4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:12:53 PM(UTC)
Unfortunaly I also lost all my tier 5 loyalty rewards due to a connection problem , could you help me please .
#52 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:33:02 PM(UTC)
The exact same thing has happened to me. I don't care about the credits, I just want the cars....
Gamertag: Chookbot
#53 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:52:12 PM(UTC)
Has anyone else re-received their loyalty rewards?
Or just the dude that started the thread?
#54 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 6:03:57 PM(UTC)
What I want to know is how to PREVENT this from happening when I get my rewards? I'd make a separate thread but it probably belongs in here?

Anyone have an answer for that?
#55 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 9:50:59 PM(UTC)
This is really messed up because I am having a similar issue. I decided that I wanted to use the rx7 rather than the 22b sti, however when I restarted all of my rewards were gone. I had only done one qualifying race and decided to chose a different car. Do you really thing I should not have my rewards because of that.
#56 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:35:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stinkmunky Go to Quoted Post
This is really messed up because I am having a similar issue. I decided that I wanted to use the rx7 rather than the 22b sti, however when I restarted all of my rewards were gone. I had only done one qualifying race and decided to chose a different car. Do you really thing I should not have my rewards because of that.

bit of bad luck there but seriously user error isnt there resposibility otherwise everyone would be doing it ...and they wouldnt have time to fix the "real" errors in the game
could have waited till those races were done , theres only 4 ...
not that long to wait maybe 15-20 minutes..
.just a lil bit of impatience
#57 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:50:03 PM(UTC)
Seems to have happened to a few people. Me included. Though I don't really care about the extra credits since they rain down like water. I would like the Ford GT back, but what are you going to do?
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:59:58 AM(UTC)
Should never delete the save and cloud save, you asking for problems you can loose everything, if a games that crashed different story t10 might re send them.

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:03:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added text

#59 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:41:20 AM(UTC)
had to reinstall forza 6 upon reinstallation lost all credit prizes an game progess. I want this fixed back to where I was and what I had. I want all content restored please and thank please kindly.
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:51:16 PM(UTC)
Almost same thing happened to me a friend came over and deleted my save. Need help to get my reward cars back.

#61 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 8:54:59 AM(UTC)
I think I may have messed something up...

I started the game and after the first race in Rio de Janeiro, I received several loyalty rewards and one achievement.

I received about 1.2 million credits and about 7 or 8 cars. I have enthusiastically played almost every Forza game and enjoy them greatly.

After the first race, I mistakenly selected a car I did not want from the first car selection screen.

I went back to the dashboard and deleted my save to start over...the problem is that I deleted from the cloud as well (I figured I would need to for it to properly reset).

Now I realized that all of the credits and cars I won from loyalty and Forza Hub are gone, and I am not getting them back now!

The game is probably seeing the first achievement you get for finishing the first race and not giving me my rewards again.

How can I recover my cars and credits?

Turn10, please help!!
#62 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:04:23 AM(UTC)
And I apologize in advance, I know there are other posts related to this, and I actually commented on one a few days ago (the OP said that his issue was resolved when someone from Turn10 saw his post and fixed his issue), but I have not heard anything back yet, and I really want to dive into FM6, but I feel like I am stuck until I get this issue fixed.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, and keep up the good work!

-The 0nly 0racle
#63 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 11:53:46 PM(UTC)
I preordered forza 6 $99 version I was tier level 6 before starting to play forza 6. I got my rewards 1.1 million credits an some free cars. I had to do some troubleshooting with xbox support they had me uninstall the game and reinstall it. upon reinstallation my reward credits and cars were gone, can you please give me my rewards back now that the game is reinstalled an other issues are fixed. I aqlso lost the preorder cars that was supposed to get as well and would like them restored too. the mazda mx=5 car pack is missing and also the ford 2017 gt for playing the demo I haven't received. I have a message that says I get it but I haven't gotten it.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:47:14 AM(UTC)
Hey guys has anybody had any luck with a direct response from T10 on this?

I have spent over $300 (Australia's exorbitant game pricing grr) on the ultimate editions of both this and FH2 in the past year. As a customer I can't help feeling a little bit screwed over by losing my Tier 6 'loyalty rewards' and promised credits just by experiencing a crashed game issue which was absolutely beyond my control :(

As it stands I have been unable to will myself to put any time into the game since seeing all my bonus cars and cash disappeared. Completely disheartening and $150 later i have spent less than 15 minutes with the game...

Please Turn 10 or any mods is there any chance of resolving this for the loyal fans?

