19 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:10:38 AM(UTC)
Here's my list so far:

-Diablo SV: right taillight is much darker than left one

Picture of light bug

-sound in hangar on test track is bugged (fluctuating echoes)

-sound crackling when driving over curbs

-no sound when opening door or starting engine in forza vista (e.g Cuda)

-aftermarket compressor sound not hearable on some cars (e.g '02 Z06)

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 2:13:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:15:52 AM(UTC)
There is an achievement for owning the Ford GT cover car, which I do own (because I played the demo), but I don't have the achievement.
#78 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:18:40 AM(UTC)
Two I spotted yesterday:

Telemetry is not working in replays. I noticed this while in the BMW M1 Procar during the Watkins Glen Showcase event (the name of the event escapes me right now, would need to look it up).

There is a typo in the Upgrade menu, in the section where you choose what type of rims (Sport, Multi-Piece etc.) you want on the car.
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:29:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sWozzAres Go to Quoted Post
There is an achievement for owning the Ford GT cover car, which I do own (because I played the demo), but I don't have the achievement.

To get this achievement to pop, you must purchase the Ford GT in game with credits. This was discussed in detail @ trueachievements.com.

As soon as I purchased the Ford GT, it popped, now I have 2. I could sell it but won't.
HSV
I just want one!
#80 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:29:27 AM(UTC)

Maybe you should try reading the WIR?
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:35:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post

Maybe you should try reading the WIR?

Quoting it would help ;)

Quote:
Ford GT Achievement

As many of you know, those who played the Forza Motorsport 6 demo will receive the 2017 Ford GT in the full version of Forza 6. Many players have asked why, after receiving their Ford GT for playing the demo, they did not automatically earn the “Cover Car” achievement for owning the Ford GT. This is because, in order to lock the achievement, you must purchase the car from the game. Having the game gifted to you from the demo will not satisfy the requirements to unlock the achievement; you must purchase the car. Note that players who purchase cars in Forza 6 can sell them back for 50 percent of their full value.
#82 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:38:31 AM(UTC)
I have come across:

On Spa-Francochamps at night, the screen goes blank in certain places on the track. Pausing the game fixes this , however when you do another lap, it happens again in the exact same spots.

Half the Drivatars still don't change to the correct class in a private lobby when you change the car class in the game options screen. You can get around this by deleting all the drivatars and then adding them back in. FM5 did this too, I was hoping that they would fix this for FM6.

Lastly, not really a glitch as such, but if you can toggle the headlights in the photo mode, why not in the game itself ? (although it probably wouldn't be wise at night)
#83 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:42:07 AM(UTC)
Racing in the Rain on Spa in the 2015 Lotus E23 may be glitched, I was certainly was concerned with the behaviour.

When changing gears, driving with Manual only, the rev limiter drops to zero then returns to where the revs would be on a normal gear change. This is on all gear changes up and down. ABS and TCM were on during Free Play and Rental car (for the achievement Best of Spa). No spinning out, no sliding or no effect to the car. Sound changes corresponded with the engine rev changes. Not tested on any other track or environment.

The most concerning is with Forzavista: The HSV 2011 GTS will only Explode and Implode the front doors, nothing else, no bonnet lift, no boot lift and not all doors, I am devastated.........I just shed a tear.
HSV
I just want one!
#84 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:43:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B Wald Big Mek Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: im2fast4u711 Go to Quoted Post
Heard robot voices in multiplayer, i guess that might still be an issue.

This

It's a major issue for me, actually. I love meeting folks and making new friends playing MP games. That's hard to do when the folks in my lobby sound like they're shouting to me through a worm-hole from the other side of the galaxy.

Also you can only hear some people and not others in a multiplayer lobby, hope they fix this quickly or the game will never get off the ground over at 2old4forza and will die the way Pcars did because of the same issue it makes multiplayer with any more than eight players (party size) a nightmare
#85 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:44:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post

The most concerning is with Forzavista: The HSV 2011 GTS will only Explode and Implode the front doors, nothing else, no bonnet lift, no boot lift and not all doors, I am devastated.........I just shed a tear.

