This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 10:41:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post

If you disagree, say it but don't be all smug about it.
What great community this is... laughable.



When i check your latest 20 posts right now ... in 18 !!! you complain about this achievement or people with a different opinion on this achievement.

The other 2 posts ...

1. You complain about the 'world traveler' achievement
2. You complain about the reward system


... really ?!?


Wow I am actually astonished that you had the urge of checking my last posts :D
Oh and if the only thing you got from my last posts is complaining then you should really work on your reading comprehension skills.
Or tighten your definition on "complaining" as I don't think that answering questions and sharing experiences count as "complaining".
World traveler? Yeah this is unobtainable so there is reason to complain (even though I was merely adding it to the Bug List that it doesn't unlock).
Reward system? If the stats don't update I'd say it's fair to mention it isn't it? Especially considering I pointed attention towards playing the beta maybe being relevant to the issue.

Anyways, good to know the nosey ones here.
Rank: Racing Permit
#152 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 11:07:52 AM(UTC)
Can you confirm that you only need to finish every Car Division once rather than every Division in every Series?
That would be nice to know.[/quote]

Ok so it appears that the "One for the History Books" is 100% career related. I retract my previous statement about not having a 100% achievement. Shouldnt take too long though. Much quicker than FM4 but no harsh statements about that considering what a great game it was!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#153 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:04:02 AM(UTC)
It really is quite entertaining this thread. All achievements in this game except one are time based. Just accept the challenge guys!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:06:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: On the Podium
#154 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:31:58 AM(UTC)
On a related note, would this be possible in Leagues?

None of the other Multiplayer Achievements can be unlocked in Leagues so I suspect not, but given that it's a Public Lobby setup (albeit ranked) and there are Ghost leagues, it may be easier to win from the back.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#155 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:42:14 AM(UTC)
I fail to see the sense of achievement in boosting.

The only issue I have with this acheivemet is having to rely in luck to start last in a 24 man lobby. I ventured into the hoppers for the first time in a long time last night (because my preferred league was - as has been the case every single time I've played - closed till midnight :-( ) and only 1 race had the full 24 starters, and in all of the races I started from 2-10.

I find it odd, and probably unfair, that luck plays a massive part in the achievement.
Rank: Racing Permit
#156 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:24:44 AM(UTC)
How is it possible to be part of a boost session?

Want to get this and happy to help with other, just not sure how to set up session or be a part of others that are attempting the achievement?

Cheers of any advice
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:32:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Luigi And Guido Go to Quoted Post
How is it possible to be part of a boost session?

Want to get this and happy to help with other, just not sure how to set up session or be a part of others that are attempting the achievement?

Cheers of any advice


Head to www.trueachievements.com and register if you aren't already.
Then go to: http://www.trueachieveme...he-pack-achievement.htm and on the right side you will see upcoming session for this achievement.
Pick one that suits your times best and one that's close to being full.
When the session starts, pray that everyone is around and that in one of the rounds you get placed last.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:33:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#158 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:11:41 AM(UTC)
Cheers mate for the response I will sign up 👍
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
Rank: On the Podium
 1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:00:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TGS Hoss360 Go to Quoted Post
This just seems like an actual "achievement". I like it, it makes you feel as if you actually achieved something special and earned every bit of it. Most achievements lately just feel like participation ribbons. Like "hey, thanks for just doing the basic stuff". I know this won't be easy to attain, I'm by no means a fast driver.

If you think this achievement is impossible, go look at the game that took up most of my time prior to FM2's release... Chromehounds. Go on, check out the achievements for that... I'll wait here.


For some, it is impossible. So I will respectfully disagree.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
Rank: Driver's License
#160 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 10:41:33 PM(UTC)
Mobs defending the achievement why you even here?

Gears of War had some silly achievements like (this is Anex) and they made it more accessible in the last update.

Achievements are a big part of xbox if you don't care get lost.

After so many years with achievements why going back to "2007" impossible achievements?

Edited by user Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:01:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 1:49:27 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 might as well make it easier to get. People are already going on achievement forums and asking to boost it, which probably defeats the purpose of an achievement like this.
Rank: Racing Permit
#162 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 12:27:26 PM(UTC)
Is it likely that Turn10 could amend the achievement to make it easier?

