4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:22:09 PM(UTC)
Thank jebus for this list! The game has weird habit of not letting you know what the restriction are. Like if I buy a car after picking the race type for the first time it doesn't always show up with the auto/manual upgrade screen. (And the upgrade option goes away once your in the race, it should be in the load setups menu always) But if I exit the race, go to change cars it then suggests auto/manual upgrade with the restrictions.. very strange..
#27 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:35:54 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know how to unlock the Hennessey Venom Challenge in the Passing Challenge Showcases? My game lists the unlock condition as 'showcaseunlockcriteria:<unknown>'. I hope this bug only concerns the text displayed and not the actual unlocking ...
#28 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:59:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: paulogr66 Go to Quoted Post
sorry for the noob here.. but what´s PI ?

PI is Performance Index and is shown next to every car in the garage and leaderboards. It's a general indication of how competitive the car will be against another car and its PI on most circuit tracks. Each car has a stock PI but in Career your opponents are upgraded near the maximum level for each event, which encourages the player to do the same with their car. If you don't have a car for an event, you can buy one from the event menu that is automatically upgraded, or back out to the Find a Car menu, buy the car, and then choose which upgrades to install yourself (or use a shared tuning setup file).
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#29 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 3:00:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sharkie007 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how to unlock the Hennessey Venom Challenge in the Passing Challenge Showcases? My game lists the unlock condition as 'showcaseunlockcriteria:<unknown>'. I hope this bug only concerns the text displayed and not the actual unlocking ...

The Hennessey Venom Challenge unlocks after the Bugatti Passing Challenge in the same group.
The Bugatti Passing Challenge unlocks after Race 2 of the Redline Series in the Professional Racing Volume.
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:44:27 PM(UTC)
Rivals Events as of September 17

Event restrictions and track are listed below the name.

Community Monthly Rivals

Xbox One Bathurst Challenge
  • Model = Ford #17 Falcon FG, Stock Only
  • Track = Bathurst Day
  • See announcement - complete a lap by September 29 to be eligible for the travel prize drawing.

Time to Shine Challenge
  • Model = Lotus E23, Stock Only (car provided)
  • Track = Spa Day
  • See announcement - Beat Phil Spencer (2:00.343) and Romain Grosjean (1:52.703) no the event leaderboard and share a screenshot of your time on Twitter with #TimetoShine

Ford Spec Challenge
  • Model = Ford GT 2017, Stock Only
  • Track = Rio Full

VIP Rivals (requires Ultimate or Deluxe edition or VIP DLC ownership)

Ford VIP Challenge
  • Model = Ford GT350R, Stock Only
  • Track = Watkins Glen Full Day

Lamborghini VIP Challenge
  • Model = Lamborghini, Stock Only
  • Track = Spa Night

McLaren VIP Challenge
  • Model = McLaren F1 GT, Stock Only
  • Track = COTA West Day

#31 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:52:48 PM(UTC)
Multiplayer Hoppers as of September 17

Event restrictions are listed, track options constantly cycle with the ability to vote on the next one.

Exotic Showdown
  • Class = S, Model = Audi R8 Coupe or Ferrari 458 Speciale or Ford GT '17

Introductory Racing - C Class
  • Class = C, Collisions are Off (Ghosted)

B Class
  • Class = B

A Class
  • Class = A

S Class
  • Class = S

R Class
  • Class = R

X Class
  • Class = X

Unlimited Drift
  • Any class and drivetrain

RWD Unlimited Drag
  • Drive = RWD

Tag (Virus)
  • Class = A

#32 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:03:56 PM(UTC)
Leagues ending September 20

B Class Challenge League
  • Open: September 14 - 20, 2015
  • Window: 6pm to 10:30pm
  • Class = B

Spec Ford GT League
  • Open: September 14 - 20, 2015
  • Window: 5am to 11am
  • Model = Ford GT '17, Stock Only
#33 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:03:16 AM(UTC)
why only 4 rivals for drifting?
#34 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:32:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Cars not eligible for Stories of Motorsport events

The following cars are not assigned to any of the Division groups used in the Stories of Motorsport career, but you may be able to use them elsewhere in the game.

2010 Abarth 500 esseesse

Just a slight correction, this car is eligible for the Hot Hatch division in the Volume 1 series.
#35 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:44:57 AM(UTC)
Quick question: you have 501, 401 etc, but isn't that supposed to be 500, 400 etc?
#36 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 8:39:00 AM(UTC)
I'm using the shortest representation of the rule: <501 means any car 500 and less is eligible, which is different than saying it must be C class. But I'll edit to add the letter classes to make it more clear.

Asimul thanks for the catch, let me know if there are others, I wonder if there will be any updates applying Divisions to cars that didn't initially have one.
#37 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:07:44 AM(UTC)
Hi there is there anyone that has unlocked and tried all Showcase events and would anyone be able to make a list of all the showcase events including the Cars available to choose in the races where there's a choice, I only ask as I'm trying to max out My Ferrari Affinity and have done a few showcases using Ferrari and wonder if there's anymore available as the pictures don't always indicate if a certain manufacturer is involved.
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 7:33:01 AM(UTC)
I'm using the shortest representation of the rule: <501 means any car 500 and less is eligible, which is different than saying it must be C class. But I'll edit to add the letter classes to make it more clear.

