9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:14:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaveFalcon73 Go to Quoted Post
Same bug has hit me and still not working after several reinstalls.

1. I'm in UK
2. I pre-ordered 15th August
3. Yesterday I checked and both my Xbox One's showed 45gb
4. Today I checked and both my Xbox One's showed 45gb
5. Went to launch it after the release time (2pm UK) and now both show the smaller stub file
6. My Xbox's are ALWAYS ON (literally online 24/7/365, never gone offline, both Xbox's have been updated and I'm in the Preview program

Seriously Turn 10 you are part of Microsoft, if the entire Halo MCC fiasco wasn't bad enough you're still screwing things up.

So I followed Mechberg's post and re-downloaded on both my Xbox One's and I get the exact same problem, game will not launch it crashes back to dashboard. Tried power cycling, still the same, crashes back to dashboard.

Now what? Do we all need to request a refund or are you going to not blame customers for not having their Xbox One's online sometime in August and try to fix this problem for your loyal customers, the ones that paid the most to get the Ultimate Edition and get it early.

PLEASE sort this ASAP.
Dude relax they will get it fixed!! Then you can enjoy.

1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:16:16 AM(UTC)
I have not started my download yet for the Ultimate Edition but will do so in 5 hours hope issues are fixed by then.. Can't wait its gonna rock.
#103 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:18:57 AM(UTC)
I have a different question issue.

If I buy the Ultimate Edition now...would I be able to play it now? Or have to wait until the 18th? I ask because I had issues with a pre-order in the past and had to cancel, would I still be able to play immediately now?
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:20:55 AM(UTC)
In order to help us investigate this, if you've experienced the issue where you had the Stub Style image below and had to reinstall the game, could you please PM your console ID and gamertag as well as whether the reinstall worked for you:

How to get your console ID - http://support.xbox.com/...one-kinect-serial-number

PLEASE ONLY PM ME WITH THESE DETAILS IF YOU HAD THE ISSUE DESCRIBED ABOVE.

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:21:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza EMEA Community Manager
#105 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:22:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MemoryKillGG Go to Quoted Post

If I buy the Ultimate Edition now...would I be able to play it now? Or have to wait until the 18th? I ask because I had issues with a pre-order in the past and had to cancel, would I still be able to play immediately now?

That is a great question. I pre-ordered mine a few weeks back, but I read the fine print and I am not sure how that works. Logically I would say if you by the Ultimate Edition now, you could download and play.

Regardless of that though, it is a great price for the bundle and all that you get. Pull the trigger no matter what!
#106 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:27:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LiveWire1981 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MemoryKillGG Go to Quoted Post

That is a great question. I pre-ordered mine a few weeks back, but I read the fine print and I am not sure how that works. Logically I would say if you by the Ultimate Edition now, you could download and play.

Regardless of that though, it is a great price for the bundle and all that you get. Pull the trigger no matter what!

I want to play now though xD! Like I said it was an issue I had with my Xbox it self a little while ago so, knowing this would really help.
#107 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:32:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaveFalcon73 Go to Quoted Post
Same bug has hit me and still not working after several reinstalls.

1. I'm in UK
2. I pre-ordered 15th August
3. Yesterday I checked and both my Xbox One's showed 45gb
4. Today I checked and both my Xbox One's showed 45gb
5. Went to launch it after the release time (2pm UK) and now both show the smaller stub file
6. My Xbox's are ALWAYS ON (literally online 24/7/365, never gone offline, both Xbox's have been updated and I'm in the Preview program

Seriously Turn 10 you are part of Microsoft, if the entire Halo MCC fiasco wasn't bad enough you're still screwing things up.

So I followed Mechberg's post and re-downloaded on both my Xbox One's and I get the exact same problem, game will not launch it crashes back to dashboard. Tried power cycling, still the same, crashes back to dashboard.

Now what? Do we all need to request a refund or are you going to not blame customers for not having their Xbox One's online sometime in August and try to fix this problem for your loyal customers, the ones that paid the most to get the Ultimate Edition and get it early.

PLEASE sort this ASAP.

Please take a look at my update in the first post in the thread and send me a PM.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:35:01 AM(UTC)
My deletion of the demo and reinstall with the dlc under the game itself worked. However.....why are all of the Chevy Supersport vehicles missing every SS emblem and decal? On a game touted as being the best graphically and with realistic representations almost to the point of being used as a simulator THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
#109 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:50:28 AM(UTC)
This is so sad :( So very sad. :( I took a day off of work to play this game... so excited about it... and now... I get to spend my PTO watching it download. That's such vile. :( :( :( :(
#110 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:54:20 AM(UTC)
For those re-downloading.. the download isn't stuck, It just takes ages to progress.. because y'know.. It's 45gb you're downloading. Sorry to say it, but if you've had to re-download it tonight, you're most probably not going to get to play it tonight... Unless your download speed is on steroids.

