#1 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:16:16 AM(UTC)
Hi, I've a problem with only FM6.
Although in the settings there are 900 degrees, the wheel works like there are 360 degrees and I spun in many occasion due to a massive oversteer.
Someone has got the same problem?

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 12:07:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:18:12 AM(UTC)
Multiple recent threads on this.... With multiple answers....Just search
#3 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 11:59:29 AM(UTC)
I suggest contacting thrustmaster support...........LMAO

#4 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:08:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: accuforcewheel1 Go to Quoted Post
I suggest contacting thrustmaster support...........LMAO

Only with FM6...
#5 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:15:02 PM(UTC)
Make sure you don't have your degrees of rotation set to a lower number than 900 in the wheel itself. Wheel settings done in the hardware always override anything set in Forza.
This video discusses a lot of setup, it's made with FM5 but the wheel hardware tips still hold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2kFOuA0Wk

To be very specific, make sure that you hadn't pressed Mode + d-pad to change the setting to anything other than 900 degrees and that you have the latest firmware for the wheel.

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 12:16:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:23:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoodooUomo Go to Quoted Post
Make sure you don't have your degrees of rotation set to a lower number than 900 in the wheel itself. Wheel settings done in the hardware always override anything set in Forza.
This video discusses a lot of setup, it's made with FM5 but the wheel hardware tips still hold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2kFOuA0Wk

To be very specific, make sure that you hadn't pressed Mode + d-pad to change the setting to anything other than 900 degrees and that you have the latest firmware for the wheel.

Thanks a lot! I will see soon if I will resolve my problem.

Notification

Icon
Error