9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:30:21 AM(UTC)
Hi guys I have tested a few good games in the past, The way I test things is to play a game as it should be played (without pushing the limits like us purists usually do) By testing this way then you find out what will or could effect everyday players. I will use this thread for posting my findings (or move elsewhere if needs be). so all feedback on opinions of what is posted is welcome, also if you could replicate them this will give Turn 10 a better understanding of what problems they can try and fix in future updates. all replicated bugs I will move into the opening post and split these by catagory. all problems posted will have been replicated on multiple consoles. Also please state if your using external hard drives, disk, and kinect.

Gameplay

-Multiple cars not breaking correctly (unable to turn) without being under heavy breaking. (possible workaround - open up your tune, re-save then try again) usually works fine after.

Graphics

-Frame rate issues at start of races or loading video screens. (only replicated by me having a Kinect connected)
-Watkins Glen - Very bad distance pixalation around walls and rails, turns 2-5 you can see where the circuit has been put together in building (lines across the track)

Marketplace

-Problems being able to downlod tunes getting "please try again later" message when all other game services are fine.

Paints/designs

-Imported designs being locked and cant edit them (only from fm5 replicated)
-Paints not lining up correctly when importing from side to side (multiple cars)
-Decals not being same size when connecting between different areas of car, for example joining items from hood to front bumper will not align, causing you to ungroup and resize all parts of a vinyl group.

Sound

Many cars unable to hear your own engine noises, or sound is very low, resulting in being unable to hear when to shift gears.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:43:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:47:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VRGrgkLiberator Go to Quoted Post
A. Known issue with importing designs from FM5 with the letter "a" in the design.

Attempted work around:
- import vinyl groups instead of entire designs.
- then edit each group to reselect "a"
- then apply to car

If you don't - either the design will hang on import, or if you apply an uncorrected vinyl group - the car save will hang

B. Once I spent a few hours fixing vinyl groups and applying a design - I cannot share it.
Fully vanilla file name Forza1, on the Aventador LP700-4
Hits the language filter everytime...

UPDATE - I loaded the file to the car again, then save and share - Now it works... Odd. But the original file does not let me delete it. Is this a clue?

Frustration for designers is high in this one.

Had similar, when an affected vinyl group was imported the small case letter a had disappeared. Added them in FM6, and saved the group again. Worked OK. But when I used the amended group in a later car design (which worked OK until . . . ), the save for this car design hung.
OldTimerGamer - Been gaming for over 30 years.
#78 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:53:11 AM(UTC)
There is a serious problem with the Bentley Speed 8 in the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFMuskhplw
#79 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:00:00 AM(UTC)
WHEEL SETTING :
DOR stays the same.Thank you for that but now the FFB and Vibration scales are resetting to 100%
#80 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:22:18 AM(UTC)
The BMW M235i is a automatic (flappy paddles and you can see the shifter in the interior) but it only has 6 gears. The automatic ZF 8HP transmission in the M235i should have 8 gears.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:22:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#81 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:21:55 PM(UTC)
I've discovered a really annoying bug where every time I unlock a new showcase event, it will act as if it's my first. it won't let me do anything other than run through the tutorial you get shown when you unlock that Indycar showcase and it doesn't let me select the new one i've just unlocked. Confirmed to have happened 3 times in a row, and each time I have to restart the game otherwise I'm stuck doing 7 laps again repeating my first showcase.
#82 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:58:55 PM(UTC)
There is a glitch with the rewind system, especially when doing long races. This glitch has been VERY frustrating, as when I'm grinding races, whether they be 50 lap max difficulty Indy races, or some of the endurance races, often the rewind comes in handy when I inevitably make a mistake, or when a Drivatar makes one. One example is when I was doing a 50 lap race at Indianapolis, the Drivatars go into the pits, and sometimes I'll overtake them on the left, but they swerve like a maniac to go in the pits, therefore taking me out; and when the rewind decides not work (no matter how many times I press Y) I end up spinning around and either loose positions, or 2nd place catches right up. Also to do with the rewind glitch, if it is happening, It may let me rewind, but it will go for about 20-30 seconds, when I might only want a couple of seconds. PLEASE NOTICE ME, and fix this glitch, as this is one reason we have forums. Thank you.
#83 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:42:00 PM(UTC)
More a complaint than a bug, but there is no Displacement and Launch measurements. Still no Redline and Torque RPM readings either which were removed in Forza 5. This will make tuning a nightmare now.
#84 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:50:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GeoBem007 Go to Quoted Post
The BMW M235i is a automatic (flappy paddles and you can see the shifter in the interior) but it only has 6 gears. The automatic ZF 8HP transmission in the M235i should have 8 gears.

