9 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:44:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JOANVIOR Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RUBITS Go to Quoted Post
I'm using manual with clutch and I've noticed that there's a 4% clutch damage right at the start of a race before I even shift or use the clutch once. I tried doing nothing after launch and also declutching, but the damage is always there.

Not a big deal if it's in the final game, but not supposed to be there either.

any coment about this? i was thinking that was my mistake when i am using the clutch but may be not! regards...

Clutch seems broken to me. I use a fanatec with six speed shifter. When shifter is in neutral and I'm using manual with clutch. If I depress and release the clutch it grinds...in neutral. Doesn't make sense. Furthmore if I'm in neutral then without using the clutch slam it into any gear guess what... No grind. The dmamge for clutch wear is seemingly reversed.

Also the force feedback is just wrong. Why is there so much force on the wheel to return to center when standing still. The when rotation is set to 900 in game there is no feel or force on center steering. Then when driving it just gradually gives more force to each lock. It feels like I'm using my old mad catz wheel back on the Nintendo 64.

How did a racing game get released with so many bugs for using a wheel. I gave them the benefit ofbthw doubt with forza five being a release title but come on. Get it together turn ten. Don't even get me started on not having CPL's again.
#27 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:49:17 AM(UTC)
Check this thread with settings:
Fanatec Clubsport V2 X1 HUB poor FFB in Forza 6
Proud member of polish racing community SimRace PL
my simracing Youtube
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:52:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cerrax Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else noticed the wonky engine sounds on the 2014 Honda Civic Si?

Seems like when ever I hit 3000-4000 RPMs, the engine noise suddenly jumps up in volume. It's very distracting.

Could that be them trying to simulate the noise from the vtec kicking in? Although that is low rpm for that to kick in.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 2:12:32 AM(UTC)
Annoying bugs I noticed (early access version):

-the right taillight of the Diablo SV is broken (much darker than the left)

-engine sound of GT350R is broken (Mr. Wiswell said they will fix it in an upcoming update. Source: yesterdays 12 hour stream)

-no sound when opening car doors or starting (not revving) the engine in forza vista (e.g Plymouth Cuda)

-sound crackles when driving over curbs (hard to notice, but still)

PLEASE fix at least the Diablo T10 :(

best regards

Edited by user Friday, September 11, 2015 4:02:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 2:53:56 AM(UTC)
Don't know if it could rightfully be called a bug, but the in-car dash of the 97' Civic EK9 is reading in mph, even though it should be kph. (and kph is stamped in the cluster, that detail is correct)
#31 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:06:03 AM(UTC)
In private lobbies you can't have the full 23 drivatars. Kind of sucks too be honest
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:13:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cerrax Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else noticed the wonky engine sounds on the 2014 Honda Civic Si?

Seems like when ever I hit 3000-4000 RPMs, the engine noise suddenly jumps up in volume. It's very distracting.

Vtec kicked in yo?
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:40:45 AM(UTC)
I don't think the Drivatars are bugged. They told you they were going to humiliate you, right? After all, it's written right there on the tin, "Unbeatable".
FH4 Paints | Gallery
#34 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:56:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: L1QuiD Go to Quoted Post
Cosmetic Damage doesn't work in private lobbies. Regardless of the settings, it's always simulation damage
damage.

Half of our lobby had the same issue.

Also had issues where after the race, everyone was disconnected and nobody got credits/affinity for completing race. This occurred numerous times.

Had an odd issue where when I went to hotlap a car, the car wouldn't turn at all. It went straight every time...even at very very low speeds. Went to "fix" the tune in test drive and it drove perfectly. Went back to rivals and the issue no longer occured.

#35 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:57:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: II Hylander Go to Quoted Post
In private lobbies you can't have the full 23 drivatars. Kind of sucks too be honest

You need at least 4 actual players to have a full drivatar lobby.
#36 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 4:03:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RunRookieRun Go to Quoted Post
Don't know if it could rightfully be called a bug, but the in-car dash of the 97' Civic EK9 is reading in mph, even though it should be kph. (and kph is stamped in the cluster, that detail is correct)

Is it the British version of the car? That would be in mph.
#37 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 4:31:15 AM(UTC)
To the gentleman with the clutch damage issue. Your 4% damage is probably coming from the fact that the Indy cars don't use a traditional clutch like the control simulates. In real life those Indy cars use a auto type clutch like with paddle shifters.
#38 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:18:23 AM(UTC)
A sound bug I noticed, if you are playing on an open airfield track the car sound inside the hangars, while completely awesome, can really jump around and the volume gets wonky. It's not as smooth as say a tunnel in Horizon.
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:34:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: L1QuiD Go to Quoted Post
Cosmetic Damage doesn't work in private lobbies. Regardless of the settings, it's always simulation damage
damage.