I have not seen this before, but don't really want to put tons of effort into getting this for it to be made really easy!

Taking time away from my grinding out the single player career mode lol
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#163 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 1:29:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post

The tune and design achievements can be done with little investments if you have some friends help you out and download / like them or a second account of yours.
These are controllable achievements, Thru the Pack is Luck³.


The problem I see here is that a lot of people would like to be able to cheese their way to every hard achievement. Your solution to the tune and design achievements isn't to actually do it right, but to have your friends all get your crappy creations, just to unlock an achievement that in the end, you didn't really achieve.

Same thing with people who would like to be able to fill a private lobby with 23 friends, and have everyone take turns starting last and being let through the pack to finish first. That's not winning the achievement, that's cheating.

It's perfectly fine that some of them are very difficult to get. That's what makes it so much sweeter when you finally do get it. Not everyone will. That's ok. You can't cheese your way throught every challenge in life either.

Rank: Driver's License
#164 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 4:58:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Luigi And Guido Go to Quoted Post
Is it likely that Turn10 could amend the achievement to make it easier?

I have not seen this before, but don't really want to put tons of effort into getting this for it to be made really easy!

Taking time away from my grinding out the single player career mode lol


Easy for you to say when you got it on my session.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 6:10:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jayeffaar Go to Quoted Post
Your solution to the tune and design achievements isn't to actually do it right


Oh really?
The description tells me to earn Credits from Tunes and Designs.
Whether friends have to use them or strangers isn't specified, therefore I did it right.

Originally Posted by: jayeffaar Go to Quoted Post
[...] just to unlock an achievement that in the end, you didn't really achieve.


... And I couldn't care less.
They are just achievements, they have no real life impact.
If this was in some kind of competition you would have a point, but considering this is more like a private checklist of stuff you've done it shouldn't be anyone elses concern.

Originally Posted by: jayeffaar Go to Quoted Post
Same thing with people who would like to be able to fill a private lobby with 23 friends, and have everyone take turns starting last and being let through the pack to finish first. That's not winning the achievement, that's cheating.


No, it's using the tools the game gives you to your advantage.

Originally Posted by: jayeffaar Go to Quoted Post
It's perfectly fine that some of them are very difficult to get. That's what makes it so much sweeter when you finally do get it. Not everyone will. That's ok. You can't cheese your way throught every challenge in life either.


If the difficulty is primarily based on luck I disagree.
And comparing challenges in life to an achievement within a game is silly to say the least.
Rank: Driver's License
#166 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:40:40 AM(UTC)
Turn 10, you better patch this horrible achievement on tuesday, along with your unstable lobbies, chat and multiplayer bugs. Until now I wasted 12 hours trying for this achievement and never had the chance to start at 24th place. What where you thinking to include such luckbased nonsense?
Rank: Driver's License
#167 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 1:31:34 AM(UTC)
Same here, no patch for this achievement and I'm done; only achievements i have left are completing all the campaign races and theres no point in playing on if i cannot achieve 100%. Starting from the back (removing the 24 player criteria) would work as every single game has the potential.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#168 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:35:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nibbles Go to Quoted Post
Same here, no patch for this achievement and I'm done; only achievements i have left are completing all the campaign races and theres no point in playing on if i cannot achieve 100%. Starting from the back (removing the 24 player criteria) would work as every single game has the potential.


Even though I understand the frustration with this achievement, I don't understand the sentiment that a game isn't worth playing because of one achievement that you might not get...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#169 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:50:28 AM(UTC)
I got the 'thru the pack' achievement yesterday, albeit with a little help from lag/glitches where I could drive through everyone.
Rank: Driver's License
#170 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:11:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nibbles Go to Quoted Post
Same here, no patch for this achievement and I'm done; only achievements i have left are completing all the campaign races and theres no point in playing on if i cannot achieve 100%. Starting from the back (removing the 24 player criteria) would work as every single game has the potential.


Even though I understand the frustration with this achievement, I don't understand the sentiment that a game isn't worth playing because of one achievement that you might not get...


