9 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 5 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:34:02 AM(UTC)
I found a pretty nasty bug: no audio volume sliders for tires/engine/music/etc.

I know it's not a bug but it might as well be. It's such a simple thing to add and so many people have been complaining that the audio levels are all wrong (myself included. This has been in every FM and FH, why is it gone now?).

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 10:34:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:38:37 AM(UTC)
Lotus E23 reflections are not reflecting the proper reflections. Reflections are of a static background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VriFZXS4-Lw

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 10:39:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 5/26/2043 12:51:59 PM(UTC)
#53 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:08:48 AM(UTC)
FORZA VISTA Ferrari 250 LUSSO

"........Because they were named after the colombo engine 250cc'

No, they are 250cc per cylinder hence the 3 liter v 12, it clearly states the Ferrari v12 motor is a 250cc,

Also your blurb should not talk about the 250 LM when that car is completely different and NOT IN THE GAME! Also why discuss the 250 gto mainly when it is also in the game and has it's own blurb?

Small complaints but I like things accurate.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:20:59 AM(UTC)
When I go to get my saved tunes from previous Forza titles, my copy of Forza 6 will crash and boot back to the home menu everytime it attempts to sync itself with my previous save files.
#55 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:31:11 PM(UTC)
I get this quite often on various tracks! Moving the game to my internal HDD to see if that fixes it...... BAD BUG!

Watch clip here
It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.

My Forza 6 paints
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#56 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:00:43 PM(UTC)
In the Dutch translation of the game, the 2014 #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro is called "Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro nummer 1" which obviously should be "Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro nummer 2".
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#57 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:38:42 PM(UTC)
Cars with air brakes. Under heavy braking they will lift up briefly then revert back to their armed positions, even when you are still braking. Best example is the McLaren 650S. Minor error, but annoying nonetheless :)

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#58 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:47:58 PM(UTC)
In the 4th volume of Stories of Motorsport, the default liveries of opponent cars don't load. They are race cars that have liveries by default but they don't load at the start of the race. Every car is just one colour. Your own car is OK. The solution is that you go to "Drivatar Difficulty", set "Drivatar Desings" to ON, accept, then go back and set it OFF. That way the default liveries magically appear. It has to be done before every race. It's a bug that should be fixed.
#59 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:49:36 PM(UTC)
Also a bug: on some cars I can't share the photo, because the language filter says there's something inappropriate. There's nothing inappropriate about the photo, nor its name or description (which is empty by the way), but the game still doesn't let me to share the photo.
#60 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:55:04 PM(UTC)
"Trans Am" graphic on the rear spoiler of the '73 Trans Am is the same on all 3 paint schemes. It is the Red/Gold even on the Green and White versions.
#61 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 2:52:41 PM(UTC)
The World Traveler Achievement is glitches at 96%.
http://www.trueachieveme...nt.aspx?commentid=916504
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 2:56:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post
Cars with air brakes. Under heavy braking they will lift up briefly then revert back to their armed positions, even when you are still braking. Best example is the McLaren 650S. Minor error, but annoying nonetheless :)

Haven't tried this yet, but are you sure they are not retracting once your speed is below their effective range?
#63 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:35:54 PM(UTC)
Corvette Top Speeds. 2015 Corvette Z06 stock to speed is 195ish. Add double the horsepower and no gain in speed. If you add all wheel drive then both the c7 and c6 gain no speed adding power. They wouldn't be as fast as rwd but they should definitely have a top speed closer to 230
#64 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:51:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Leceur Go to Quoted Post
I get this quite often on various tracks! Moving the game to my internal HDD to see if that fixes it...... BAD BUG!

Watch clip here

Have moved all my stuff from my new external hdd to my "old" one. Even had to re-install fm6 as it would fail moving at 40%. The game now finally loads the showcase event on Indy oval as it wouldn't do so before. Also have not seen the graphic bug so far but will drive some more to see if it is really gone.

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.

