal dramas are never a good thing for forum sites. People used to tell me the same thing, and I wish I listened to them as it does wonders at changing how people think of you. (Again, lots of experience there unfortunately)

On a serious side though, I hope things start looking up for you in work. You spoke before of wanting to go self employed with the photography or work for Rooster Teeth a year or two ago. How's that coming along?

As for the photos, I think that goes for what most people do. I wouldn't expect to see people posting their worst shots and hiding away their best ones. Or maybe they do... Hmmm... :P
My dream of getting a better future by doing something I love got shattered when I wasn't approached. Along with when I started to do only days to night shifts. The same can be said about my dream of making it in sports which wasn't helped by my family or last ever school not dropping any hints.

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Sorry to hear Pebb, looking forward to your next update!
Hopefully I can find time to start work on it later this week or during Sunday.

Originally Posted by: firingpistol12 Go to Quoted Post
I always remember viewing your photos on the old forums, even then your photos just stood out!! And best of all, the photo of the McLaren P1s near side front head light shot is just superb!!
Did you by chance go by another name.

#210 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 11:34:39 PM(UTC)
Operation Unloved

What is Operation Unloved well after seeing a mixed batch of shots over the last few weeks, I am now forced to use a plan B. But what is Operation Unloved well let's go into detail. For this plan I will be posting up five shots. And over the weekend everyone will vote on what shot they want me to enter for week 13, alongside two other shots chosen by me.

Along with that if everything goes to plan and the shot chosen by you wins. Then the same will be done for one more week to see if I can win two in a row which hasn't happened for a few years.

Extra Info:

*All five shots will be posted up this Friday.
*You will have until the early hours of Monday to vote.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2015 11:36:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#211 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:04:22 AM(UTC)
I still love you Pebb

🇨🇦
#212 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 3:07:23 PM(UTC)

What shot would you like to see me enter into week 13 of the official FM6 PMC. Alongside two other shots chosen by me.

Deadline for votes: 14/12/2015

Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
I still love you Pebb
Cheers

Edited by user Friday, December 11, 2015 3:08:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#213 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 4:12:30 PM(UTC)
Shot #1 for me!
#214 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 4:16:15 PM(UTC)
Shot #1 for me!

+1, same here
#215 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 5:51:19 PM(UTC)
I'm pretty torn between shot 3 and 5, although I don't think I've seen an interior shot winner for a while, but there is a first for everything! especially since your work is always superb

🇨🇦
#216 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 8:55:41 PM(UTC)
Shot 5 for me, though they all look superb

Conjur-D | Youtube
#217 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:06:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
I still love you Pebb

We all do Pebb :)

Shot #1 for me. I really like shot 5 too but like KTVDS said, I can't remember the last time an interior shot won.
#218 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 10:52:52 AM(UTC)

All of these are amazing! Love the DB9 abstract as well.

I agree with Lethal, all of those shots are stunning!

#219 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 11:30:38 AM(UTC)
#220 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:25:49 PM(UTC)
Thanks for every single comment lads.

Click for the full size

Edited by user Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:26:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#221 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 2:18:42 PM(UTC)
Operation Unloved | Update

After counting up each vote on GTPlanet and FM.net I am pleased to reveal that shot 5 has won. But what will happen to shot 1, well it may be used in a future voting session or photomode contest. Now with that all said I think it is time I got around to toasting some White Boule.

#222 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 5:45:06 PM(UTC)
Awesome composition on the Ford GT shot!
#223 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 5:52:09 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #4 | Stock
#5 > #9 | Edited

Edited by user Monday, December 14, 2015 5:54:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#224 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 9:00:16 PM(UTC)

This is my favorite out of the bunch. I really enjoy how you used non-traditional ways of composition in this set. Very creative and I'm looking forward to more!
#225 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:05:26 AM(UTC)
Lovely set!
Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
20 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error