19 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 2:13:30 AM(UTC)
Heavy Problems with the AI in Carrer mode. You cant keep up with some Drivertars on every Difficulty.. Its just like they have 1000 HP and a Perfect driving even on inexpirienced
#52 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:35:17 AM(UTC)
65 Mini misfiring underload, drops to 0hp very sporatic
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:43:36 AM(UTC)
Two almost identical cars with the exact same performance index and almost identical stats except one has 520 Nm torque, the other 534 Nm. One is a GTE car, the other GTLM. If the difference in torque is intentional, shouldn't the PI be a bit different as well?

year brand type category class points drivetrain engine power (KW) torque (Nm) weight KG) front (%) credits
2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE R 824 RWD M 347 520 1259 42 650,000
2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM R 824 RWD M 347 534 1259 42 650,000

Sorry for the messy copy/paste from my spreadsheet but you get the point I believe.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:44:11 AM(UTC)
Le Mans loading longer for some users in multiplayer causing players to just get into the game as everyone starts. While other are counting from 3, 2, 1, Go. The longer loaded players then start going from 3, 2, 1 , Go. This most of the time causes massive pile ups on the straightway. Cannot confirm which exact versions they are, but it is mostly caused by Night and Rain.

It may be a external hard drive problem, but I haven't had time to narrow down everything, and I would consider testing.
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 4:44:11 AM(UTC)
Posted this separately, but thought I'd stick it here as well, as this thread looks like it'll get more exposure.

I was really excited to see all 5 manufacturers from the V8 Supercar series included in Forza 6, however, I'm a bit disappointed with the sound coming from the Volvo. Watching the series on TV, the Volvo has a very distinct sound. In Forza however, it sounds very, very similar to the Holdens and Fords. In the Twitch stream the other day, I heard the sound producer admit that the sound from the Shelby GT350R wasn't right, and it would be fixed in the next update. Can I ask that the #33 Volvo is also looked at for a sound fix please, if it isn't being already?
#56 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 4:59:10 AM(UTC)
Two localisation errors with the Dutch translations :

#25 Andretti Autosport IndyCar => this one is called "nummer 27" instead of "nummer 25"
#7 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports IndyCar => this one is called "nummer 5" instead of "nummer 7"

On a sidenote, I absolutely DISLIKE my Forza being forced in Dutch, please give us the option to have the menus and everything in English !!!
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#57 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:28:07 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 2:56:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Painter
#58 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:39:52 AM(UTC)
Dare Mods are bugged.

If you use the "No STM" dare mod, it will checked TCS ON, even if you have all off.
#59 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:26:33 AM(UTC)
Major bug (to me anyway).. On the Indy oval, the front stretch wall is like 3 inches outside of the track. You get near it and your shadow shows up on top of the wall. Then on the back stretch, the wall is an invisible 3 inches on top of the track. You cant touch the wall, the game acts like you did when there is 3 inches or so of space between your car and the wall. Both really annoying!
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:42:16 AM(UTC)
Another Dutch translation bug :

The 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR is mistakenly called the VIII MR which is wrong because that's the 2004 one.
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:43:26 AM(UTC)
I'm having an issue with using a H-shifter and clutch...it seems for some cars (I tried the 350Z and GT86) the shifting goes semi-wrong, I hear a weird noise (not like grinding gears, but more like a turbo blowing off??) and in the replay it even sounds worse with RPM niggles...
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:53:09 AM(UTC)
The Alfa Romeo 8C's top brake light is white when brakes are applied instead of red.

#63 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:29:39 AM(UTC)
Wow, even though some of these aren't really "bugs", it seems as thought the 2 year production cycle has finally caught up with them. Theres are 2 active threads on the first page of the forum about bugs, they should probably be merged.
#64 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:22:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DasCar223 Go to Quoted Post
Heavy Problems with the AI in Carrer mode. You cant keep up with some Drivertars on every Difficulty.. Its just like they have 1000 HP and a Perfect driving even on inexpirienced

I have the same problem. Very irritating. Im going to have to do showcase events or something until this is patched.
 2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:42:07 AM(UTC)
When playing any Rivals event, and selecting a manufacture paint colour, it will always default to the first paint colour on the list when you get to gameplay.