Asimul thanks for the catch, let me know if there are others, I wonder if there will be any updates applying Divisions to cars that didn't initially have one.

Cool, thanks. I have actually discovered your spread sheets via your signature. Many thanks for compiling all of that info - very useful.
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:02:48 PM(UTC)
Has anybody found a race on career that the fast and furious cars are eligible for?
Wanting to race the skyline/supra/eclipse but can't find a race it will let me use them
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 6:54:16 PM(UTC)
Career seriously needs a patch. It needs to list the PI rating of each category for each volume. It is a PAIN IN THE REAR to go into the menu to get an idea of class then max it out because well why wouldn't you. Then go and test drive and tune the car only to find out it is out of spec for the group. How dumb is that.

Edited by user Saturday, September 19, 2015 7:15:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 7:51:14 AM(UTC)
Ok so after you select the volume of your career, you can pick from 6 different categories of vehicles, is there a way to change that category once you select one or is that the category you have to race in?
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:23:19 AM(UTC)
There are three series per volume, each with a handful of races. You can pick one car division for the first series, then a different division for the next series and so on. Mid-way in a series if you want to switch I think you lose progress on the division you leave but I haven't tested that.
#43 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:18:04 AM(UTC)
There are three series per volume, each with a handful of races. You can pick one car division for the first series, then a different division for the next series and so on. Mid-way in a series if you want to switch I think you lose progress on the division you leave but I haven't tested that.

Yes, you have to finish the series in the car class. If you change to a different car class mid way through a series, then you will lose your progress. I have tested this.
#44 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:37:31 AM(UTC)
A little help for you man. Elite league new this week.
Ghost league A CLASS..........
THE TRACKS I RACED:
SPY DAY-2 LAPS
COTA FULL- 3 LAPS
THE GLEN FULL- 3 LAPS
NURBRING GP RAIN- 3 LAPS
SEBRING FULL NIGHT- 3 LAPS
RIO FULL REVERSE- 2 LAPS

Global Touring(RACE CARS) NO GHOSTING S Class
LONG BEACH FULL-4 LAPS
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:58:02 PM(UTC)
Multiplayer Hoppers as of September 20

Event restrictions are listed, track options constantly cycle with the ability to vote on the next one.

Exotic Showdown
  • Class = S800, Model = Audi R8 Coupe or Ferrari 458 Speciale or Ford GT '17

• Class = C500, Collisions are Off (Ghosted)

B Class
  • Class = B600

A Class
  • Class = A700

S Class
  • Class = S800

R Class
  • Class = R900

X Class
  • Class = X999

Unlimited Drift

Unlimited Drift RWD
  • Drive = RWD

Unlimited Drag

RWD Unlimited Drag
  • Drive = RWD

Tag (Virus)
  • Class = A700

Tag (Keep The It)
  • Class = A700

Edited by user Tuesday, September 22, 2015 7:58:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:13:18 PM(UTC)
Leagues ending October 4

Ghost League (Collisions Off)
  • Open: September 27 - October 4, 2015
  • Window: 11:00am to 5:00pm
  • Class = P (PI limit 998)

Track Toys League
  • Open: September 27 - October 4, 2015
  • Window: 3:00pm to 6:30pm
  • Division = Track Toys, Class = A (PI limit 700)

From the Week in Review:
"Last week we kicked off new League events in Forza Motorsport 6 – the Ghost League (aka racing with collisions turned off) and the GT Touring League, featuring GT cars. While the Ghost League will be hanging around for a while, this Sunday we’ll say a temporary goodbye to the GT Touring League and welcome a brand new League series to the fold – the Track Toys League. Featuring cars like the Caterham Superlight R500, the BAC Mono, the Lotus 2-Eleven, and others, this League will let players top their favorite track toys out at the top of A class and then hit a variety of tracks to compete on the leaderboards."

Edited by user Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:16:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 7:45:18 AM(UTC)
Multiplayer Hoppers as of September 17

Exotic Showdown
  • Class = S, Model = Audi R8 Coupe or Ferrari 458 Speciale or Ford GT '17

• Class = C, Collisions are Off (Ghosted)

B Class
  • Class = B

A Class
  • Class = A

S Class
  • Class = S

R Class
  • Class = R

X Class
  • Class = X

Unlimited Drift

RWD Unlimited Drag
  • Drive = RWD

Tag (Virus)
  • Class = A

Hi,

In regards to exotic showdown, it says I have 0 eligible cars in my garage, yet I actually own all 3. Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?
I live to drive
#48 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:47:04 AM(UTC)
not sure, Tunza, but I would look to see if your cars have upgrades installed to put their PI higher than the event restriction. Events with "PI must not be greater than ###" will list your cars that can be upgraded from lower classes, but events with "Class = S" restriction will show only cars currently matching that restriction.

Edited by user Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:47:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:39:21 PM(UTC)
Got my answer.

Edited by user Sunday, October 4, 2015 1:55:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:42:54 PM(UTC)
not sure, Tunza, but I would look to see if your cars have upgrades installed to put their PI higher than the event restriction. Events with "PI must not be greater than ###" will list your cars that can be upgraded from lower classes, but events with "Class = S" restriction will show only cars currently matching that restriction.

Thanks for the reply. They are all class S . Is it maybe because they are the team Forza versions? Rather than the original car. Even so I do have the ford gt. Which should work I guess.....
I live to drive
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error