#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:58:45 AM(UTC)
i had preordered ultimate edition game on 08/10/2015 said i would get all these cars plus move me up to tier 7 or 8 giving me 3000 points for preordering it. to this day i yet to see that boost or any of the cars that were promised for horizon 2 as well. i sent an email a while back @forza and never got a reply. i been patient and waited but now that the game is out i dont see why im having to have these issues.

proof of preorder

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:37:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:16:44 AM(UTC)
I pre ordered mine on 8th It never said I get free rewards points only the ones I got was what I get every month, Ford GT if played demo took 3 days for mine to arrive, dons charger etc I heard we get them in oct with prob season pass cars. Better if you open live chat its far quicker than email.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:21:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PilotViper112 Go to Quoted Post
I pre ordered mine on 8th It never said I get free rewards points only the ones I got was what I get every month, Ford GT if played demo took 3 days for mine to arrive, dons charger etc I heard we get them in oct with prob season pass cars. Better if you open live chat its far quicker than email.

no i promise you it did it was on forza hub if you preordered you would get 3000 points to move up in tier plus whatever cars you also got cars for horizon 2 which i didnt get neither
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:27:37 AM(UTC)
here it is this one part of it i cant find the part it says the 3000 points for preordering but this was also included:

heres the proof:

Proof of offer for preordering this also includes cars for forza horizon 2, 3000 points towards your tier and other cars for FM6

it said i would get to tier 8 or something to that effect

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:37:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:12:05 PM(UTC)
can i please get help, i preordered the game i should be getting support for supporting by preordering, i just want this sorted i have tweeted and i havent gotten a response. whats going on with support? its like no one is there, even a quick sorry for the delay.

Notification

Icon
Error