2 Pages12Next
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 4:12:51 PM(UTC)
I'm sharing the bugged tune that is beating rival times of very fast people by 5-10 seconds. I am simply sharing it to highlight how broken this car truly is. I do not want to be getting banned or reported for cheating as me and my friends simply came across this stupid build in a lobby when a guy was walking away from everyone and running number 1's on every track. We then worked it out and tried it on a couple of tracks and realized it seriously needs fixing (i ran number 1 Road America Full with a standing start). Its a D class Mini Cooper 65 and 'Broken' is the description. The tune is up to prove how ridiculously broken it is. I think with the right build it can be put to any class and will dominate. If you don't believe me you should test it out and then you will see it will pretty much number 1 every track by seconds. Please fix this car/build asap as it will ruin the game.

Make it AWD and adjust gears toward speed till it shoots upto 160 mph. job done. i think diffs have to be at 100 on accels aswel

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:52:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 9:29:17 PM(UTC)
Gave it a go and absolutely agree that it is broken. it was really funny to use it in a lobby with friends for a race or two, but it needs to be fixed.
#3 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:36:24 PM(UTC)
This is also ruining the league as well tried to do some earlier & being limited to D class you always had one or two people using the mini so there really wasn't much point in bothering.
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:08:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HelluvaStingray Go to Quoted Post
This is also ruining the league as well tried to do some earlier & being limited to D class you always had one or two people using the mini so there really wasn't much point in bothering.

This thread is the first I'm hearing of the overpowered Mini but I too came across one in a League last night, it pulled away at the start and had a large lead at the end of every race.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:12:12 AM(UTC)
I've seen this too, didn't realise it was OP at first but I think it was the guy driving it didn't have a clue what they were doing. No doubt it's going to be all over the league now...
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:51:28 AM(UTC)
I don't understand why you are sharing it. You have said it is going to ruin the game and it need to be fixed but you are contributing to the problem. I suggest that you remove it from your sharefront as you have started a thread knowing that it is glitched and you continue to exploit the glitch.
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:11:57 AM(UTC)
can we get an answer from T10 or mod about this issus
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:10:09 AM(UTC)
Well I guess we will have a mini raceing leage then. LOL
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:29:26 AM(UTC)
Share it then as in give the details(BUILD) here on the forums instead of trying to line your pockets with credits. If you truly want it to be fixed than post the build. Until then don't say your sharing this to try and get fixed when really it looks like your just using it to make more credits nd try and get some followers for the future.
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post
Share it then as in give the details(BUILD) here on the forums instead of trying to line your pockets with credits. If you truly want it to be fixed than post the build. Until then don't say your sharing this to try and get fixed when really it looks like your just using it to make more credits nd try and get some followers for the future.

I agree with this, but to not have the build up there would allow only a select few to run it. With everyone having the option to run it until it gets patched will be the best option even though the car is stupidly broken, just like the FM4 Dart and FM3 Celica GTS.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:54:17 AM(UTC)
So i have have done this for credits and followers have i? wow i for got how important it was to have people adding me who i have never and will never talk to LOOOL, and as for needing credits, i have like 15 million so please feel free and take your judgmental self to some other post... i am simply proving how broken it is, the more people that use it means the more people will whinge about it causing it to be fixed.
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:57:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I LEE GT 24 Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why you are sharing it. You have said it is going to ruin the game and it need to be fixed but you are contributing to the problem. I suggest that you remove it from your sharefront as you have started a thread knowing that it is glitched and you continue to exploit the glitch.

It's the attention. It's always the attention that brings this lot out.

User is suspended until 7/15/2291 8:28:15 AM(UTC)
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:10:33 AM(UTC)
You know... i bought the 65 cooper just to have fun yesterday and i was flying through everything. I genuinely thought that i was really good.....LMAO, i guess not. Anyway, I got your tune just so i could troll people online. Ayyyyyyyy lmao
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:18:33 AM(UTC)
Reported. I hope you get banned for sharing this bugged tune to make money.
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:42:52 AM(UTC)
I might stop short of saying you're trying to cash in on this, but I will say you're being somewhat naive.

Imagine this broken tune was an infectious disease (these things often show similarities) and now apply your course of action... exposing as many people as possible to this is not the best way forward.
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:47:33 AM(UTC)
Understood but its like the dodge dart on forza 4, it took everybody to plaster it all over the leaderboards for turn 10 to fix it. all you do is make it AWD and adjust gears toward speed untill the speed shoots upto 160mph, im not cashing in so crack on and build it yourselves. Iv wrote it on the original post aswel so everyone can see im not sharing it to make 500 credits a day

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:53:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 6:56:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radiate On You Go to Quoted Post
I got your tune just so i could troll people online. Ayyyyyyyy lmao

On behalf of others, thank you for self-identifying yourself ahead of time.

✔ Verified Moderator

#18 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:00:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Radiate On You Go to Quoted Post
I got your tune just so i could troll people online. Ayyyyyyyy lmao

On behalf of others, thank you for self-identifying yourself ahead of time.

;-) no problem buddy
 3 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:02:57 AM(UTC)
I have made sure Turn 10 are aware of the issue with the '65 Mini so we'll just have to wait and see what happens from here.

I've also reported to them the much worse problem of all those people running the '65 Mini without my paint on it.

✔ Verified Moderator

#20 Posted: : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:05:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I CJB 93 I Go to Quoted Post
So i have have done this for credits and followers have i? wow i for got how important it was to have people adding me who i have never and will never talk to LOOOL, and as for needing credits, i have like 15 million so please feel free and take your judgmental self to some other post... i am simply proving how broken it is, the more people that use it means the more people will whinge about it causing it to be fixed.

I believe so because most people on this forum knew or know about the 65 cooper from FM5.. I really do understand that most on this forum might not be true but I'm willing to bet that there are more older forum player here on a regular basis than new forum players.
I'm sorry for calling it how I see it. I guess I'll just keep my honest opinion to my self because you want me to.

#21 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:11:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
I've also reported to them the much worse problem of all those people running the '65 Mini without my paint on it.

Lol that made me laugh, I'm going to search your paint and get it now.
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:19:04 AM(UTC)
Im sure that what you wrote was probably intended as some sort of hidden insult, but im not actually sure what your rabbiting on about in your second sentence lol. But please feel free to tell me how i need to make friends on xbox live :). phoxxy10

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:22:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:22:34 AM(UTC)
Whatever your intentions, good or bad, fact still is you're contributing (and perhaps promoting) to a broken leaderboard which is just as bad. At least one self aclaimed MP troll here confirm that.

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:24:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:34:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post
Whatever your intentions, good or bad, fact still is you're contributing (and perhaps promoting) to a broken leaderboard which is just as bad. At least one self aclaimed MP troll here confirm that.

Actually i would say this post has worked... he wanted to get the attention of t10 and hieronymus1967 did just that.

I guess from now on we will just ignore the problem.

To the OP thanks for sharing. I buildt one last night after a teammate got destroyed by the mini and its so broken. 5.7 handling and it pulls on a 4.0 handling muscle car. Now lets just hope this can get fixed before it takes over all the leaderboards
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:49:29 AM(UTC)
Reminds me of this thing, which was all over the leaderboards until Turn 10 changed how the PI system worked (in relation to gearboxes):

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error