Did you upgrade the transmission? I have not used that car, but I know if you upgrade transmission, it will be changed to 6 gears.
#85 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 3:07:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GeoBem007 Go to Quoted Post

Incorrect. In some markets it's a 6-speed manual with the optional 8-speed auto,
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 3:51:07 PM(UTC)
Cockpit with different original colors. Also deproporcional sizes for the screen, it looks like I'm driving the truck!

Forza Vista
[img][/img]

In-game
[img][/img]

Forza Vista
[img][/img]

In-game
[img][/img]

cars to be reviewed

Ferrari 458
Ferrari 458 team Forza
Ferrari 430 S

Large Cockpit " Wheel "

Huracan
Ford GT 2017

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 3:55:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#87 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 5:01:53 PM(UTC)
Metric spring stiffness is 10 times stiffer than what it should be....someone misplaced a decimal point
#88 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 5:22:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IR STiGGLES Go to Quoted Post
Metric spring stiffness is 10 times stiffer than what it should be....someone misplaced a decimal point

Really???

I switch between metric and american all the time when tuning spring rates and they've been spot on for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 5:46:09 PM(UTC)
FERRRARI 458 SPECIALE'S ACTIVE AERODYNAMICS IS NOT WORKING.

this car has active aerodynamics on rear bottom.

it's not working on high speed. and any speed.

Forza horizon2 has this issue too.

Driveclub and The Crew has this car and they are working.
#90 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 6:15:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x8o8drifter Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IR STiGGLES Go to Quoted Post

Really???

I switch between metric and american all the time when tuning spring rates and they've been spot on for me.

It may only be on the s2000, that's the only one I know for sure but certainly 100 kgf/mm springs would be absolutely ridiculous haha. It does correctly show them as ~560 lbs/in tho
#91 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 7:59:32 PM(UTC)
The interior gauges in the BMW M1 Procar are all jacked up. The speedometer acts as the tach and is rotated about 120 degrees from being right side up. I only noticed it in Autovista, haven't tested it in a race yet. There's a picture of it in my gallery.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:03:05 AM(UTC)
The only problem I've run into is when importing a car design it gets stuck on the saving screen. The funny thing is it worked as it should before when I was able to import about 15 designs. However, now it's not working.

Also importing a tune is almost useless since the P.I. changes, but at least it gives me a base to work with as far tuning goes, just not upgrades.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:05:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#93 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:31:41 AM(UTC)
Mods can you please merge this with other bugs thread please.
#94 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:13:45 AM(UTC)
Alot of the bugs with tachometers and inaccuracies rarely get fixed unfortunately. But the ones regarding the bentley speed 8 and invisible walls and upgrades etc should be addressed asap.

#95 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:01:28 AM(UTC)
F&F Supra tyre width:-

standard width - 275/30
upgraded width 1 - 255/30 * wrong order
upgraded width 2 - 295/30
upgraded width 3 - 305/30
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#96 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 5:28:36 AM(UTC)
I hope that fix all bugs. Cockpit view with diferent colors of originals cars. And cars with Huracan and Ford GT 2017, reform the cockpit view. because driving is too big.
I'm desappointed with Turn 10 lack of attention.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:44:56 AM(UTC)
Ford country squire, lower front lights come on when you use brakes, more a trick than a bug I think.
#98 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:25:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitt40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheJudge24 Go to Quoted Post
The 2017 Ford GT was gifted to me by a Turn 10 bot gamertag, "LV T10 rostoc2" or something like that. Despite the Ford GT being in my garage the "Cover Car" achievement will not unlock. Anyone else have issues unlocking this achievement?

Hey,

I had the same issue but after buying the Ford GT I got the achievment. I just think that the gifted GT doesn´t count.

I still have the same problem, firstly it should be gifted and secondly, since i bought it and got the "one down" achievement the "cover Car" does not pop.

And, my gamescore is not fully added at the FORZA score in rewards tab.
#99 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:48:09 AM(UTC)
Got a new one with brake assist (yes I know) in general no issue except the various courses of Daytona they all have a bug that brakes cars to a crawl for no apparent reason and in 1 case won't let you speed up again.
#100 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:22:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSPEED6 Go to Quoted Post
-In free play the game options for laps keeps on resetting

-mazdaspeed miata turn signals are always on

-mazdaspeed miata gears are shifted by paddles

-in forza vista mode the highlights are cut off

-Sounds for cars are off, the Jaguar F type and GT350R are quieter than a Miata.

Yes totally agree with u some of the engine sounds are
Lacking.
Especially the Jaguar f type r!
Was so excited to get my hands on the jag and then no loud over the top popping, crackling on the overrun, very disappointed, even the throttle on noise isn't right it's way louder and more aggressive then that. I don't understand as in forza horizon 2 the jag sounds quite good especially under acceleration and had ok overrun noise.
A lot of the cars are quite accurate especially the
Lamborghini huracan so we know forza can do a lot better.
Please please please fix the jaguar f type r sound and any other car that's lacking.
Oh and fix the rims, there black in the middle of the spoke, only minor but still annoying

9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error