#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:23:29 PM(UTC)
VIP pass not working for me, redownload didn't' fix the problem. Other DLC from ultimate edition working fine.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 4:18:22 AM(UTC)
I am having the same issue. No VIP icon or any of the perks. I also didn't receive the credits I was supposed to for having 300+ cars in FH2. I just broke 300 on 9/9/15 so I'm hoping it just takes a while to update and I will get them eventually.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:03:45 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:59:29 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - I am in the process of trying to help by coordinating multiple DLC threads, please don't snipe. You may also find info in the new Support forum. - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:03:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:26:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MAXiu PL Go to Quoted Post
VIP pass not working for me, redownload didn't' fix the problem. Other DLC from ultimate edition working fine.

Same here, I'd hoped it would correct itself todya. Of course I have VIP status, as I have the Ultimiate edition... evne have the cars, access to the VIP rivals... but no VIP Badge. I also reinstalled VIP from in the game from the marketplace... it now says installed and that I own it... but still no go on badge.Also, I have the Ford GT and yet the acheivement is not Poping as I have it.

#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:36:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RMKip455 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MAXiu PL Go to Quoted Post

Same here, I'd hoped it would correct itself todya. Of course I have VIP status, as I have the Ultimiate edition... evne have the cars, access to the VIP rivals... but no VIP Badge. I also reinstalled VIP from in the game from the marketplace... it now says installed and that I own it... but still no go on badge.Also, I have the Ford GT and yet the acheivement is not Poping as I have it.

you have to actually buy the GT for the achievement...getting the gifted one doesnt count ...you can buy it then sell it for half price..just make sure you sell the one you paid for or you'll get nothing

Notification

Icon
Error