10 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:19:23 AM(UTC)
this was a problem in fm4 and fm5 i thought it maybe an over load on severs or just me but if most people having the problem then the servers not full gets so annoying that turn 10 always fails at something with the games

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:27:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: MM: title tag

Message Ingame For Drag Tunes Or Search STABBY OG On Storefront
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:08:00 AM(UTC)
Stabby, I'm sending you a PM to follow up on your issue.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:10:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoodooUomo Go to Quoted Post

I have the same issue, can't get in any online game.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:12:29 AM(UTC)
I am having issues connecting to anything multiplayer. I first attempted to get into a multiplayer lobby this morning and it said "failed to get match server list." Now that the first Leagues are open I attempted to join in to that and am coming up with the same message " failed to get match server list" Tried multiple times on both multiplayer and leagues with the same results. Anyone else having this issue / or have a fix for said issue?
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:17:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mitzutuner14 Go to Quoted Post
I am having issues connecting to anything multiplayer. I first attempted to get into a multiplayer lobby this morning and it said "failed to get match server list." Now that the first Leagues are open I attempted to join in to that and am coming up with the same message " failed to get match server list" Tried multiple times on both multiplayer and leagues with the same results. Anyone else having this issue / or have a fix for said issue?

PM Incoming.
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:22:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F1XL ZyG0N Go to Quoted Post

Are you getting the exact same error message or something else?
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:23:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F1XL ZyG0N Go to Quoted Post

Are you getting the exact same error message or something else?

Same message
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:34:59 PM(UTC)
Also having the same problem: "failed to get match server list" on every try.

NAT is open, everything else regarding Xbox and online works fine.
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:36:14 PM(UTC)
same for me also
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:04:55 PM(UTC)
Same issue here as well...
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:15:16 PM(UTC)
Same issue here, can't get online
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:11:26 PM(UTC)
Same here everything but actual multiplayer works beautiful.
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:48:26 PM(UTC)
Same here
#14 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:36:19 AM(UTC)
Me too
#15 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:39:49 AM(UTC)
Same message here £82 to sit and try to connect all day....
#16 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:46:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Weblaus Go to Quoted Post
Also having the same problem: "failed to get match server list" on every try.

NAT is open, everything else regarding Xbox and online works fine.

I had the same last night, NAT is open and my Xbox One is in my network's DMZ.
#17 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:36:41 AM(UTC)
so no fix yet should have waited after the "beta" test was done i guess
Message Ingame For Drag Tunes Or Search STABBY OG On Storefront
#18 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:51:17 AM(UTC)
I'm also having trouble searching for online matches getting this message "Failed to get match server list" for some reason I don't have trouble finding a League lobby just "multiplayer"
#19 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:55:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Daaaaaniel M x Go to Quoted Post
I'm also having trouble searching for online matches getting this message "Failed to get match server list" for some reason I don't have trouble finding a League lobby just "multiplayer"

I have the same message
#20 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 8:42:42 AM(UTC)
Me and a couple friends were able to get a private match going on the first hour or 2 of the game being out for UE owners but we couldn't connect to a match or make a private game an hour or 2 after we were playing in private lobbies :/
I think the issue is on Turn 10's end of things cause if all of my friends can't connect then that's an issue
 6 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 9:35:31 AM(UTC)
If you're getting an error message that says "Failed to get match server list." please go to the settings app on your Xbox One, run a 'Detailed Network Statistics" test, and send me the results here or in a PM.
I would also love to know your location in the world, city and country should be sufficient. Again here or in a PM, whichever you're comfortable with.

We've identified an issue with connections that have latency higher than 200 ms and are working on a fix in the next update. Your data will help us verify the issue and the fix.

If you're getting a different error message consistently please send me the same data and the specific error message you're receiving.

Thanks for your patience!
#22 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:24:52 AM(UTC)
I'll do it later since right now I'm currently uploading videos to Youtube so its not really the best time to test the connection obviously, but I will post it as soon as my uploads are done
although I can atleast confirm that my NAT is usually Moderate and sometimes Open but I don't get it since I had no issues connecting to FM5 or Horizon 2 in the past
#23 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:05:35 PM(UTC)
I have been getting issues like this in every Forza game, and my albeit slow connection handles any other game fine. I would love to know why this is happening, and how to fix it, because I haven't even been able to do multiplayer since fm4.
#24 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 7:24:10 PM(UTC)
If you're getting an error message that says "Failed to get match server list." please go to the settings app on your Xbox One, run a 'Detailed Network Statistics" test, and send me the results here or in a PM.
I would also love to know your location in the world, city and country should be sufficient. Again here or in a PM, whichever you're comfortable with.

We've identified an issue with connections that have latency higher than 200 ms and are working on a fix in the next update. Your data will help us verify the issue and the fix.

If you're getting a different error message consistently please send me the same data and the specific error message you're receiving.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi VoodooUomo

I'm getting the "Failed to get match server list" message. Details of connection below.

City: Melbourne AUS

Download Speed: 9.80 Mbps
Upload Speed: 0.46 Mbps
Packet Loss: 0%
MTU: 1480
Latency: 278 ms
Wireless Strength: 74%

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 7:25:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:30:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mitzutuner14 Go to Quoted Post

I have the same problem
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error