12 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:20:52 AM(UTC)
I nearly managed this today. I went from 22nd to 1st in a public A class race. If only there were 2 more cars!!
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:46:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F1SH M0NG3R Go to Quoted Post
No i don't mean it like that, I know that people will stay in the existing boosting lobby. What I mean is people are unlikely to go back into a lobby like that if they already have the achievement. So after a while there will be fewer and fewer people hosting these lobbies and less chance of there being one when you are available.

Ah yes that is rather unlikely even though I've seen some people stay in follow up sessions.
You are definitely right in that you should do this ASAP if you plan to boost it.
The most annoying part when it comes to boosting this particular achievement is that it takes so many players.
There will always be "that one guy" that either doesn't show up or comes in late and still demands his position even though a reserve was pulled.

Originally Posted by: I Super GT I Go to Quoted Post
I nearly managed this today. I went from 22nd to 1st in a public A class race. If only there were 2 more cars!!

Nicely done anyways ;)
#128 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:35:03 AM(UTC)
Funny I do not ever recall anyone crying about the 1 achievement in FM5 that was all luck.

Race with a Turn 10 DEV

. Get over it people it is a silly game. You all look really really foolish coming here and saying this or that about it. Then again I do find it most entertaining reading your posts and seeing just how whinny you all can be about a little thing as trivial as this. Keep it up you just look dumber and dumber the more you post about it...........
#129 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:36:50 AM(UTC)
Im only one endurance race away from having "One for the History Books" which i plan on doing tonight. That leaves me with just "World Traveler" and "Thru the Pack" achievements. Cant quite figure what two or three tracks i need for "World Traveler" but as for "Thru the Pack" i have managed starting 22nd and finishing 1st. It angers me that they have so many multiplayer achievements in the game. What ever happened to finishing career to 100%?
#130 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:57:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post
Funny I do not ever recall anyone crying about the 1 achievement in FM5 that was all luck.

Race with a Turn 10 DEV

. Get over it people it is a silly game. You all look really really foolish coming here and saying this or that about it. Then again I do find it most entertaining reading your posts and seeing just how whinny you all can be about a little thing as trivial as this. Keep it up you just look dumber and dumber the more you post about it...........

Which achievement was that?
Can't remember it being there.
Also if you don't care about it feel free to ignore this thread.
No one is forcing you to reply here.
Calling others dumb even though you have nothing to contribute to this other than insulting.

Originally Posted by: xDeaDxCriMinaLx Go to Quoted Post
Im only one endurance race away from having "One for the History Books" which i plan on doing tonight. That leaves me with just "World Traveler" and "Thru the Pack" achievements. Cant quite figure what two or three tracks i need for "World Traveler" but as for "Thru the Pack" i have managed starting 22nd and finishing 1st. It angers me that they have so many multiplayer achievements in the game. What ever happened to finishing career to 100%?

Can you confirm that you only need to finish every Car Division once rather than every Division in every Series?
That would be nice to know.

Edited by user Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:58:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#131 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:58:46 PM(UTC)
The day I get this achievement without boosting is the day I win the lottery.

Rough estimations for me (and I'm in the pinnacle leagues) are that I would probably need to do 1000 online races to manage it.

Edited by user Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:59:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#132 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 2:40:29 PM(UTC)
Everybody is saying that it is ridiculous and you will never have that many people in a lobby etc.
If you really want it that bad and cannot live without it there are plenty of boosting sessions on websites like trueachievements where you should be able to obtain it fairly easily. I got it in maybe the 6th race or so.

Then you were really lucky to get it in your 6th race. There's only about a 23% chance that you'd start in last place within 6 races. Some of use have done close to a hundred races with no luck. And the chances of getting it get less and less as time goes on, because it's going to be harder to get the 24 people together. I'd be very surprised if you keep joining the sessions to help others get it now that you've got the achievement.
#133 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 2:47:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rekikire Go to Quoted Post
Everybody is saying that it is ridiculous and you will never have that many people in a lobby etc.
If you really want it that bad and cannot live without it there are plenty of boosting sessions on websites like trueachievements where you should be able to obtain it fairly easily. I got it in maybe the 6th race or so.

Then you were really lucky to get it in your 6th race. There's only about a 23% chance that you'd start in last place within 6 races. Some of use have done close to a hundred races with no luck. And the chances of getting it get less and less as time goes on, because it's going to be harder to get the 24 people together. I'd be very surprised if you keep joining the sessions to help others get it now that you've got the achievement.

Yeah I did mention that in the part that you decided not to quote.
#134 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 3:45:26 PM(UTC)
I got this achievement this morning in a boosting session. Rookery 5hrs and I stayed for couple hours after to help out. You don't need 24 to finish the race people can quit as long as they pass the start line once
#135 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:56:04 PM(UTC)
So no additions to my 80 race losing streak today. Got up at 3:30 am to get some racing in only to find that we couldn't get enough people together for a 24 player lobby. Of course, once people have got the achievement, not many of them are keen to keep on doing it on later days. We'll see what happens tomorrow, at least that session starts at 5am, so I can get an extra hour in bed.
#136 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:01:32 AM(UTC)
We were in a boost lobby yesterday.

