9 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:14:02 AM(UTC)
The first bug I have noticed is within the crew mods. The base stat upgrades DO NOT work. For example: if you equip the crew mod that adds 3% more horsepower and an additional 4% more horsepower at road Atlanta, at a different track such as Indy, it will show in the menu screen that the base horsepower has increased by 3% as it should. But when you start the race and open the telemetry, you will see it wasn't applied. I was using the Indy car which has 640hp. With that crew mod on it should of increased to 660 but it did not. The base increases of crew mods are glitches unless you use them at the designated track. Then it will give the base and bonus increase.

The second bug is the drivatars. I did not win 1 race at Indy oval with unbeatable difficulty. I was averaging 38.8 with no boosts on and 38.156 with a 9% hp boost on. Every single race a few of the drivatars posted times ranging from 37.988-38.167. Faster than the world record and still as fast as 6th place. These times are being posted by several of the drivatars. It is literally impossible to win the race with those numbers. Also some of those times are being posted by the same car of which we are give to race. Which tops out at 239. So it's impossible for those AIs to be running those times unless they are being given mods as well and have a higher top speed. I'm running top ten times frequently so it's not me. Numbers don't lie. This needs to be addressed before the final product is out. Both of these issues are huge problems. I've been looking to forza 6 since forza 5 came out. If anyone else has noticed these issues, please speak up. I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but then again they are things most people don't pay attention to. Telemetry and AI numbers. Let's help get this issue taken care of before forza 6 is launched and we have to deal with it then.

Day one update!!!

Edited by user Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:22:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:31:48 AM(UTC)
humm... seems like a legit complaint based on the numbers you've capture. (i supposed the drivitars could be drafting which would explain going over the 239 top speed.) But like you said - it's not something I generally pay attention to so didn't notice.

But I doubt anything will get patched before the game launches Unless they've been working on it for a few weeks and already submitted to MS. Based on Project Cars patches, it seems to take more than 3 weeks to get a patch approved and pushed out my Microsoft.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:41:55 AM(UTC)
I've also noticed the hot lap times in Rivals are 1 second out, every lap I do I check the timer as I go over the line and the recorded time is all ways +1 second on my time.

I got a friend to check his and the same was happening to his times.
I've always been a VIP, guess I always will be.
 6 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:45:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dabeasta66613 Go to Quoted Post

1. The first bug I have noticed is within the crew mods. [snip]

2. Drivatars that are fast [snip]

Day one update!!!

First thing - It's a demo, so if everything isn't perfectly worked out, no huge worry there.

Now, to address your specific concerns - The Crew mod that you were using - was it a track specific crew mod by chance?

And Drivatars being faster than you - on Ovals, it's crazy important to drive really smoothly so that you don't eat speed in and out of corners. AI can do that REALLY easily. Are you using a controller or a wheel? Also - the (theoretical) top speed of that car isn't limited just by HP. It's limited by Aero as well. Is it possible that even the Drivatars get a good draft now and again? I think good players, using a wheel, or correcting / steering really smoothly with a controller, with the car(s) that you noted above - could drive fast enough to set those times. We don't know until the best players try the actual game, draft correctly, adjust correctly, and set lap times.

All in - I think you noticed some things that are worth noting. But I don't personally see either of those things as game-breaking, assuming you've given us all of the information. And again - it's a demo.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:11:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wo1f 08 Go to Quoted Post
I've also noticed the hot lap times in Rivals are 1 second out, every lap I do I check the timer as I go over the line and the recorded time is all ways +1 second on my time.

It's only like that on the 1 lap rivals to prevent backing up to get a flying start.

http://forums.forzamotor...als-Mode-Time-Delay.aspx
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:27:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DAT trashman Go to Quoted Post

It's only like that on the 1 lap rivals to prevent backing up to get a flying start.

Yeah I was going to say the same (so I guess i'm saying I agree) . I noticed that my posted times were a sec more than when I crossed the line. I was annoyed at first but then concluded that we are probably looking at the lap time and the game is recording our total time. So close to a sec probably goes by from when we get the green to when we cross the line.
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:31:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DAT trashman Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the reply buddy I didn't know that.
I've always been a VIP, guess I always will be.
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:03:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Duekacer Go to Quoted Post

Day one update!!!

First thing - It's a demo, so if everything isn't perfectly worked out, no huge worry there.

Now, to address your specific concerns - The Crew mod that you were using - was it a track specific crew mod by chance?

And Drivatars being faster than you - on Ovals, it's crazy important to drive really smoothly so that you don't eat speed in and out of corners. AI can do that REALLY easily. Are you using a controller or a wheel? Also - the (theoretical) top speed of that car isn't limited just by HP. It's limited by Aero as well. Is it possible that even the Drivatars get a good draft now and again? I think good players, using a wheel, or correcting / steering really smoothly with a controller, with the car(s) that you noted above - could drive fast enough to set those times. We don't know until the best players try the actual game, draft correctly, adjust correctly, and set lap times.

All in - I think you noticed some things that are worth noting. But I don't personally see either of those things as game-breaking, assuming you've given us all of the information. And again - it's a demo.

