#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 4:37:55 PM(UTC)
Ok, so I just got the game and enjoying it so far. However, I was expecting a few cheevos to pop up right at the start.

I'm getting badges, but no cheevos at all.

I had a few from playing GTAV a couple of hours ago but nothing at all in FM6.

I have the deluxe edition and I'm on the preview dashboard (but not the latest Windows 10 one).

Edited by user Thursday, September 17, 2015 4:51:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Formerly known as 'o Aperture o'
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 4:42:45 PM(UTC)
Having the same issue, nothing yet and definately met the criteria for a handful :(
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:03:45 PM(UTC)
Glad it's not just me. It occurred to me that I changed my gamertag since downloading the game, but I don't think that will be a problem at all. I just removed my account from the console and added it back, in case that was the problem.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:17:06 PM(UTC)
Europe broke the game.....<Points and laughs>

Mine are not unlocking in the U.S. either, so it's not just you guys. Just spent money on the GT for that cheevo to. (grrrrrrr)
I would race you, but a dog ate my station wagon.
Who's on first?
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:23:02 PM(UTC)
It looks as though the cloud sync is broken. "Syncing data for Forza Motorsport 6" takes a long time for me and at the end I get an error message and code:

"We were unable to sync your data with the cloud right now"

Error 8083201d

This would explain why the cheevos aren't popping I guess.

I've cleared my local saved game cache, but still getting this error. I'll try again tomorrow (past 2am here in the uk now).

Notification

Icon
Error