2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 3:45:36 PM(UTC)
can.t yuse autocoin and buy,, whats happening..some body hack me
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 3:53:41 PM(UTC)
My friend has problems accessing the August Playseat Pack in the Marketplace also! ...VERY shabby T10! Looks like you've just cut off the DLC? ....Don't you want their money?

Edited by user Thursday, September 24, 2015 3:54:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The ultimate petrol-head! 40yrs of obsession! 30yrs of experience!
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:54:14 PM(UTC)
Hi, same problem for me.. i think they deleted all content.. not cool.. :/
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 12:41:06 AM(UTC)
Please tell me this is not happening!! I was going to buy the porsche pack this weekend!! :(
#5 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:18:55 AM(UTC)
Forza 3 dlc was available during 4 years (2009-2013)...and now seems to be the same thing with forza 4... (2011-2015) :/ there is the ultimate edition of forza 3 with all dlc, but unfortunately doesn't exist for F4... :(
#6 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:25:40 AM(UTC)
I can't believe they would do this with no warning. If they had of given a heads up 1 week to go warning, I'm sure they would have got a heap of last minute sales. I'm seriously pi**ed off right now.
#7 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:26:10 AM(UTC)
confirmed here (US) that there does not appear to be any DLC.

maybe it's a temporary thing? then again... ?

no announcement? ...that I've seen anyway.

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:35:18 AM(UTC)
I really really hope it's just a bug or something... :/
ps: only one dlc is available, the vip pack..but in the game market, maybe it's just because i have the limited edition.. or a big bug i don't know...
#9 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 2:38:02 AM(UTC)
So I found a porsche pack Dlc code for sale on the microsoft website... If I purchased, would it actually work you think?
#10 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 2:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddie House 55 Go to Quoted Post
So I found a porsche pack Dlc code for sale on the microsoft website... If I purchased, would it actually work you think?

no guarantee..you should wait to have some news.. :/

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 4:23:21 AM(UTC)
@Eddie House 55 - I was reading on a different forum someone purchased a pack on the website but was unable to download it....so I wouldn't try it. I can't understand why T10 would do this. I'm hopeful they are planning on releasing all dlc on a single pack. It makes no sense to cut us off without warning. Like someone said earlier, they probably would have gotten a bunch of extra money if they told us there was only a week or so left of availability. Odd that it closely coincided with the release of Forza 6 though.....
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 8:04:00 AM(UTC)
I've spoken to Xbox support, and it seems the issue is NOT a Marketplace problem. TURN10 HAVE REMOVED THE DLC!

Okay guys! It's TWITTER TIME! - Send your complaints here! - #FM4DLC

@mechberg, @ForzaMotorsport, @dan_greenawalt

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 8:57:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 9:43:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MarkSimpson UK Go to Quoted Post
I've spoken to Xbox support, and it seems the issue is NOT a Marketplace problem. TURN10 HAVE REMOVED THE DLC!

Thanks a lot Mark.. ;

Well.. not a word, no warning or something....niiiice! it's really sad, thanks T10... :/
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 10:36:48 AM(UTC)
I wish there was a hotline direct to the monkies back at T10, but all there is is this forum!

I have a question for those "monkies". - Why should we continue to pour cash into your latest versions of Forza, when you can't even look after the customers you already have?
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 12:29:57 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:57:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 12:42:20 PM(UTC)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Just when I finally got around to buy the seasson pass, THIS happens. I can't believe you're doing this to me, T10. You just ruined the greatest forza game ever made, EVER. I hope you are proud of yourselves.
End rant.

Edit: Sorry, got a little too exicted (in a bad way). Please tell me it's not permament.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:57:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 12:53:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Just when I finally got around to buy the seasson pass, THIS happens. I can't believe you're doing this to me, T10. You just ruined the greatest forza game ever made, EVER. I hope you are proud of yourselves.
End rant.

Edit: Sorry, got a little too exicted (in a bad way). Please tell me it's not permament.

The same ! Please turn 10, make us available DLC even a short time for us to buy them. You could have warned us !!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:57:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 12:58:29 PM(UTC)
I was also quite surprised when I went to play Forza 4 today and noticed that all of the DLC was missing. I promptly called Xbox Live customer service and the lady that helped me was also surprised. She's also further looking into it for me, but she said that it wasn't an Xbox Live service issue so it would appear that Turn10 Studios has deleted the DLC content for whatever purpose.

Update: I also Tweeted to @ForzaMotorsport and stuff and haven't received a response at all. Forza 4 had the biggest selection of cars out of all the Forza games, and I hope they bring back the DLC or at least make sure that Forza 6 gets more cars.

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 1:25:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:26:59 PM(UTC)
Is the site admin can go check with Turn 10 to get a clear answer ?! :/

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 1:27:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:38:16 PM(UTC)

I just tweeted 4 or 5 times. I urge everyone to do the same.
#21 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 1:58:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddie House 55 Go to Quoted Post

I just tweeted 4 or 5 times. I urge everyone to do the same.

Yes, the more we are, the better for us, go on twitter please people

#FM4DLC

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 2:13:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 2:44:13 PM(UTC)
They tweet :

https://twitter.com/Forz...tatus/647537103409049600

Quote:
Forza Motorsport ‏@ForzaMotorsport

We are aware of issues with #Forza4 DLC not appearing on the marketplace and are investigating.

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 2:53:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 3:22:37 PM(UTC)
It should also be noted that Forza 4 isn't even appearing on the Xbox Live Games On Demand marketplace. The only games on there are Forza Horizon & Forza Horizon 2. At least Turn 10 Studios is now aware of the issue and is responding promptly 😁 Hopefully it gets fixed so we can purchase the cars!
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 1:00:07 AM(UTC)
still nothing :'(
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 1:34:13 AM(UTC)
All we can do now is just wait until it pops back up.

Edited by user Monday, September 28, 2015 10:38:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error