14 Pages<<121314Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#326 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:18:42 AM(UTC)
Congratulations to the top 3, great job by everyone and thanks to JUGGS for putting this together...as for me this was a wonderful experience and to add real life physics to a game as my tunes represent. Learn alot from all of you and looking foward for the next challenge......

SEMPER FI
DRIVE FAST OR DON'T BOTHER DRIVING....
PTG W4RLOCK
WWW.PENDULUMTUNING.PROBOARDS.COM
Twitter @ptg_w4rlock
 1 user liked this post.
#327 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:45:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Juggernaut Go to Quoted Post
Try contacting the painters themselfs, PTG Coops, and PTG Curtis. Soon as you are both online you will get your paints.

I did get a message from PTG Curtis and downloaded the paint. Another GREAT job with this paint by Curtis! Thank you very much!

PRKid
p.s. I will connect w/PTG Coops for the other design.

Edited by user Sunday, September 6, 2015 9:21:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 2 users liked this post.
#328 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:46:42 AM(UTC)
And for everyone who has entered a car in to the competition MiMiC920 has paint for every single one of you. Send PM via XBL for him to receive yours.

Edited by user Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:02:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud member of Hard Luck Racing.

If your time isn't on HC board, it means nothing.

Mr. Oddball
Beat me with lotus, No big deal. Beat me with SUV, you have earned my respect
#329 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:02:08 AM(UTC)
Bringing it all together...build/tune and paint....

Chasing Toffo down at the Top Gear Loop....(did manage a Top 500...EDIT...Top 300)....need more practice (along with some tune tweaks)!

Check those brakes out during the next-to-last turn. Burn baby burn!

Edited by user Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:27:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#330 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:47:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post

Chasing Toffo down at the Top Gear Loop....(did manage a Top 500...EDIT...Top 300)....need more practice (along with some tune tweaks)!

Check those brakes out during the next-to-last turn. Burn baby burn!

if your talking fiftys tune it will go top 50s at loop. just get your braking and exit right. don't force it, it drives itself. i was uber patient on exit just to run clean and it worked. i think i did around 5 laps each route. you will if you want to beat it.

car is good loops and lobbys does not really need much more tuning. you would not gain much. my best advice just get used to it.
#331 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:12:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Toffo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post

if your talking fiftys tune it will go top 50s at loop. just get your braking and exit right. don't force it, it drives itself. i was uber patient on exit just to run clean and it worked. i think i did around 5 laps each route. you will if you want to beat it.

car is good loops and lobbys does not really need much more tuning. you would not gain much. my best advice just get used to it.

I started using fifty's build/tune, yet, found it with too much power for my bad driving skills, especially at corner-exit throttle-on, yet, did manage to get pretty high on LBs. Then I switched to a lower power-build (swapped out Sport Inter for less weight, ~100 lbs off) and new tune (leveraged spring values F/R ratio from fifty). Now I am consistently managing "dirty" 0.5 sec under my PB. Need to work on my driving skills. I am already inside 1 sec from your time and for me that is as close to a miracle as possible.

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#332 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:20:22 PM(UTC)
DP... See post below with larger image.

Edited by user Sunday, September 6, 2015 4:22:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#333 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:53:43 PM(UTC)
Here is a snapshot of my newly acquired paint job by PTG Coops and tune by PTG Mesasphere......GREAT job by both of them.....Thank you very much!

PRKid

Edited by user Sunday, September 6, 2015 9:13:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#334 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:05:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fifty inch Go to Quoted Post
Is the b class shared? I'd like to try it

the a class has got top 50's in it at the loops with perfect laps for sure. Mine were just solid. I have never been perfect. Or if i was i still was'nt satisfied

Have you been able to check out the B class RUF? I might have even be a better build as this one uses race camshaft which I figured now is usually not the best option.

No, but I will this evening

Car handles great as always. Would love you to make a leaderboard car. So easy, fun and fast.

Yet we both know the problem with the b class compared to the A. Too heavy.

Car does not belong in B Class its not competitive and is only any good on speed tracks.

I tried it on grip tracks and was averaging top
1000s

Tested it on
Top gear loop reverse 50.5s #261 with replay

nurburg gp 2.13.5 1000s no replay

nordschliefe 7.38s no replay the bmw were tuning in other comp is quicker

le mans le sarthe 4.32.5 #620 with replay but
has got about 2-3 sec more in it

if i were you id use what you have learned to make these cars and make an s class .

I bet the car would be a beast in S

@Toffo: I know you think the RUF has no chance in B class but I took your comment with too much weight seriously and created a much better version for B class with stock aero and considerably less weight (and of course less power). I think this is much more competitive in lobbies although you still can't catch up with the fastest guys (I'm usually 0,5-1 sec behind the top guys).

Care to check it out? It is shared "355ps v6"
#335 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:33:36 PM(UTC)
i will. tomorrow. probably my last test on forza 5. although i already have a good lobby ruf shared by shafter it would be a good comparison to his. good car to end on for me. im an 80s child, so porsche and ferrari mean the world to me. 959 ruf vs ferrari f40 great times. first 200mph cars i loved them.

which tracks you want me to run?
#336 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:40:17 PM(UTC)

the a class has got top 50's in it at the loops with perfect laps for sure. Mine were just solid. I have never been perfect. Or if i was i still was'nt satisfied

Have you been able to check out the B class RUF? I might have even be a better build as this one uses race camshaft which I figured now is usually not the best option.

Car handles great as always. Would love you to make a leaderboard car. So easy, fun and fast.

Car does not belong in B Class its not competitive and is only any good on speed tracks.

1000s

Tested it on

has got about 2-3 sec more in itin

if i were you id use what you have learned to make these cars and make an s class .

@Toffo: I know you think the RUF does not belong in B class but I took your comment with too much weight seriously and created a much better version for B class with stock aero and considerably less weight (and of course less power). I think this is much more competitive in lobbies although you still can't catch up with the fastest guys (I'm usually 0,5-1 sec behind the top guys).

Edited by user Tuesday, September 8, 2015 10:06:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#337 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 9:55:33 AM(UTC)

1000s

Tested it on

has got about 2-3 sec more in itin

@Toffo: I know you think the RUF does not belong in B class but I took your comment with too much weight seriously and created a much better version for B class with stock aero and considerably less weight (and of course less power). I think this is much more competitive in lobbies although you still can't catch up with the fastest guys (I'm usually 0,5-1 sec behind the top guys).

i tried it on various tracks. its slower than your first nearly everytrack for me. the first one is a lot more competitive lobbies because it can keep up acceleration wise and dust the usually lobby cars on the long straights. i find the new one understeers mid and corner exit quite a bit.

i struggled to post a replay on the lb. i have been running more b class with the 1M and posting 100s-500s so it was hard to find a track

i did manage in the end

top gear west reverse #177 @0.32.251
#338 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:35:28 AM(UTC)
Strange , for me it's the other way around. Anyway thanks for the feedback and see you on F6 :-)
14 Pages<<121314Prev

Notification

Icon
Error