#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:46:49 PM(UTC)
its much too over-sensitive. 20% trigger travel gives 100% braking force.
ive been playing forza for 10 years, always with no assists at all, sim steering, so i know what im talking about.
deadzones are fine.

UPDATE

well it turns out i dont know what im talking about, my real issue is with the controller itself, the triggers are too soft on the xbox one controller.
thers nothing wrong with my controller, i just feel theres not enough physical resistance in the triggers to give me a good feel for the braking.
great game so far turn 10, well done.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:14:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:39:47 PM(UTC)
Watch your telemetry and I'll bet you notice you aren't getting 100% braking force. I've found that every car I've tested the brakes will hard lock at 85% according to the telemetry regardless of any tune or deadzone adjustments.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:09:48 PM(UTC)
yes you are right, brakes lock up at about 85% braking force according the little red bar in the bottom right corner of the screen.
but like i said, the real issue is the triggers are too soft, they need to have more physical resistance in them to provide a good point of reference for your muscle memory.
with that said, the game does share some fault for locking up the brakes too early according to the telemetry.

Notification

Icon
Error