15 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:49:34 PM(UTC)
I really do not understand the reason why people would pre-order a game and when they get early access they choose to slam, spin, and cheat their way around the track. Go into any public race and you will see what I'm talking about. If you havent gotten the game yet, it is pretty much the same with all racing games. You have the racers who actually race clean and you have the casual cruising racers who just drive around(me), but then you have this group of people that ruin the game for everyone. As we speak I am about to start an S-class road course, i will be spun on the first corner.
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:18:29 PM(UTC)
Forza 6 lobbys are a joke everyone is just wrecking everyone
 6 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:27:10 PM(UTC)
Welcome to every online racing game ever.
 4 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:35:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SkyGodHORUS Go to Quoted Post
Welcome to every online racing game ever.

Exactly. This is console racing.
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:32:34 PM(UTC)
Cant wait till I get my limited edition Forza6 Bundle.
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:53:56 PM(UTC)
ive played maybe 30 games online and EVERY game no matter what I do someone intentionally crashes into me. people will just crash into you and then leave the game or follow normal players and attack them. I might as well just put my controller down and not even try because the result is the same thing.
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:15:21 PM(UTC)
Try leagues, no collisions.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:16:48 PM(UTC)
You have runs of bad luck, I hated yesterday but today I decided to forget about being fast and just concentrate on avoiding crashes. As a result my average finish was far better, because one crash tends to lead to others and you can pick your way a good way through the field by just surviving the race without rotating or going upside down.

Edit leagues don't help at the moment the no collisions league is gone replaced with b class....

This is me practicing what I'm preaching above..
http://xboxclips.com/Clu...-a033-5166dd1a4e81/embed

This is a league race.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:21:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:23:35 PM(UTC)
The Ford GT league is no collisions.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:47:57 PM(UTC)
Leagues are good if you can fight your way into a higher division, there are clean drivers.
In two nights racing I haven't had a bad race in ford GT (which had collisions on for me) or B class.
Higher division means finishing at the bottom end all the time now though even with an S2000 and a good tune.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:52:34 PM(UTC)
it's ALWAYS like this for the first few weeks after ...

- a new FM title launch
- when the shipping FM gets discounted (so xmas, and in 12 months or so)
- when/if FM6 gets GOTA

relax, hone your skills offline - it'll get better, you and others will find their online groove

(source - owned them all since #1)
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:58:49 PM(UTC)
Sorry mate. Try and be calm about it... :o)

I was initially "quite irate" about this also.

This thread is very good LINKY

I played pretty much all day and although there were a few "rage moments" I had a blast. When I was taken out by idiots I just tried my best to get back past them and it's only gonna be a few minutes until you can try again, plus the remainder of the session you're in becomes a "test session" :D
 4 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:39:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Super GT I Go to Quoted Post
The Ford GT league is no collisions.

I think that is only in the lower league ranking, collisions turn on once you get placed in a higher division. I'm currently in Elite and it's a wreck-fest.
Last night on Catalunya a guy was easily a couple of seconds ahead of me, he lost it went off track, I pass and enter a turn taking my line since he was off track. He didn't check to see if the track was clear and came back on side-swiping me in the corner. I figure "whatever, we made it through the turn." He apparently thought I was in the wrong and at the end of the straight as I began to brake for the hairpin he plowed into me without even attempting to slow down. Then he gets on the mic and says that's what I get for "slamming him." Yeah because it's my fault he went off and hit someone when re-entering the track.

Leagues do not get better with rank in my experience.
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:02:10 AM(UTC)
The game's not 'unplayable', it's just some jerks making a hard time for you... and a lot of other people...

I wonder if the dev's could work out a way to quickly calculate the force of a collision and ghost the car if it's unreasonable (ie. a speed differential >30mph or something)...
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:09:58 AM(UTC)
i played in the b class hopper all night. no one looked like they were intentionally crashing anyone. jsut a lot of noobs trying to figure out the game and test cars and tunes. so there's lots of paint trading fenders, but i actually love racing that way. i usually finished in the top 5/20. can't seem to catch those s2000's.

anyway rubbing is racing. everyone wants the race line, but only one car will fit on it. things happen.
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:34:48 AM(UTC)
I like no collision hoppers but I also like a little beating and banging ut theres a fine line too.
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:31:57 PM(UTC)
I had my worst experience starting middle pack, B class on Monza. OMG that was a wreck fest..... Hilarious to see people think they can drive straight through the first chicane.....
#18 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:40:52 PM(UTC)
The crashing online is unbelievable. I had this game one day and I get a communication suspension because of idiot drivers. So not only are they wreaking you, also when you tell them a piece of your mind they are reporting you. So just let it happen and avoid confronting them.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:21:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CluffmeisterGen Go to Quoted Post
You have runs of bad luck, I hated yesterday but today I decided to forget about being fast and just concentrate on avoiding crashes. As a result my average finish was far better, because one crash tends to lead to others and you can pick your way a good way through the field by just surviving the race without rotating or going upside down.

Edit leagues don't help at the moment the no collisions league is gone replaced with b class....

This is a league race.

That right there is a pure lack of not only skill but respect.

You on the other hand Cluff, nice racing - or driving I guess, it won't be racing until you clear that mess, huh.
#20 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:24:16 PM(UTC)
I have learned techniques on avoiding almost all intentional crashes in Forza games. First tip is to be aware that you are in a public lobby online; you can't expect everyone to be courteous to your driving lines. You ether have to anticipate and spot the Crashers, then adjust your braking, cornering, or speed to avoid it. Second tip is to watch the first corner from the back of the pack and see what kind drivers are in the lobby. Some are accidental bumps, drivers with no sense of awareness (drive like hot laping by themselves). or just plain Crashers. Last tip that always works is to look back with RB. Usually the players that crash like to do in when you are taking a corner and they like to time it as you do, so spot them (RB) then brake on a straight line and watch them miss thinking you where going to follow your racing line..

This is online mulltiplayer deal with.
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:06:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xxracingfr3akxX Go to Quoted Post
The crashing online is unbelievable. I had this game one day and I get a communication suspension because of idiot drivers. So not only are they wreaking you, also when you tell them a piece of your mind they are reporting you. So just let it happen and avoid confronting them.

Did you send a text message to the kid? If you did they probably reported it and got you autobanned for a bad word. Voice chat on Forza can get quite rowdy at times but I don't see anybody getting blocked for telling off the rammers.
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:33:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CluffmeisterGen Go to Quoted Post

This is a league race.

I noticed the same thing I place better avoiding e idiots rather then set good times
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:59:10 PM(UTC)
Gotta roll in leagues man, it will get better. I've been rolling with some of the top B Pro League leaders and everyone is super respectful.

I've worked my way up to #22.
 3 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:09:18 PM(UTC)
How about just ghosting the whole race.
Like a ghosted race league. Then it's more like what people here are asking for.
Like a single player time attack with others online.

Ghost Leagues Now!!
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#25 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 6:36:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: r0b0wnz Go to Quoted Post
ive played maybe 30 games online and EVERY game no matter what I do someone intentionally crashes into me. people will just crash into you and then leave the game or follow normal players and attack them. I might as well just put my controller down and not even try because the result is the same thing.

In this case, the problem is not with the game being unplayable but rather the lobby you're in.

Also, lag is a major issue, owing to people's ISPs from different regions.. you'll see cars ending up in strange positions, and most of that lag also causes sudden crashes and pile ups.

Although for the rammers and 'dirty racers', T10 should have a ban policy. The introduction of flags and/or a penalty system in the game would be very nice - be it offline or online.
15 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error