Somebody was 24th, overtook us all won the race but we all lost the lobby-connection
and he got NOTHING!

This is just by far the most ridicolous achievement ever !!!

Oh and in about 20 races I was always in the middle.

Turn 10 listen,

20.000 people are tracked in Trueachievement and only 219 !!! got it yet.

Don´t you see that you stepped too far here???
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#137 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:14:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post

Somebody was 24th, overtook us all won the race but we all lost the lobby-connection
and he got NOTHING!

Turn 10 listen,

Yeah, difficult skill achievements are one thing, insane luck are another especially as it's a public lobby achievement. They could simply alter this to starting last and finishing first, but still in a public lobby if they want to maintain this sort of thing. It'll still require a bunch of luck to be last on the grid and win, but at least your chances are vastly improved without giving it away!
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:48:29 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 listen,

20,000 people tracked doesn't mean that all 20,000 tried to get the achievement or even know/care about getting the achievement. I would also argue that 219 is not bad considering the game hasn't even been officially out for 2 weeks yet. But please continue to entertain us with your "woe is me" attitude.
#139 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:25:07 PM(UTC)
I unlocked this by drag racing online...only 7 people in lobby and I was the odd man out so I raced myself...not sure how but it counted...
 3 users liked this post.
#140 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:36:32 PM(UTC)
If they change it they should change it to get yourself banned from the forums.
 2 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:49:33 PM(UTC)

and he got NOTHING!

Turn 10 listen,

Ahahaha. Epic!

Maybe the other 19.xxx people just play the game instead of try to boost a stupid achievement!

What a pity it can't be done in a 30 seconds 23-drivatar freeplay race like most of the other 'achievements'

xD xD xD xD

Edited by user Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:54:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

2 users liked this post.
#142 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:52:54 PM(UTC)
Make an achievement that's not supposed to be boostable, but instead no one can get it legit and the only people that do have it boosted for it. Make sense....

On trueacheivements theres a never ending list of boosting sessions, with more being made every few hours.

Edited by user Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:54:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#143 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:10:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CTM AudiRS6 Go to Quoted Post
Make an achievement that's not supposed to be boostable, but instead no one can get it legit and the only people that do have it boosted for it. Make sense....

On trueacheivements theres a never ending list of boosting sessions, with more being made every few hours.

This is so true.
#144 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:28:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deeper Demons Go to Quoted Post
I would also argue that 219 is not bad considering the game hasn't even been officially out for 2 weeks yet. But please continue to entertain us with your "woe is me" attitude.

Your condescending attitude isn't appreciated either.
And the vast majority of the 219 players are from boosting sessions, so yeah.

Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
If they change it they should change it to get yourself banned from the forums.

Wow, what a helpful contribution from a mod... Well done.
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 3:57:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Thanks

:-) xD

@ all the cry a river guys ...

Feel free to post about your hard FM6 life here

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/

or here

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/forums.aspx

and I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY will be full of pity.

Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post
Just like I figured all of you are only concerned about a stupid achievement. And look now your cheating the system to get it. This truly does bother me to have to read about people crying about something being to hard and then like I said from day one work harder at figuring out a way around it to get it then actually just playing the game.

I have ZERO RESPECT FOR ANYONE OF YOU. I know you really don't care and that is fine but I just wanted to let you all know that I do care about your stupid antics and know why at times this game and its player make the experience horrible for the ones that are here to enjoy something we want to play.

The best thing is now that you have your work around so you can get this game out of the way and move on to the next game and wreck someone else experience because of your selfish desire to complete a game 100%

^^
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

#147 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:02:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Paul40till5 Go to Quoted Post
I unlocked this by drag racing online...only 7 people in lobby and I was the odd man out so I raced myself...not sure how but it counted...

Very interesting indeed....

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#148 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:09:46 PM(UTC)
Lemme know if it works for you ssrdemo...first heat dragging against no one bc I was the odd man out, 1/4 mile later I went from last to first....achievement in 9.24 seconds
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:21:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
... lots of nonsense ...

The only one crying is going to be Justin Timberlake if he finds out often his song title was misused in this thread.
One would think the croud that wants the achievement requirements changed were the childish ones but reading all the salty replies from those who don't want it changed, it seems it's the other way around (seriously, it's ridiculous).
If you disagree, say it but don't be all smug about it.
What great community this is... laughable.
 2 users liked this post.
#150 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 1:56:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post

If you disagree, say it but don't be all smug about it.
What great community this is... laughable.

When i check your latest 20 posts right now ... in 18 !!! you complain about this achievement or people with a different opinion on this achievement.

The other 2 posts ...

1. You complain about the 'world traveler' achievement
2. You complain about the reward system

... really ?!?

12 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error