#1 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:12:33 AM(UTC)
Yeeaa I paid 100 bucks for mini cooper motorsport. Hey havent I seen this car at the circus? Thanks clowns
#2 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:16:51 AM(UTC)
Is that the one with the prancing elephant on it ?

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#3 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:19:02 AM(UTC)
I thought it was banned two days ago from league races, why does it still show up? TBH I'd prefer no tunes at all.
#4 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:22:03 AM(UTC)
Anyone else here feel that Merlin's had enough? :p

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 8:22:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:25:26 AM(UTC)
Only in D class, but yeah, it's so OP it's ridiculous.

I got my butt handed to me in my first couple of league races. Then I quickly tuned up a '65 cooper and ended up with a bunch of #1 times with it. Nothing else comes close to the '65 mini in D class. I'd prefer to see it nerfed, but as they say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em
#6 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 11:39:18 AM(UTC)
Its such a shame that d class is spoiled. Why strive with anything else when you can fluff your misplaced ego with a 65 mini. Lame, lame, lame.
#7 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 11:54:30 AM(UTC)
It has become spec racing basically. You don't have an advantage if everyone else is driving the same car too. The only ego boost you can get in that situation is if you beat everyone else who are also driving the same car as you.

Like I said, it should be nerfed, but until it is, just grab mine or bam box's or emw dave's tune and join in the Mini spec race.
#8 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:03:38 PM(UTC)
So racing a mini 90 % of the time is acceptable for you, why put Any Other cars out in the lower classes then its pointless
#9 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:11:02 PM(UTC)
I'm sure it will get fixed eventually and they'll wipe the LB at the same time. It's happened in pretty much every Forza. Acceptable? No, but certainly not unexpected. There is a long history of this sort of thing.
#10 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:24:21 PM(UTC)
Everytime you post with your name it appears the thread is locked and your real quick to respond, do you work for turn 10?
#11 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:31:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
I thought it was banned two days ago from league races, why does it still show up? TBH I'd prefer no tunes at all.

I too had read that Turn 10 were removing this from online play until fixed. I wonder why they haven't.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:46:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MERLIN 627 Go to Quoted Post
Everytime you post with your name it appears the thread is locked and your real quick to respond, do you work for turn 10?

No, I don't work for T10. Lol. It's worse on some of the other forums I'm on where my username is "locked" without any numbers in it. I'm often the final post before the thread gets bumped down to oblivion, probably because everyone thinks the thread has been locked.

Notification

Icon
Error