#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 5:47:48 PM(UTC)
I've released my Viper tune that has been in service from the release of the Xbox ONE and has been fine tuned over almost 2 years. Drifting might not mean as much as it did back in Forza 3 and 4 but hoping with 6 we can get a more cooperative community back. This is a ritual I've done starting with Froza 1 with my most used cars. The reason is because if you just hand out tunes people may not understand how they work or how to actually control them, so I let people ask me individual questions so I can reply with direct answers, you are not alone if you have asked it other people have the same problem and this is not solved by just downloading a tune. My video will explain a bit on this.

I've done and saved a broadcast --> http://www.twitch.tv/thefujinwater/v/14667217 which will give you an insight to the inner workings of this car. The tune is on the market right now, 2013 Viper description Big Roy, hopefully it will help get a better mind set for Veterans or some insight for new player in basic understandings for Forza 6.

Now for the 12 hour stream. If you wish to part take, it will be viewer active. Want to see a specific car? hear the difference between the Turbo and Superchargers or perhaps what motor swaps? ask and you shall receive. Might take a while but as soon as the Ultimate release goes live I will be starting and the entire broadcast will be saved for people in different time zones. If you would also like to part take in the motion it self, send me your request asap to FujinWater on XBL as i'm sure you would be just as interested as the world in what the first look at how Drifting and Tandem works if you are unable to afford the early release. The more viewers the better so tell your friends and be active! lets get people hyped for the less fortunate

Lastly I will be updating progression Twitter/FujinWater when things are changing and when specific events will start, basically when I obtain enough money achieved to start building drift cars or starting private rooms with other people interested in the event so you don't miss out.
Drifting in Forza from the very start.

Notification

Icon
Error