That's not a bug but more of a design decision. Not every car has its engine and non-cockpit interior details modelled for Forzavista, several other cars are "doors only" as well in terms of opening/closing.

#86 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:56:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post

That's not a bug but more of a design decision. Not every car has its engine and non-cockpit interior details modelled for Forzavista, several other cars are "doors only" as well in terms of opening/closing.

The funny thing about Aussie humour is sarcasm, used well, people find it funny, used exceptionally well, people think you're serious.........
(Yes I know what you are saying, everyone wants to see the supercars exploded and not all of the cars we see everyday on the road.)
HSV
I just want one!
#87 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 3:43:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crimson Gungnir Go to Quoted Post
So I just had an idea to compile a list of known Forza 6 bugs, based on my and your experiences, this isn't a ranting or hateful thread, and any abuse towards the admins/employees of Turn 10 or excessive use capital letters/exclamation marks, will be ignored. This is just a respectful way to list bugs, I will list bugs I experience, and tell me the ones you see, and I will add them to this list, just keep in mind that can take a few hours due to life like sleep, work, and time zone differences haha, so be patient, I will go through everyone's issues, and will reply to you if I need better clarification, I would appreciate video/photo proof if doable, if you can't acquire it, that is fine, just makes it more legitimate is all. So now for the list:

Cockpit cameras on a few cars are off, which cars, how they are off, and in which view:

2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat, camera too low down in cockpit view.
1985 MG Metro 6R4, wheel isn't centered, guy is off to the right too much in cockpit view.

Sound issues:

Supercharger gets way too loud once in 4-5th gear, and its very sudden as well, can barely hear engine and just feels way too exaggerated.

Positioning of some things:

When you are in Forzavista, and click on that option that lets you see the milage, value, etc, it is cut off on the left side by way too much, where some of the letters get cut off, on some cars, worse than others, it isn't my screen as well, other things would be affected, but its only this.

Gauges malfunctioning:

Volvo 850. Turbo gauge works no Matter what engine is in it, even the n.a nascar swap. - P0RK N BEAN5
2003/2004 Audi S4, the tachometer in cockpit view or ForzaVista doesn't work at all. - Redstone

Lobby issues:

By yourself in private lobbies it says you can have 23 drivatars but you only get 5 other drivatars. You can get a full grid with 3 other friends but that makes it only 20 drivatars not the 23. - II Hylander

When talking to other people in multiplayer lobbies, they sound like robotic/metallic voices, and can even sound like screaming. - im2fast4u711/B Wald Big Mek (not a direct quotation, reworded by me.)

Lighting issues:

Lotus E23 reflections are static and/or baked. The car only reflects the same 360° image. All the time on every track. - Brian Fantana x (Not sure if a glitch, bug, or intentional, but I'm still going to mention it, thanks for the video proof man!)

Controller/Wheel issues:

When using the Thrustmaster TX Wheel and Xbox Controller at the same time, sometimes the paddle shifters on the wheel stop working - instead, the shift up/down re-assigns to B and X buttons. -RarestRaptor

Active aero issues:

The McLaren P1's active aero doesn't work, the spoiler is down no matter what speed you are at, and it only seems to be happening on the showcase at Yas Marina. - PhattyHales (Slightly edited by me.)

Texture issues:

Where the road dips in the lollipop drifting section of Road Atlanta, your tires drop below the road surface. - Malkin Dragon

Career mode issues:

Career mode lets you use a B class car in a C class race in the rally sport category. - xl chezit lx

Ferrari 458, odometer panel color is blue! Original color is yellow!Cockpit cameras in a few cars are out, that cars, as they are out, and at what point of view:

Huracan
Galardo
Audi R8
Ford GT 2017

Ferrari 458, odometer panel color is blue! Original color is yellow!