My Forza 6 paints
#65 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:11:41 AM(UTC)
I have found a problem where

when you are racing split screen

and have 2 Xbox live accounts signed in and being used in this split screen race...

the 'player 2' account does not get to spin for a reward although a message pops up saying that you have unlocked a spin after leveling up.

I have tried this multiple times with the same results as listed above.

There are no spins available from the main menu.

I sign into the game through the player 2 account and there are no spins.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:51:33 AM(UTC)
The Dodge Hellcat has no supercharger whine and the stock transmission sounds like a race cars transmission???
#67 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:53:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nick kun13 Go to Quoted Post
When I go to get my saved tunes from previous Forza titles, my copy of Forza 6 will crash and boot back to the home menu everytime it attempts to sync itself with my previous save files.

I had that once with my designs, first time I tried. Thankfully second time it worked OK.
OldTimerGamer - Been gaming for over 30 years.
#68 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:46:48 AM(UTC)
When tuning a BMW 235i i loaded a online setting, and testdrive. There was no engine sound. Other sound (music) was there. When going back to my own saved setup, the sound returned.
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:06:44 PM(UTC)
Entered a showcase event when I had a couple single use mods equipped. Showcase events don't use mods, and after the even the mods were gone.
#70 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:31:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vZeroG Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post

Haven't tried this yet, but are you sure they are not retracting once your speed is below their effective range?

Sadly not.

The Veyron I tried slamming the brakes on from 260+mph and the air brake went up and then went back down again at about 200mph - still braking in the meantime.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:10:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Outlier Go to Quoted Post
regarding the 4% clutch damage.... I think the guys at inside sim racing found this and did some testing. Check out their youtube channel - I think it was one of their F6 preview videos.

It seems you start the race with 4% damage. If you don't actually start when the countdown ends and open telemetry, the 4% damage is already there. Not sure why but I don't think it impacts your lap tines. I haven't tested this myself - I use a controller and manual w/o clutch so it would be interesting to see if the 4% damage is there for me too.

Yes, I had 4% damage at every race with every car. Both in the demo and the full game. I don't think that my lap/shifting times are slower though.
HMA Fiat 126
 3 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:15:09 AM(UTC)
-In free play the game options for laps keeps on resetting

-mazdaspeed miata turn signals are always on

-mazdaspeed miata gears are shifted by paddles

-in forza vista mode the highlights are cut off

-Sounds for cars are off, the Jaguar F type and GT350R are quieter than a Miata.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:16:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:20:18 AM(UTC)
A. Known issue with importing designs from FM5 with the letter "a" in the design.

Attempted work around:
- import vinyl groups instead of entire designs.
- then edit each group to reselect "a"
- then apply to car

If you don't - either the design will hang on import, or if you apply an uncorrected vinyl group - the car save will hang

B. Once I spent a few hours fixing vinyl groups and applying a design - I cannot share it.
Fully vanilla file name Forza1, on the Aventador LP700-4
Hits the language filter everytime...

UPDATE - I loaded the file to the car again, then save and share - Now it works... Odd. But the original file does not let me delete it. Is this a clue?

Frustration for designers is high in this one.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:33:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:56:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Outlier Go to Quoted Post
humm... seems like a legit complaint based on the numbers you've capture. (i supposed the drivitars could be drafting which would explain going over the 239 top speed.) But like you said - it's not something I generally pay attention to so didn't notice.

But I doubt anything will get patched before the game launches Unless they've been working on it for a few weeks and already submitted to MS. Based on Project Cars patches, it seems to take more than 3 weeks to get a patch approved and pushed out my Microsoft.

Turn 10 is Microsoft so they likely have QA working beside them so when the patch is done it's pushed out. Plus slightly mad studios is known for bugs so I'd keep their patches in cert for weeks no matter what.
#75 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:07:11 AM(UTC)
I'm surprised F6 has so many bugs out of the gate as F4 was nearly perfect imo. Maybe instead of every 2 years release the game needs to be 3?
9 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error