Duekacer, I ask this not to be a wise guy but so I myself know. What you said about drafting, if I remember correctly, in Forza 5 that would dirty the lap time. If that's correct is that changed in Forza 6? Sorry if it seems like a wise guy comment but I would legitimately like to know this for my attempts. It would suck chasing an impossible time without drafting.
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:08:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Duekacer Go to Quoted Post

Day one update!!!

Duekacer, I ask this not to be a wise guy but so I myself know. What you said about drafting, if I remember correctly, in Forza 5 that would dirty the lap time. If that's correct is that changed in Forza 6? Sorry if it seems like a wise guy comment but I would legitimately like to know this for my attempts. It would suck chasing an impossible time without drafting.

I'm pretty sure drafting will continue to dirty laps, however drafting and slingshot could account for the race lap times in unbeatable. These obviously don't need to be clean times when not hot lapping.
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 2:34:24 PM(UTC)
I'm using manual with clutch and I've noticed that there's a 4% clutch damage right at the start of a race before I even shift or use the clutch once. I tried doing nothing after launch and also declutching, but the damage is always there.

Not a big deal if it's in the final game, but not supposed to be there either.
HMA Fiat 126
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 2:41:40 PM(UTC)
In response to the OP, I also noticed the lap times in the Indy car on unbeatable Drivatar. I must have done that race a dozen times with numerous mods and was never able to get past 4th place. Not a super big issue, since I will never race those cars in the full game, but aggravating still.
#12 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 8:33:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RUBITS Go to Quoted Post
I'm using manual with clutch and I've noticed that there's a 4% clutch damage right at the start of a race before I even shift or use the clutch once. I tried doing nothing after launch and also declutching, but the damage is always there.

Not a big deal if it's in the final game, but not supposed to be there either.

any coment about this? i was thinking that was my mistake when i am using the clutch but may be not! regards...
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 10:25:28 AM(UTC)
One bug I spotted was the driver names and positions were being reflected off of the car hood. This was a problem in Forza 5 too. Kind of breaks the immersion imo.
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 1:47:15 AM(UTC)
I came across a bug, related to the problem of shifting down and the engine seems to stall but one time this happened the rumble on the triggers stopped working and I had to reset the controller to get it back.
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 6:08:40 PM(UTC)
When drifting the Formula Drift section at Road Atlanta the car seems to fall through the map at the center of the keyhole. Turn 10 please fix this.
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 6:15:51 PM(UTC)
My game randomly stopped applying damage to my car while I had simulation damage on.
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:44:23 PM(UTC)
I kept setting something small and dark flash in the sky at Indy.
#18 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:25:26 PM(UTC)
The Mazda Cosmo headlights don't cast light in front of it. it's impossible to use it in night races.
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:14:52 PM(UTC)
I tried to upload a photo but it kept refusing, claiming it had something violating the word filter. That's impossible because it was named "6004" (my naming system is the first digit is the number of the game and then typically three digits counting up from 001.) The description was blank and the tags were just what Turn 10 gives me. I tried several tag combinations and tried adding a description but nothing worked.

Also, what with the roadrunner (rubberbanded car)? In several races I've seen one car break away from the pack on the final lap and chase me with tremendous, unreasonable speed. I might be 10 seconds faster than the next fastest guy and an average of 16 faster than the field and then suddenly not only is one guy faster than them but considerably faster than myself or anyone else on the track. He'll suddenly close on me by 20+ seconds in one lap. If we're in D-class cars, suddenly his car is A-class.

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:20:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Still I Rise
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#20 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:19:35 PM(UTC)
Sorting on class or year doesn't work in your garage, cars always stay sorted on manufacturer.

It would be nice to have some extra sorting filters as well, like value and purchase date. Also add a favorite system please where you can favorite your best cars and easily find them again in the crowd of what will be 450+ cars.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:51:54 PM(UTC)
The 2017 Ford GT was gifted to me by a Turn 10 bot gamertag, "LV T10 rostoc2" or something like that. Despite the Ford GT being in my garage the "Cover Car" achievement will not unlock. Anyone else have issues unlocking this achievement?
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:31:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheJudge24 Go to Quoted Post
The 2017 Ford GT was gifted to me by a Turn 10 bot gamertag, "LV T10 rostoc2" or something like that. Despite the Ford GT being in my garage the "Cover Car" achievement will not unlock. Anyone else have issues unlocking this achievement?

Hey,

I had the same issue but after buying the Ford GT I got the achievment. I just think that the gifted GT doesn´t count.

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:32:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:40:08 PM(UTC)
Cosmetic Damage doesn't work in private lobbies. Regardless of the settings, it's always simulation damage
damage.
#24 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:32:51 AM(UTC)
I don't think the drivatar one is a bug. They're 'unbeatable' lol.
#25 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:41:13 AM(UTC)
Anyone else noticed the wonky engine sounds on the 2014 Honda Civic Si?

Seems like when ever I hit 3000-4000 RPMs, the engine noise suddenly jumps up in volume. It's very distracting.
9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error