And even installing rear Areofolio the Ford GT in 2017, the original CONTINUED worked

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 3:46:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#88 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 4:02:56 AM(UTC)
Game crashes when accessing FM5 or Horizon 2 tunes. More often for H2.
My Forza Paints --> http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/Sevetamryn
The Logos / Vinyl groups i made are public too
 3 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 4:24:10 AM(UTC)
Anyone experience something invisible on lime rock.park. I swear I saved a clip twice and it shows me taking the inside line and boom, car spins out like I hit a tire wall.
#90 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 4:58:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vrruumm Go to Quoted Post
Le Mans loading longer for some users in multiplayer causing players to just get into the game as everyone starts. While other are counting from 3, 2, 1, Go. The longer loaded players then start going from 3, 2, 1 , Go. This most of the time causes massive pile ups on the straightway. Cannot confirm which exact versions they are, but it is mostly caused by Night and Rain.

It may be a external hard drive problem, but I haven't had time to narrow down everything, and I would consider testing.

installed on xbox one (not external) having same problems with Le Mans, also had lobbies where only one person starts and everyone else kicked back to lobby, Le Mans full circuit everytime (3 so far)

Also having problems with my counters on tunes for 2 of my cars, my Caterham and Mazda RX7 both showing 0 downloads but 1 use (caterham) 2 uses(RX7), this happened after un-sharing files and changing descriptions on both of them, (I know they have both been downloaded and used (especially the Caterham) quite a few times, upwards of 200-300 uses easy),

#91 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 5:17:22 AM(UTC)
Ferrari 330 P4 - When you add front and rear aero the downforce sliders are at 0 and you cannot modify them.
Ferrari F12 - With a lot of the available rims the brake calipers display over the rims (I think this was an issue in 5 too).
#92 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 5:30:40 AM(UTC)
There is a severely irritating sound problem when in cockpit mode or on front bumper when racing in rain and normal. I play with a headset and the game emits a loud buzzing/distortion sound. It mainly occurs when you are next to other drivatars. When the sound issue happens, the frame rate drops and the game lags.

I'm playing on the ultimate edition of the game and the sound is not coming from the headphones themselves.
#93 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 5:50:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PriusHater Go to Quoted Post

So Far Mine:

- '93 Clio Williams has wrong rearlights

- Lotus Carlton Frontwheels too much inside the Body

- Multiple Cockpit Views messed up.

I will jot down the issues of the Lotus and the Renault, but can you specify which cars have the messed up cockpit view? Like how I did for the 2 cars I listed, revert to my original post to see an example.
"You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house"
#94 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 6:00:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
Two localisation errors with the Dutch translations :

#25 Andretti Autosport IndyCar => this one is called "nummer 27" instead of "nummer 25"
#7 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports IndyCar => this one is called "nummer 5" instead of "nummer 7"

On a sidenote, I absolutely DISLIKE my Forza being forced in Dutch, please give us the option to have the menus and everything in English !!!

Hey man, seen you been on my post a lot, I appreciate the time you are taking to point out these bugs! As for the issue at hand you bring up, is your Xbox not in an English speaking region? As someone who lives in the US and has my region as US, I have never had a single game force another language on me, including Forza 6.
"You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house"
#95 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 6:49:27 AM(UTC)
Mileage is counting double. One lap at the Nordschlieffe is counting 26 miles to my car and 26 miles to my overall stats.
#96 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 7:03:46 AM(UTC)
I don't get the BMW Logo... Level 25 complete...
#97 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 7:10:59 AM(UTC)
When i use manual with clutch the gearbox condition starts counting from 4%
#98 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 7:29:26 AM(UTC)
On the 2013 SRT #91 SRT Motorsport GTS-R, in cockpit view, in the rain ,the clear side of the windshield is on the right, while the driver and the actual wiper are on the left. Thus the imaginary passenger has a clear view from an imaginary wiper while the driver's vision is obscured. Maybe whoever installed the windshield was British? :P

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 7:29:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#99 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:45:50 AM(UTC)
The "World Traveler" achievement doesn't unlock.
When racing at every location online, the counter remains stuck at 96%.
Some people reported that the 5th location you're racing on won't get credited.
#100 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 8:55:41 AM(UTC)
Headlight damage is treated as cosmetic rather than mechanical. If you break your headlights they are not repaired as part of your pit service. Not a huge deal on SP as you can just restart but on a 25 lap MP race it's a deal-breaker.
19 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error