I've been downloading since 5 - it's 7 now and mine is only on 11% - So yup. Sux, but hey, what can you do.
#111 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:55:12 AM(UTC)
I as well had the full game image and it just kept sending me to the dashboard. Very disappointed, this is why I always buy hard copies... never again will I do a digital download. I'm amazed at how slow this download is... smh at this situation.
#112 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:00:56 AM(UTC)
Un installed and re installed and i seem to be good. Finally.
FM6 Instagram: Floridaforzagram
#113 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:37:03 AM(UTC)
I dowloaded Forza 6 Ultimate edition about a week ago. It took me three days to do so and since this is South Africa you pay loads for your data. Now at launch of this game wich I paid extra for and got the digital version. There seems to have been a final update that is at 100% and keeps telling me instelation stoped. Also gives me a message that I might have some corrupt data and need to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing. All I know is this is a load of bull and downloads together with microsoft gives a lot of troùble how do I fix this without reinstalling. The only reason I own a xbox is to play Forza.
#114 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:40:37 AM(UTC)
Same issue here.

I had the full game installed, tried booting crash to dash, hard reset then no longer had the full game file!, now downloading again, not happy!

£82.99 well spent!, I know this will get sorted in the end but that's not really the point
#115 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:49:27 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 y MS, I wish that for all the setbacks behave well and make a special gift to the buyers of the Ultimate edition of Forza 6 ...
#116 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:53:35 AM(UTC)
27 minutes for 3% so just the 873 left, absolutely disgusted
#117 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:58:51 AM(UTC)
I don't have the ultimate edition I have the one below it. I preloaded it ages ago, it used to say 40 something GB it now says zero. Has it been corrupted? Should I reinstall? Takes 3 days to download so I would hate to find this out on launch day. Also I pay real money per GB of data used so it would also be rather sucky if it's the case.
#118 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:02:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mondochiwan Go to Quoted Post
I don't have the ultimate edition I have the one below it. I preloaded it ages ago, it used to say 40 something GB it now says zero. Has it been corrupted? Should I reinstall? Takes 3 days to download so I would hate to find this out on launch day. Also I pay real money per GB of data used so it would also be rather sucky if it's the case.

Try to highlight the game and hit options on the controller and see if it lets you resume installation.

#119 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:10:14 AM(UTC)
My download gets to 12% and says installation stopped and just keeps saying this anything I can do to fix this problem
#120 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:13:38 AM(UTC)
My issue is that when im going to import a tune from FH2 or FM5 the game kicks me out to the dashboard other than that the games runs on perfectly
#121 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:15:59 AM(UTC)
Started a ticket at the MS XB1 support site, they didn't even know about it!
Shneeb108 / Racing SIM Tools Member
Shneeb
#122 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:17:55 AM(UTC)
What % is Forza 6 playable guys? I am at 7% after about 80 minutes which is terrible :\. Anyone know?
#123 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:20:23 AM(UTC)
First digital game I have ever ordered. I worked today until 2 and turned on to play and now I'm at 3% on a reinstall. All of my extras said installed and I had the correct game picture and I got the you are too early message. Very disappointed not only about not being able to play today but the 2 post from Helios about only pming him only if you have the wrong picture. More explanation would be nice as we all have paid for early access and in many cases previous titles, limited contollers or consoles. I will think long and hard about a digital edition again. Not the level of customer service I had expected.
#124 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:21:05 AM(UTC)
I wanted to post an update to some of the feedback we’ve seen this morning. First, thanks to all players that have shared some of the frustrations they have been having. While the majority of players are able to play the game without issue, we are working hard to understand why a small percentage never received an update to their pre-order package prior to today. This seems to be the issue that the majority of commenters in this thread are dealing with.

As stated before, if you are having issues loading the game (where it just boots you back to the dashboard), we suggest that you delete the pre-order package and reinstall the game again. For reasons we aren’t yet sure, your ~200MB pre-order package was not updated prior to launch. We are working with the platform team to try to understand why this might be happening so we can inform other games.

If you are in this state, we also suggest you do a hard reset of your console. This can be done one of two ways. Method 1 is to unplug your console for ~15 seconds, and then plug it back in. Method 2 is to press and hold the Xbox Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. This will completely shut the console off, instead of just putting it to sleep. A full console reset will resolve issues with DLC being in a strange state or install progress being frozen on a certain percentage.

One last tip for players that are jumping into multiplayer today. Please force update your console as well. You can find this option under System Settings in the Settings menu.

We’re sorry that some of you are having to re-download the game today, but know that we are working hard to understand what caused this so we can fix it for future game launches.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#125 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:23:35 AM(UTC)
Mine has let me play just after it hit 12%.

But after intro race around Rio, it wouldn't let me continue until I had another install box reach 100%, took 15mins. Now after 1st race after you choose your first car, same install screen for next bit of content...

Fun.
9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error