Thanks in advance
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:51:54 AM(UTC)
i'm having the same exact issue, i got a pop up of loyalty rewards of 6 cars and 100k cr but then the game crashed right after i claimed them then it sent me back to the Ford GT race and nothing poped up when i finished it and i only had 1 car in my garage with 50k cr
 3 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:13:29 AM(UTC)
We're currently working on a fix that should address the issue of Faithful rewards not triggering for new game saves. Once the fix is live, all effected players should see their rewards the next time they login.

Thanks for your patience on this, and stay tuned.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:21:31 PM(UTC)
Thanks JoelPatrol! Awesome to know a fix is being worked on, much appreciated and keep up the good work
#68 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 6:14:17 PM(UTC)
Got a royalty bonus of 5.2 mill for playing forza 3,4 and horizon and I sign in and it shows I got a message . Saying I have received a loyalty bonus goto buy a car after it downloads and it says saving and my xbox froze after I restarted my xbox I had lost my royalty bonus . Slightly upset :(( please help!!!!

Edited by user Friday, September 25, 2015 6:16:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#69 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 6:33:16 PM(UTC)
Same thing just happens to me but only 5.2 mil
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:25:31 AM(UTC)
Hello , i lost my save after bug , it's possible im recieve all bonus in forza 6 again please ? sorry for my english!!! ( gt 40 and 6M4cr... ) thx ( i play forza 2,3,4,5 and forza horizon 1,2, fast and furioust. )

Edited by user Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:37:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 4:38:35 PM(UTC)
Same/similar boat as some others here. I pre-ordered the Deluxe but didn't play on release because I went back to previous games to pad my garages and get more Loyalty bonuses.

I should have around 15mil, but only received 3.2mil yesterday when I finally started :( tweeted the issue to T10 and FM, but no response.

From memory:
FM3 = 300+ = 5,000,000
FM4 = 300+ = 5,000,000
FH1 = 100-ish = 100,000
FM5 = 100-ish = 100,000
FH2 = 300+ = 5,000,000

Total should be 15,200,00 (so it looks like I only had up to 200 cars in my FM3, FM4 and FH2 garages)

Going through other threads and pages here, it should be fine for me to delete my profile and start again right? I should get all Loyalty unlocks, etc.? Not sure if the balance "owed" for Car Collector will come up through normal play now, and I stopped playing after the Qualifying Series in case it affected my stats in worse ways. Haven't bought any new cars (including the freebies) and haven't claimed the credit rewards from Forza Hub.

Edited by user Thursday, October 1, 2015 4:43:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Said FM6 instead of FH2 for garage stats

1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:16:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bardiel18 Go to Quoted Post
Same/similar boat as some others here. I pre-ordered the Deluxe but didn't play on release because I went back to previous games to pad my garages and get more Loyalty bonuses.

I should have around 15mil, but only received 3.2mil yesterday when I finally started :( tweeted the issue to T10 and FM, but no response.

From memory:
FM3 = 300+ = 5,000,000
FM4 = 300+ = 5,000,000
FH1 = 100-ish = 100,000
FM5 = 100-ish = 100,000
FH2 = 300+ = 5,000,000

Total should be 15,200,00 (so it looks like I only had up to 200 cars in my FM3, FM4 and FH2 garages)

Going through other threads and pages here, it should be fine for me to delete my profile and start again right? I should get all Loyalty unlocks, etc.? Not sure if the balance "owed" for Car Collector will come up through normal play now, and I stopped playing after the Qualifying Series in case it affected my stats in worse ways. Haven't bought any new cars (including the freebies) and haven't claimed the credit rewards from Forza Hub.

Did you read what others have said..most have lost everything once they deleted their save and restarted

There's supposed to be a fix in the works for that though

And as i speak seems some people are being regifted the initial rewards on top of what they already received

#73 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:48:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bardiel18 Go to Quoted Post

Did you read what others have said..most have lost everything once they deleted their save and restarted

There's supposed to be a fix in the works for that though

And as i speak seems some people are being regifted the initial rewards on top of what they already received

Yup, I went through quite a few pages. It seemed like a mixed bag of results, especially in the earlier days so I probably clung onto the "successful" attempts at it. Gonna sit on it for a while I guess...
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:52:35 PM(UTC)
Just a quick thank you for resending the rewards I lost when I tried to get my Ford GT.

I did receive the Ford, in a message like the Drivatar awards. Then today when I got on the game, I received the lost cars and credits. So again, THANK YOU!

It just goes to show, it never hurts to ask.

Thanks!
#75 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:49:31 PM(UTC)
The same happen to me, no cars no credits no Ford GT. Why this always happen to me? my friends all got there stuff! and I have no idea who to talk to about it
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error