5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:41:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PervasiveFall8 Go to Quoted Post
Some one asked what does the mod give you:

Fm6 affinity maxed mod by Sean McManus, on Flickr
12% grip and 50% credits per race with crew mod enabled - the grip is pretty handy in showcase where you don't have ability to have tune on.

as for the person that did Bathhurst 100 and only got 5 levels - that sucks - For me to date I've only done the Sebring and LeMans ones - Seb was 82 laps (300+ miles) and LeMans 30 laps (250 miles) I also did them with an affinity mod - which maxed out at 180k xp Not sure if that was the xp for the race or the new cap. I had FM5/4 worked to a science and it was so long ago I don't remember and I would really have to run some 2 lap races and see what the XP is and then calculate it out (wanna say LaSarthe used to be 8 laps or 7 laps maxed you at 50k xp in FM4 or 5) so then you do the math - but I don't know how many XP it is to max - I know its at least 360k or less... as Peugeot went from never used (0) to 25 maxed in 30 laps + 180K bonus

Fm6 Affinity Max mod set up by Sean McManus, on Flickr

Does anyone know the total amount of XP required to Max out affinity?

Very detailed and informative. Thanks for the info.
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:53:02 AM(UTC)
http://forums.forzamotor...adges-not-unlocking.aspx

Got the same problem with 2 manufactures. Maxed out 6 or 7 by now, 2 badges are missing (mod cards are always the same (in terms of the bonus given) and I got them).
Fuel your fantasy
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 11:03:51 AM(UTC)
to max out affinity its 14,000 XP every level so do the math
14,000 times 25 = 350,000 XP
 7 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 11:20:43 AM(UTC)
We're looking into the missing badge issue that seems to happen to a few of you guys. Just wanted to let you know it's on our radar and we're investigating. Thanks for reporting it!
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 11:49:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoodooUomo Go to Quoted Post
We're looking into the missing badge issue that seems to happen to a few of you guys. Just wanted to let you know it's on our radar and we're investigating. Thanks for reporting it!

Cool man, thanks for the reply.

FH4 Liveries | FM7 Liveries | Tunes Available, Search Criteria: DEW
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:16:25 PM(UTC)
For a lot of players, when you hit 25 Affinity we do not always get the badge for the car company. Here's a list of all issues with badges that have been talked about:

- Upon reaching 25 Affinity, no badge, but you do get car company Mod (& Vise Versa)

- Upon reaching 25 Affinity, badge of a different car company, correct Mod (& Vise Versa)

If anyone else is having other issues post below. Hope T10 can fix soon so we all get our beloved badges.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:37:55 AM(UTC)
i have the following problems:

the BMW badge didn't unlock for me at manufacturer level 25

when i reached level 25 with honda, i got the chevrolet badge. honda badge is still locked
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:51:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andiosterfeld Go to Quoted Post
i have the following problems:

the BMW badge didn't unlock for me at manufacturer level 25

when i reached level 25 with honda, i got the chevrolet badge. honda badge is still locked

Have a look at post #29 by VoodooUomo. Turn10 is invastigating on the issues :) .

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:52:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:23:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoodooUomo Go to Quoted Post

Good to know! It just happened to me as well with Honda. Got the crew chief mod card, but no Honda badge.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:35:11 PM(UTC)
I received the Ford badge tonight at level 15. I thought you had to reach level 25 to get a manufacturer badge so I'm a bit confused. Is that how it's supposed to be or no? This is the first manufacturer badge I've received.
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:14:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DeathMetalRacer Go to Quoted Post
I received the Ford badge tonight at level 15. I thought you had to reach level 25 to get a manufacturer badge so I'm a bit confused. Is that how it's supposed to be or no? This is the first manufacturer badge I've received.

There is something wrong then, your supposed to get the badge after reaching affinity level 25.
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:22:04 AM(UTC)
Same error for me. BMW unlocked with 14 or 15.
Fuel your fantasy
#38 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:30:59 AM(UTC)
Do these special mods apply only when you're driving the particular make of car? For example, if you reach level 25 with Audi, can you use the mod card with other cars?
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:55:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the seb969 Go to Quoted Post
Do these special mods apply only when you're driving the particular make of car? For example, if you reach level 25 with Audi, can you use the mod card with other cars?

Yes you can only use the special card for Audi then.
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 3:29:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitt40 Go to Quoted Post

Yes you can only use the special card for Audi then.

Thanks for the answer. Makes sense.
#41 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:32:38 AM(UTC)
Just thought I'd mention the same is happening with the McLaren badge, just hit 25 and no unlock

Twitter: @RyHirons
#42 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:00:07 AM(UTC)

Only the make you unlocked it for.

FH4 Liveries | FM7 Liveries | Tunes Available, Search Criteria: DEW
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:31:05 AM(UTC)
Hi,
Just letting whoever know.. The Lamborghini affinity badge is broken.

I hit 25 affinity about a week ago and it still has not unlocked.

Who do we tell about the bugs? :)

Thanks,

Gumbysbuff
#44 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:34:24 AM(UTC)
I've also reached level 25 affinity for Ferrari 3 days ago, it has still not unlocked, I'm not sure what's going on but I hope it's fixed soon.
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:37:47 PM(UTC)
So far i have not recieved the badge for Lambrghini, Chevrolet and i think Audi. Hopefully this gets figured out soon
#46 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:43:33 PM(UTC)
Another little badge-related glitch for reference.

I just did the Indy 250 showcase event in the Honda IndyCar, which took Honda to level 23 yet for some reason I unlocked the Chevy affinity 25 badge and that's at level 2 for me...

Twitter: @RyHirons
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:12:00 PM(UTC)
i'm having the issue with Ferrari, Max affinity badge not unlocking however everything else did unlock.
#48 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 12:46:32 AM(UTC)
I ran an endurance race in an Audi and maxed the affinity and recived the mod card, but the badge did not unlock. The Peugeot affinity badge unlocked and I've never driven one in the game.

Edited by user Friday, September 18, 2015 12:47:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 8:41:23 AM(UTC)
Thanks for all the info guys, we've figured out what's going on with the missing affinity badges. A fix will be coming soon.
#50 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 6:03:39 PM(UTC)
Same here with Ferrari badge... but there's issues with badges in general ! my VIP badge isn't unlocked, also reach tiers 2 etc doesn't unlock as well... There is also issues with some achievement not unlocking (world traveler is one of them).
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error