2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:36:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRN Shado Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TGF KillaCali Go to Quoted Post
I come on here and all these young bums sitting here talking about the old days on fm4. Lmao. You dont know the old days, you have always been an fm.net bum, the old days were forza central and fmda websites before there was ever an fm.net. as for you shado and bucket good luck with the FDA comps, negativity is what kills this scene and we dont want it, more merchandise from sponsored events for everyone else. By the way your both garbage drifters and thats coming from a one legged guy that can out drift you and any of the girls you hang out with.

"Negativity kills this scene. And we dont want it"

You just said that and you come in here being all negative lol i will not reply to any childish remarks have a blessed day. Gn folks lol

Then why you reply? To be honest you are one of the founders that killed this community. Lol comes back to my previous post. Troy you better have plenty of Lucky Charms.
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 4:39:58 PM(UTC)
I shake my head at this entire thread.

My friends and I been " underground drifting " since forza 1 release, We didn't care to involve ourselves with the forum community. I was and still am the only contact in between and all we did was laugh at the forum community.

We occasionally opened our rooms and big name forum drifters joined us. those big name guys couldn't keep up if their life depended on it, they couldn't hold their line, they weren't smooth at all and they couldn't handle the pressure. they ended up leaving and joining a lesser skilled room ( i know because i followed) and then they talked up a storm as if they were the best. Did we join some of the forum comps? yep. and they gave biased votes ( they even admitted it after the comps was over when i snuck into their rooms ) If this is the " forum" you guys want back, trust me you aren't missing much.

People grow up, life takes over.

new kids are coming around, like mentioned earlier, you have to still be there for them just as how we were there for you newbies who get very emotional. Would I help? probably not. Would I give advice? sure. my post may seem hypocritical and all over the place.. but its just, I see these threads time and time again. it's always the same thing.
#28 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 1:00:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Turbulence 0 Go to Quoted Post

My friends and I been " underground drifting " since forza 1 release, We didn't care to involve ourselves with the forum community. I was and still am the only contact in between and all we did was laugh at the forum community.

We occasionally opened our rooms and big name forum drifters joined us. those big name guys couldn't keep up if their life depended on it, they couldn't hold their line, they weren't smooth at all and they couldn't handle the pressure. they ended up leaving and joining a lesser skilled room ( i know because i followed) and then they talked up a storm as if they were the best. Did we join some of the forum comps? yep. and they gave biased votes ( they even admitted it after the comps was over when i snuck into their rooms ) If this is the " forum" you guys want back, trust me you aren't missing much.

new kids are coming around, like mentioned earlier, you have to still be there for them just as how we were there for you newbies who get very emotional. Would I help? probably not. Would I give advice? sure. my post may seem hypocritical and all over the place.. but its just, I see these threads time and time again. it's always the same thing.
this is a thread to voice your opinions about the new back compat for the forza games not complain about how bad the forums are. Not trying to be rude.

Edited by user Monday, September 7, 2015 1:01:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 5:48:53 PM(UTC)

Sounds interesting because I remember you. Yes, as for big names as in youtubers, but certain people has got better. As for comps, that's the past and this is now. Yes you still have certain tournaments that are biased, but a couple are good. The emotional part cracks me up, but the kids with high egos and spreading rumors is I part ways with helping people. Only help close people that I know for a while dating to fm2. I'm only one person and i'm sure there are people willing to help others. If you live up to your words saying that people leave your lobbies. You are our welcomed to my lobbies. We welcome skilled drifters.

Edited by user Monday, September 7, 2015 5:49:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 6:20:40 PM(UTC)

Sounds interesting because I remember you. As for big names as in youtubers yes, but certain people has got better. As for comps, that's the past and this is now. Yes you still have certain tournaments that are biased, but a couple are good. The emotional part cracks me up, but the kids with high egos and spreading rumors is I part ways with helping people. Only help close people that I know for a while dating to fm2. I'm only one person and i'm sure there are people willing to help others. If you live up to your words saying that people leave your lobbies. You are our welcomed to my lobbies. We welcome skilled drifters.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error