It's a philosophy thing for achievement hunters and completionists. Most of us play a game to finish it, which means playing through all modes, getting all the achievements and then shelf it/sell it. What he means is, if you can't get 100 % because of some achievement, there is no point do to the grind and win all career races (wich is playing the career six times and will take about 100 hours alone), because you will never complete the game anyway.

Edited by user Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:25:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#171 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:27:56 AM(UTC)
If you are trying to cross the street and looking to the left you see a Small VW Rabbit stopping to let you across and you start to walk across and get drilled by the big Mack truck coming from the right.
What I am saying is that there are several things to be patched in the game but they have to prioritize which ones first and which ones are not that bad. My only gripe is The lack of any communication about any issues and what if anything is being done.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#172 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:47:09 AM(UTC)
Does anyone wanna set up a lobby so we have full 24 people after the achievement. If so add me with a msg
Rank: Driver's License
#173 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:30:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FranconianX Go to Quoted Post
Turn 10, you better patch this horrible achievement on tuesday, along with your unstable lobbies, chat and multiplayer bugs. Until now I wasted 12 hours trying for this achievement and never had the chance to start at 24th place. What where you thinking to include such luckbased nonsense?


Me too I've helped more than 30 people to get the chevo then they **** off the two times I was in last I got ****** and less people are in to help the ones who have helped them.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#174 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:29:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FranconianX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nibbles Go to Quoted Post
Same here, no patch for this achievement and I'm done; only achievements i have left are completing all the campaign races and theres no point in playing on if i cannot achieve 100%. Starting from the back (removing the 24 player criteria) would work as every single game has the potential.


Even though I understand the frustration with this achievement, I don't understand the sentiment that a game isn't worth playing because of one achievement that you might not get...


It's a philosophy thing for achievement hunters and completionists. Most of us play a game to finish it, which means playing through all modes, getting all the achievements and then shelf it/sell it. What he means is, if you can't get 100 % because of some achievement, there is no point do to the grind and win all career races (wich is playing the career six times and will take about 100 hours alone), because you will never complete the game anyway.


I know, because I am (or was) an achievement hunter and completionist myself.
However, that never stopped me from playing games I'm interested in, even if I know I won't be able to complete them.
That's why I have GoW1 and GoW3 in my list even though I'll never get the Seriously... achievements.
Or GRAW and the "Be first in every leaderboard" achievements.
I still played them, enjoyed them and didn't let improbable achievements get in my way.

Again, I understand that not getting every achievement can be frustrating, but contrary to what you said it appears to me that Franconian has no interest in playing this game any further if it won't get patched, which is a shame since it's a great game overall.
Rank: Driver's License
#175 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 6:42:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FranconianX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nibbles Go to Quoted Post
Same here, no patch for this achievement and I'm done; only achievements i have left are completing all the campaign races and theres no point in playing on if i cannot achieve 100%. Starting from the back (removing the 24 player criteria) would work as every single game has the potential.


Even though I understand the frustration with this achievement, I don't understand the sentiment that a game isn't worth playing because of one achievement that you might not get...


It's a philosophy thing for achievement hunters and completionists. Most of us play a game to finish it, which means playing through all modes, getting all the achievements and then shelf it/sell it. What he means is, if you can't get 100 % because of some achievement, there is no point do to the grind and win all career races (wich is playing the career six times and will take about 100 hours alone), because you will never complete the game anyway.


I know, because I am (or was) an achievement hunter and completionist myself.
However, that never stopped me from playing games I'm interested in, even if I know I won't be able to complete them.
That's why I have GoW1 and GoW3 in my list even though I'll never get the Seriously... achievements.
Or GRAW and the "Be first in every leaderboard" achievements.
I still played them, enjoyed them and didn't let improbable achievements get in my way.

Again, I understand that not getting every achievement can be frustrating, but contrary to what you said it appears to me that Franconian has no interest in playing this game any further if it won't get patched, which is a shame since it's a great game overall.


I agree with you but achievements hunters are at least 1/4 of xbox gamers and we don't understand how the game have 99% of the achievements dead easy and 1 being stupidity hard. You know the impact this would have in some gamers why do this for.

The achievement should be changed to finish 1st from last without requiring 24 players.

I rather have to finish forza 6 single player 10 time than having to rely on 24 player lobby.

Edited by user Sunday, October 4, 2015 6:57:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error