20 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:40:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

So awesome.

Stunning work all round with the P1 but this one right here? Amazing!! Absolutely love it!

British Columbia, Canada
-8:00 PST
#52 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:42:39 PM(UTC)
Really love the first two shots from your last set

especially considering that they are unedited

🇨🇦
#53 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 7:09:52 AM(UTC)
As some of you lot will know, I have quite a few shots captured on GameDVR. And while any after the 14th have an option to share to OneDrive. Or share to my feed, there is quite a few shots before the 14th of Septemer. And because of this. The only way a few shots will see the ligh of day is if, they are captured in 720p.

Since one of my capture devices only records & captures shots in 720. While on the OS front, I do not want to buy Windows 10 just to save a few shots with some form of screen capture program. But what does this mean in terms of new updates, well here are a few stock shots in 720p.

Click for the full size

Flickr Links: #1, #2, #3

Perfection!
When I got half way through the editing process. I entered the stage, where I was liked should I bin it and just upload the stock shot. But in the end after a bit more cleaning up, I am glad the bin decision didn't happen.

@ Everyone Else: Thanks again for the fabulous comments.

Edited by user Monday, September 21, 2015 7:10:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#54 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 2:20:12 PM(UTC)
Gallery News

I am hoping to resume work on my next update later on. Or during Tuesday afternoon. So if you want to see something fresh right this instance, then you will just have to wait. :p

#55 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 2:25:12 PM(UTC)
Gotta say, your talent is unmatched.
Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
#56 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 5:25:58 PM(UTC)
You have such an unrivaled talent, i wish I could be every slightly close to how good you are
#57 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:35:36 PM(UTC)
Awesome work as always, Pebb!! Loved those GT pics on the very first page!

My galleries - FH2/FM6/FH3
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:53:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
You have such an unrivaled talent, i wish I could be every slightly close to how good you are
Experience is one of my strengths in my opinion since I was part of one of the very first photomode communities. Which of course is the GT4 one on GTPlanet. Along with that another of my strengths must be the love of art and photography.

Because I started doing a lot more art, once I attended secondary school a very long time ago. While for photography, well 2-5 years ago I went to my last automotive event which was Goodwood Festival of Speed.

@Eveyone Else:Thanks for the comments. :)

1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 10:26:31 AM(UTC)
Your abstract shots are always top notch, and the perspective you use on your wide angle shots always leaves me in awe.

As are the angles you use for the detail shots. I've tried replicating a couple of times but can never achieve even remotely close results so I tend to stick away from that lol. Not once have I seen a dull update come from you, and I always look forward to seeing your following sets.

This one is just beautiful, you always seem to capture the curves of a car perfectly.

#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:05:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lImaRobotl Go to Quoted Post
Your abstract shots are always top notch, and the perspective you use on your wide angle shots always leaves me in awe.

As are the angles you use for the detail shots. I've tried replicating a couple of times but can never achieve even remotely close results so I tend to stick away from that lol. Not once have I seen a dull update come from you, and I always look forward to seeing your following sets.

This one is just beautiful, you always seem to capture the curves of a car perfectly.

Im agree. Beautiful pictures men!
#61 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:29:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post

Breathtaking!

Daaaaamnnn....

Pebb I remember your incredible work from the Forza4 days and you're still killing it with these unique sets, time after time. *TAKES A SEAT AND AWAITS THE NEXT FORZATASTIC MAGIC*

#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:48:41 AM(UTC)

Awesome experiments Pebb, I like the last one best.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:02:48 PM(UTC)
Preview - Edited

Photomode Contest - Week 3

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: MonstaBoYY Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Breathtaking!

Daaaaamnnn....

Pebb I remember your incredible work from the Forza4 days and you're still killing it with these unique sets, time after time. *TAKES A SEAT AND AWAITS THE NEXT FORZATASTIC MAGIC*

Thanks for remembering my past updates.

Awesome experiments Pebb, I like the last one best.
It is good to see you taking some time out in your busy schedule. :)

Originally Posted by: Patrick Los Go to Quoted Post
I hope my next update lives up to the expecations, which I set with my P1 updates. Because while it may be a tough ask for me to top any updates featuring the P1. At the end of the day, I wouldn't have it any other way. And here is why. In my view everyone should always give it everything, when it comes to producing a new update.

Thanks for the comment. And while on the subject of comments, I will try my hardest to post a comment in your gallery on GTPlanet and FM.net in a few days time.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:02:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 1:49:08 PM(UTC)
Due to the R6: Siege beta servers having issues tonight. It looks like work will resume on my next update on Friday or Monday. And because of this you may get lucky and see another preview at the weekend.

#65 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:55:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Patrick Los Go to Quoted Post

Just WOW!!!
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 6:10:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Due to the R6: Siege beta servers having issues tonight. It looks like work will resume on my next update on Friday or Monday. And because of this you may get lucky and see another preview at the weekend.

I can't complain about that!

🇨🇦
#67 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:24:14 PM(UTC)
Thanks for both comments. :)

#68 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:32:03 PM(UTC)
I would just like to add my appreciation for the shot with the blue P1, i think it is a magnificent shot!
#69 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 9:37:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
I would just like to add my appreciation for the shot with the blue P1, i think it is a magnificent shot!
I hope it will be topped someday with some form of shot that is classed as photoshopped. However since I use a Photoshop CS2, it looks like some of my ideas may never be fully realized since certain brushes and so forth only work with newer versions of Phortoshop.

New Preview | Edited

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 9:37:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:03:07 AM(UTC)
Beautiful gallery! ;)
#71 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:02:33 AM(UTC)

I love both previews Pebb and your week three entries are beautiful!
#72 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 6:35:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DerKunzZ Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful gallery! ;)
I hope all future updates will pass everyone's expectations since everyone is always trying to improve, which is pleasing to know. Even if it means trying to win a contest 8 times on the trot just like the good old days will be much tougher this time around. However I will give it a good go since winning on a regular basis again would do my FM6 credits some good.

While allowing me to release more updates on a regular basis. Instead of spending most of my time cursing the AI on certain race circuits. :p

I love both previews Pebb and your week three entries are beautiful!
Hopefully Turn 10 will fall in love with one of my contest entries.

#73 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 5:11:16 AM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #6 / #12 | Edited
#7 > #11 | Stock

Selected Flickr Links: #1, #2, #3, #6, #8, #9

Edited by user Sunday, September 27, 2015 5:12:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 8:38:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

Epic
#75 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 8:43:15 AM(UTC)
Loving the Reventon shots. My favourite set yet Pebb!
Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
20 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error