#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:27:44 PM(UTC)
I have done 5 prize spins all earning credits but the credits never added or showed I even got 2 prizes where I got cars and credits but all I received was the car and no credits the worst one was not obtaining my 1.8 million credits I've gone to menu to see if spins didn't go thru but they did I even got an achievement for 25 spins but my credits has been stuck at 300k is anyone else having this problem ?? I've also reset my game and my Xbox but no luck
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:53:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PROJECTxKRYPTON Go to Quoted Post
I have done 5 prize spins all earning credits but the credits never added or showed I even got 2 prizes where I got cars and credits but all I received was the car and no credits the worst one was not obtaining my 1.8 million credits I've gone to menu to see if spins didn't go thru but they did I even got an achievement for 25 spins but my credits has been stuck at 300k is anyone else having this problem ?? I've also reset my game and my Xbox but no luck

http://forums.forzamotor...stst42000_VIP-Spins.aspx
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#3 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:09:15 AM(UTC)
If you already own the car it just payout cr, If I were you unstall VIP then reinstall, restart xb1 it should work, if still no then open live chat to solve it.

Notification

Icon
Error