4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:10:34 AM(UTC)
Good luck getting an answer. I posted 4 days ago, reached out to multiple T10 people and still haven't gotten an answer. Here's my post: http://forums.forzamotor...CR-GONE.aspx#post_358834
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:31:37 AM(UTC)
I forgot the mention that the Car gifts I suppose to get were the Teir 2 - 6, Vip cars for me having vip for FH 2 and Forza 5, and the cars for playing forza 4, 5, and FH 2. And i forgot what credits were.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:32:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:34:47 AM(UTC)
I think since you deleted your save game there is no way you get your cars back.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:46:12 AM(UTC)
Well that sucks, I shouldn't deleted my save,. I wish they could fix it or let us know cause the way nubbin's forum a some people have the same issue.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:52:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:28:48 AM(UTC)
same prob here lost 5 cars and 100k credits.
tried to contact turn 10 but i don't get any response.
not on twitter or mail.

#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:57:50 AM(UTC)
I have Sent a message to one of the mods and they said"It's a one-time gift. You could try emailing forzafb@microsoft.com with your details but I imagine they might want to avoid a slippery slope of regifting bonuses for everyone who resets, accidentally or intentionally. On the upside, the gift cars and credits so far are not unique; you'll be able to obtain them from regular gameplay."
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:05:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuperShooterPro Go to Quoted Post
Ok, I have restarted the game all over because when i played it earlier this morning i wanna see what it look like and i deleted my save so i can play it right now from scratch and that im wide awake. On my second play through i have notice that it didn't say that i was a veteran and turn 10 or Microsoft studios have gave me some car gifts and credits. After I did my very first race and quit and see if its in my car list or in my messages to see if its in there and there were nothing. Do you know how i can get the gifts again? or i shouldnt have deleted my save earlier this morning and i dont get those gifts anymore after the first play through?

Sorry Brother, I think you're out of luck! I sort-of know the feeling when FM3 crashed on coruppting my saved game, lost everything, cars, money/credits/paints, etc.... gut wrencing. If I could gift you a car I would... but that's all gone now, as we must play the game the way T10 intends us to play it.... no one can get a free car from a freind anymore.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:12:27 AM(UTC)
Search before you delete.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:14:27 PM(UTC)
I think I really did a big mistake.

I started the game and after the first race in Rio de Janeiro, I received several loyalty rewards and one achievement.

About 300k credits and about 8 cars, some very expensive. I played every single Forza game launched, thoroughly.

After that I Accidentally selected a car I did want from the first car selection screen.

I then went back to dashboard and deleted my save to start over. Problem is that I deleted from the cloud as well.

Now I realized that all hundreds of thousands of credits and cars I won from loyalty and Forza Hub are gone!

The game is probably seeing the first achievement you get for finishing the first race and not giving me my rewards again.

How can I recover my cars and credits?

Turn10, help!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:04:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:28:54 PM(UTC)
If you deleted it from the cloud you had it as thats your backup save, you have to start again.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:54:33 PM(UTC)
No problem starting the game over. My problem are the several cars I won for being level 7 on the Hub, plus some very expensive cars for having a large collection of cars in horizon 2 and FM5.

The game doesnt give me these cars back once I start over. But Inearned them for playing other Forza games.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:12:18 AM(UTC)
well i logged into forza 6 today and had all the rewards waiting for me, got all the tier cars and the reward money, looks like t10 are back in my good books!
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:30:22 AM(UTC)
I've got the exact same issue!

Lost all my cars and credit. So gutted that I lost the LaFerrari and one of the Indy cars.

I cant even get them from the garage as I have to buy them with credit that I do not have.

1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:10:06 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem. I got through the intro and got my loyalty rewards and then got a save error. The game froze and i had to close it and reopen it. When i started it again i do the intro again and i lost all my rewards. How do i get them back?
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:18:44 AM(UTC)
i have the same problem
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:39:21 AM(UTC)
yea i did the same thing but lost all my cars , seems the money stayed just no loyalty cars of 10 yr cars i was trying to get the 10 yrs of foza cars to load not happy i did this
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:21:10 AM(UTC)
started the game today and got it all back
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:01:20 AM(UTC)
If its dlc cars you might get them back by unstalling the dlc then reinstall them, restart your xb1. But the rewards hub cars you wont get them back, you could play stupid and send a email to t10, explain they might just feel sorry for you and resend them.

Edit

Now if its a game crash thats down to the game, either email or open live chat and go from there.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:04:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:03:29 AM(UTC)
Still no official feedback on this? Just wondering I have a cousin who this just happened to and I'm trying to figure out what to tell him lol.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:28:37 AM(UTC)
same boat, had all my credits, game crashed... so I had to start from the beginning... normally I wouldn't be **** ed, but....... they took my 7 million credits away from me... so much for franchise loyalty
 2 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:31:27 PM(UTC)
Issue solved!

A member of the Turn10 team saw this thread and sent again the loyalty rewards to my gamertag. I got back all cars and credits when I booted the game this evening.

Thanks Turn10!
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:01:53 AM(UTC)
Thats good to hear.
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:04:54 AM(UTC)
Hi guys

I have just joined these forums as I've experienced an almost identical situation to a couple of you :(

After the first race the game drops you into, all of my Tier 6 rewards popped and I walked away from my console only to come back later and resume my suspended game. The game had frozen/locked up so I had to quit the game from the dashboard and when I started it back up all my vehicle rewards and money had disappeared. My heart sank haha.

Is there an email for the support team I could contact them on? I have done a quick poke around but couldn't find it... I am a bit of a forum noobie in general though tbh lol

Thanks guys

Gamertag is FALCH1ON btw
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:06:37 PM(UTC)
The same thing happened to me:

When I started playing it, it rewarded me the 5 cars I get for being a Tier 5 rewards member, but it rewarded me the incorrect amount of credits. I was supposed to get 5.2 million credits because I have 300 cars in Forza 4, but it only rewarded me 1.2 million credits. So I deleted my save data so I could try again, now the 5 cars I initially got are gone, and so are the 1.2 million credits, and none of them are coming back.

Turn 10, please help me out as well, and I will not make this mistake again!!!

Thanks,

The 0nly 0racle
#50 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:36:50 AM(UTC)
Same here. Opened the game this morning and it said there was a sync error and then it made me start from scratch. Bye bye cars, bye bye credits.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error