2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:33:48 AM(UTC)
The "World Traveler" achievement requires you to end a race in each of the 26 locations (Alps, Laguna Seca and so on).

I did that (twice!) and my progress is stuck at 96%.

On trueachievements.com a user reported the same problem and wrote, that he did spectate a race on a certain track (Laguna Seca in his case) before he drove on it (for the first time online).
When he drove himself, the achievement's progress bar did not move forward.

That got me thinking, because I, too, did spectate a race on a track (forgot which one but it wasn't Laguna Seca) before I first drove on it (for the first time online).

-> My guess is: If you spectate a race on a track you never drove online on before, the achievement progress won't work for that track anymore.

Edited by user Friday, September 18, 2015 9:55:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fuel your fantasy
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:41:19 AM(UTC)
I redid the requirements on a fresh gamertag and it turned out Hockenheimring doesn't give progress for doing multiplayer races, all the other environments did. So that's probably what keeps us stuck at 96 %.
#3 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 7:17:18 AM(UTC)
I did in a private lobby on the short variant of Hockenheimring and it did count for me. Currently going trough the other tracks.
Maybe there was a server side update that fixed the cheevo? Let's see...

Yeah, locked for 96% as well, but not sure with which track. Maybe is the 5th track that doesn't count, whichever it might be...

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 8:11:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 4:26:07 PM(UTC)
We're looking into this, guys. Thanks for reporting it. Will update when I have more info.
I don't think it's a Hockenheim issue though.
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:49:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoodooUomo Go to Quoted Post
We're looking into this, guys. Thanks for reporting it. Will update when I have more info.
I don't think it's a Hockenheim issue though.

A few of us are thinking it is the Test Track that is not giving credit for the race, especially since there was an issue with this track not counting laps or something like that back in FM5. Thanks to T10 for looking into this.
RescueDog

#6 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:57:59 AM(UTC)
Tagged to know when issue is resolved.
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:08:09 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue, it is stuck at 96%.

Let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks in advanced
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:46:48 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue-achievement stuck at 96%
I'm not sure if it's the cause of the issue or not, but as it's been mentioned above, I thought it relevant:
I have also spectated a multiplayer race after joining a new Lobby and waiting for the current race to end.
I've been back through all of the race environments again in a private lobby, but no change to my 96% completion.
Other than that very impressed with the game so far.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:47:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:11:17 AM(UTC)
Same here also, 96% stuck. Really bugging me not going through all of them again
#10 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 10:08:34 AM(UTC)
Stuck at 96% for me as well.

I don't think it's a spectator issue as I've never spectated anything, never actually raced online yet either.

I just created a private lobby with one drivatar and set the race timer to 30 seconds and it has worked, except now it's stuck as it is for everyone else as well.

🇨🇦
 5 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 1:45:26 PM(UTC)
Just a quick note to say that we're away of the bug, and we're working on a fix. We know what the issue is now.
Sorry about the inconvenience everybody. You'll all be able to unlock the achievement when the fix comes out soon.
Thanks for your understanding!
#12 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 4:35:40 PM(UTC)
Just a quick question: Be able as in "have to drive every track again to unlock" or does is unlock automatically when we got the 96%?
Or is it one specific track that we have to drive again? (That would make things easier)
Fuel your fantasy
#13 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 4:44:28 PM(UTC)
Well, considering that the game keeps track of every race you did I think the achievement will just check if you had a multiplayer race at each location and simply unlock. But now I'm really curious as to what caused the issue. Please? :)
#14 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 4:45:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post
Just a quick question: Be able as in "have to drive every track again to unlock" or does is unlock automatically when we got the 96%?
Or is it one specific track that we have to drive again? (That would make things easier)

You will not have to drive every track again to unlock. It will be very easy to finish unlocking the achievement is you're sitting at 96%.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:23:42 PM(UTC)
I found it was my last track I attempted that being Yas Marina. It was the only track that didn't register all other move the bar when completed. Stuck at 96%
#16 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:16:04 PM(UTC)
Any updates on when this may be fixed?
#17 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 9:52:25 PM(UTC)
Just tagging for later

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#18 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 11:12:48 PM(UTC)
I have the same issue-achievement stuck at 96%
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:43:21 AM(UTC)
How much longer T10?
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:04:31 PM(UTC)
I'm also stuck at 96%, will be glad to see this fixed.
#21 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:02:06 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem i hope this will be fixed soon.
#22 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 7:38:07 AM(UTC)
I hope this gets fixed soon!
#23 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 10:31:22 PM(UTC)
Any update about this?
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:55:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ageQned Go to Quoted Post
Any update about this?

^ This.
#25 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 1:23:45 PM(UTC)
It's two weeks since the game is out now, when will we see a patch which fixes this (and other stuff?)
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error