My group figured out why it's only happening to some people in the lobby and not others last night. If your single player is set to Sim damage, you'll still take damage (possibly "limited" damage?) even if the lobby is set to Cosmetic. Seems like, until it's fixed, it's probably a good idea to set your own difficulty to Cosmetic before joining multiplayer.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 5:47:47 AM(UTC)
It looks like the mystery spot is still with us on Prague Reverse short at the start of the bridge. Ran a few laps last night and my car went up on two wheels when coming around that corner. Didn't hit any curbs and no rumble strips, just that mystery phantom cobblestone from FM5.
#41 Posted: : Friday, September 11, 2015 6:34:16 AM(UTC)
When driving in a convertible like the new Mazda MX 5, the sound is muffled too much.
It's like I ain't driving in a convertible (no wind noise or loud engines sounds etc).

I know the driver is wearing a helmet, but I can't imagine that a helmet muffles the sound that much.
#42 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 6:44:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GHR Taco Go to Quoted Post
To the gentleman with the clutch damage issue. Your 4% damage is probably coming from the fact that the Indy cars don't use a traditional clutch like the control simulates. In real life those Indy cars use a auto type clutch like with paddle shifters.

There is a 4% damage issue with other cars as well. I have not tested this as I don't have the game yet but saw it on inside sim racing. It is on the following video from 35.20 to 38.55 they tested it. Sadly it was a livestream so there is a video of them over the percentage indicator for the damage but it still got the point across.

https://youtu.be/fZqaXFBpBPk?t=35m20s

#43 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 6:51:20 AM(UTC)
regarding the 4% clutch damage.... I think the guys at inside sim racing found this and did some testing. Check out their youtube channel - I think it was one of their F6 preview videos.

It seems you start the race with 4% damage. If you don't actually start when the countdown ends and open telemetry, the 4% damage is already there. Not sure why but I don't think it impacts your lap tines. I haven't tested this myself - I use a controller and manual w/o clutch so it would be interesting to see if the 4% damage is there for me too.

#44 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 6:56:10 AM(UTC)
The only problem I've come across is that The '70 Chevelle, El Camino, '69 Camaro, '69 Nova, '67 Chevelle, '67 Nova, '02 Camaro, and '14 Super Sport are all missing their "SS" badges. Some might say it's not that noticeable but it really is. The second I panned across the '70 Chevelle it jumped out at me bad. Really takes away from the looks of all those cars.
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 7:07:37 AM(UTC)
Sad we're still dealing with robot voice in multiplayer 3 games and nearly two years later.
 2 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 7:22:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HostelBoy Go to Quoted Post
The only problem I've come across is that The '70 Chevelle, El Camino, '69 Camaro, '69 Nova, '67 Chevelle, '67 Nova, '02 Camaro, and '14 Super Sport are all missing their "SS" badges. Some might say it's not that noticeable but it really is. The second I panned across the '70 Chevelle it jumped out at me bad. Really takes away from the looks of all those cars.

chevy made the decision to have the badges removed.
#47 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 7:46:07 AM(UTC)
Unless it's because of being the 'Team Forza' P1, the rear wing is the same as Horizon....always 'up'.
Forza 5 moved dependant on speed.

DatP1thoRear by ForzaDesignsbyPolizeiYT, on Flickr
www.instagram.com/polizeiyt
Gumball 3000 Livery Replication.

#48 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 9:39:31 AM(UTC)
^ It could be in race mode or something, also the usual paint glitches will probably be back lol/

1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 9:42:24 AM(UTC)
hi having great fun playing forza 6 but I have noticed that some cars rev counters don't work when you use the in car view,just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 9:47:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HostelBoy Go to Quoted Post

I think to anyone who even has a remote interest in classic cars is going to notice it fairly quickly. It might as well have been a pygmy waving it's arms as it couldn't be more distracting. I will admit I'm a bit of a purist so I understand if folks notice but don't find it bothersome.
9 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error