#1 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:11:18 AM(UTC)
Has anyone encountered a endless saving screen after you've finished painting?
I'm going to leave this on for a while before doing anything, would hate to loose all the progress I've made.. :(
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:21:37 AM(UTC)
Yes, tracked it down to an imported vinyl group from FM5 that used small letters. When I originally imported the group. the small letter 'a' had disappeared (as it had on two other imports). I'd added them again in Forza 6, and saved the group fine. Basically, if you've got an imported vinyl group that was missing elements when you imported it, it might cause the issue.

Using these 'glitched' vinyl groups I had to redo on a BMW E36 M3 seemed to cause the save freeze you've had. Of course, I'd spent an hour doing the design first, and lost it (twice)! I only found out after redoing the car design and saving after each vinyl added - hence pinning it down to the glitched groups.

I have since removed my glitched imported vinyls from sharing in FM6 in case they cause issues for others.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:39:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Making things clearer!!

OldTimerGamer - Been gaming for over 30 years.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:32:50 AM(UTC)
Does it on FH2 paint as well as the paint from scratch, I thought it was me have a ton of paint as F4 did this the more paint stuff I had the slower it got to save etc, but now I think its just the game, also noticed I have to keep pressing button a few times in the paint section, it doesnt do this in F5/FH2 just F6, I think its just so buggy this game thats prob why we got to play it earlly to test it out before release day, what a laugh this game is so far, my F5 wont import had to remove all logos of car in F5 and just have the design then use FH2 logos since I painted the same cars in FH2 at least they working, 3 days later I am still sorting them out, also have to check all paint before I share it as its out of line. Makes me think T10 never tested this game themselfs or they knew about all this problems and just dont care and released it anyway. I know you get bugs but not this amount, pitty Fallout 4 not come out as I would have bought that instead, then bought this after all the fixes, if there be a F7 next time I wait before I part with £81 again.

Notification

Icon
Error