Why offer a choice if you can have none!?
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:40:55 PM(UTC)
MX5 MazdaSpeed is still paddle-shifted when the car has a shift stick. I hoped this bug would be fixed from FH2.

EDIT : Well, now I hope it's fixed very soon. ;p

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:41:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:11:34 PM(UTC)
The focus rs when fitted with the rally engin only produces 399 bhp even if you equip the top ending mod which rates it at almost 500 bhp have had it spike at 400 but that was as much as I got. Also the sound of the f&f supra is wrong sounds nothing like a supra. And why does the skyline motor only produce 666 bhp when fully upgraded that's very low for a motor that has that many upgrades thrown at it.
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:04:06 PM(UTC)
For Brazil , I believe too, for anyone who visualize in kilometers per hour , the calculator with the car's power is problematic , the data from the final speed are illegible because they are covered by other information. Please turn 10, a suggestion, please do a patch that shows the power of cars in horsepower too, just like in Forza Motorsport 2, would be great for many countries which kW is not a reference for cars power. Here in Brazil nobody knows how much a kW is.
#69 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:15:56 PM(UTC)
It's stuck on MPH, HP and LBS and won't go to KMS, KW and KG.

Stupid Turn 10 should've had this sorted in the Demo.
#70 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:38:09 PM(UTC)
Hi
I have a car Design bug. I uploaded a design called "maz" for the Mazdaspeed MX-5, then i accidently deleted it in my design folder, but people can still see it, buy it and i get nothing for that.
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:49:11 PM(UTC)
Two things that aren't major bugs but minorly annoying: 1. The view from the driver's seat in the Jaguar XK 120 is too high. I passed another XK 120 and was looking over the top of the other driver's helmet. 2. The introduction to the Circuit de la Sarthe claims it's been "home to the French Grand Prix since 1906". Aside from the fact that there hasn't even been a French GP since 2008, I believe it has only been held at Le Mans four times - 1906, 1921, and 1929 on the then-current Circuit de la Sarthe and 1967 on the Bugatti circuit.
#72 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 1:12:54 AM(UTC)
I just got the achievement for completing every series.

Thing is, I've only just finished 15/18 of the series in Super Street, and nothing else. Won a few league races and showcases.

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 1:14:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#73 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 1:40:45 AM(UTC)
I don't know if this is effecting everyone but I noticed that telemetry does not function on replays in career mode. They are however working correctly on rival replays.
#74 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:05:36 AM(UTC)
Here are a few I've noticed:

1. The 02 Camaro SS has swap options but the 02 Pontiac Trans Am is limited to race engine only.

2. Missing displacement numbers and launch numbers in the upgrade menu. BEYOND frustrating when you are trying to tune for drag or certain events at least for me.

3. Seems like when your coming into a corner and you've moved up 2 or more positions cleanly and you go to take the inside line in a tight corner, an AI driver will magically spin out causing you to hit them and incurring damage when no one hit them. Checked in replay and rewind photo mode.

4. Overall it's a great game but what bothers me most is the missing things in free play: drag racing, class select, etc.

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 2:07:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 2:06:15 AM(UTC)
seating postions are far to high cant even see the rev gauge in most cars like the s2000

some pepole can rev there car at the start line i cant only do it on selected tracks some times others i cant

clio rs has a tyer glitch makes it have massive white tyers

ep3 type r has the wrong rear lights

silvia s15 has the wrong headlights stuff im not botherd by but as forza brags alot about attention to detail im not seeing it

no headlights on the mazda cosmo

u can leave tyre marks ontop of puddles

paint the subaru pickup and it changes the colour of the wheels paint the wheels changes the colour of the car

19 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error