#1 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:45:54 PM(UTC)
Nobody Vote Kicks the obvious lobby trolls in multiplayer it seems. Does it just not work or does every single player in the lobby have to vote for it to work? Do people just not care? People really paid $100 for Ultimate just to get in lobbies and crash people for no reason.
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:04:50 AM(UTC)
I am afraid thats life you find that happens in a lot of racing games, thats why I stopped playing online in Forza, I just paint and I cant even do that properly because F5 paint is not working, what a joke.
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:46:11 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I know but it seems the vote kick option is flawed. 75% of the lobby and it doesn't even show that people are currently vote kicking anyone.
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:51:41 PM(UTC)
I think the problem is that many people don't know about the option. It would be nice to have the notification that someone is being voted upon. I think we had it in FM6.

http://www.twitch.tv/tneagle
Twitter @V12TNEagle
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:02:52 PM(UTC)
Forza 6 doesn't show kick votes anymore but they still work behind the scenes. If more than 50% of the lobby votes to kick a player, they will be kicked.

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:08:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error