#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:29:58 AM(UTC)
"Forza Faithful" appears to be a badge for Forza Score - mine shows I haven't reached Forza Tier 2 (actually reached Forza Tier 7).

How do I update this info in FM6?

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:15:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added badge name. Can't believe I logged a bug without that specific!

Haven't mastered hitting the apex, which explains my half fast comments.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:48:59 AM(UTC)
Possibly related to Affinity Badges not unlocking?, which T10 is aware of.
http://forums.forzamotor...locking.aspx#post_359450

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:50:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:16:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Possibly related to Affinity Badges not unlocking?, which T10 is aware of.
http://forums.forzamotor...locking.aspx#post_359450

No prob. Thought I might have have missed some import procedure (e.g., tunes and designs).

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:18:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 4:25:08 AM(UTC)
Just for the record, I've got exactly the same issue. You're not alone.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:46:00 AM(UTC)
do we know anything new about this? my forza score and forza tier have not moved since day 9 after release date(10/9/15 for ultimate edition)
i think I'm missing out about 1000+ points on my forza score!

Thanks in advance!
#6 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 3:58:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GandalfWhite659 Go to Quoted Post
"Forza Faithful" appears to be a badge for Forza Score - mine shows I haven't reached Forza Tier 2 (actually reached Forza Tier 7).

How do I update this info in FM6?

Good news - the Forza Faithful badge went to platinum last Thursday; I also received credit for 4 badges (for bronze/silver/gold/platinum).

#7 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 6:46:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GandalfWhite659 Go to Quoted Post

Good news - the Forza Faithful badge went to platinum last Thursday; I also received credit for 4 badges (for bronze/silver/gold/platinum).

Did you have to do anything specific to get the game to recognize it? I still don't see my Forza Reward Tier badge, even though I'm level 4 (you get the Bronze badge at 2). My rewards points have been updating correctly and I haven't had any trouble claiming the rewards--only the badge remains elusive.

Thanks!
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 6:39:35 AM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat. I'm Level 5 but the badge is still locked and says that I need to make level 2 to unlock it.

(I'm also stuck at Career Driver Gold despite having finished all of the career accomplishments and platinum-ing the requisite badges to up my Career Driver.)

It's like the badge area sometimes doesn't look out into the game.

-Flash

#9 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 5:38:21 AM(UTC)
I've reached tier 8 one or two months ago, but I still haven't received my platinum "Forza Faithful" badge. Is T10's support aware of this bug? I wish it were fixed soon :-(

Notification

Icon
Error