10 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:17:23 AM(UTC)
Well now we know. Dom's charger is NOT part of the F&F pack it was exclusive to the xbox video offer which I can no longer find?
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:29:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Adventfire Go to Quoted Post
Well now we know. Dom's charger is NOT part of the F&F pack it was exclusive to the xbox video offer which I can no longer find?

http://www.xbox.com/en-U...-the-furious-7-dlc-offer
Here you go

#53 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 1:05:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TuffPuppers Go to Quoted Post

Here you go

No purchase button...

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#54 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 1:33:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post

Here you go

No purchase button...

The movie will release the same day as FM6, just wait until then. You'll have until the 21st to get the Charger iirc.

#55 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 1:44:54 AM(UTC)
I think it'd be in the pack for us preorder peoples.

I get the impression that the offer gives you the Charger FROM THE PACK for free, and the other cars you need to buy the DLC for.

Or maybe I'm hoping lol

I've seen the in-game car lineup and the movie promo Charger was not in the Dodge lineup. Every F&F vehicle in the car pack that I saw are not from the FH2 pack.

#56 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 5:58:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: What it Doodooo Go to Quoted Post

Here you go

No purchase button...

The movie will release the same day as FM6, just wait until then. You'll have until the 21st to get the Charger iirc.

Oh is it? Didn't realise that's how it went. Cheers! :D

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#57 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 7:02:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: What it Doodooo Go to Quoted Post

Here you go

No purchase button...

Oh is it? Didn't realise that's how it went. Cheers! :D

I already have the movie, and am able to watch it. As far as I know from reading the description, Dom's Charger will release anywhere from 1 day to four months (weeks?) after you make the purchase, via xbox message centre. I haven't yet pre-ordered FM6, though, so maybe it will arrive in my message centre as soon as I pre-order the game.

Edited by user Friday, September 4, 2015 7:17:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 4:09:28 AM(UTC)
To clarify: Dom’s Charger (the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition) is available exclusively to folks who purchase “Furious 7” film or the “Furious 7” movie bundle on Xbox Video.

As stated in Forza week in review 9-4-15. But what if I want the extended version of Furious 7. Do I still get Dom's charger?
#59 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:59:33 PM(UTC)
Will there be codes in the Blu-ray of Furious 7? How do we go about getting that car on release day?
#60 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 4:21:25 PM(UTC)
If you have seen the video on YouTube these are cars as they appear in the movie and not just a generic wrap as some have suggested. Worth a look. So the original question I've asked has still not been answered. Of someone could inbox me a definite answer it would be appreciated
#61 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 11:17:23 PM(UTC)
So, Asian players can't ride dom's charger?
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 10:08:16 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - GameSpot's list needs to be updated with this official info - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, September 6, 2015 10:19:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 10:24:05 AM(UTC)
Even though it has been confirmed as an exclusive offer to get this car, what do you think the chances are that we can purchase the car as DLC in the future? Do you think T10 would turn it into a unicorn of sorts and only make it available to those who bought the film through Xbox Video before September 21st?
#64 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 7:28:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Robo J22 Go to Quoted Post
To clarify: Dom’s Charger (the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition) is available exclusively to folks who purchase “Furious 7” film or the “Furious 7” movie bundle on Xbox Video.

As stated in Forza week in review 9-4-15. But what if I want the extended version of Furious 7. Do I still get Dom's charger?

Wondering the same thing. What if you want to buy the extended version instead. Do you still get the car?
And above all else we don't ever, ever let them get into cars.
#65 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 1:25:43 PM(UTC)
Is the version there not the extended? I bought the complete movie pack weeks ago on Xbox Live, when it was online for 45 Euro (or so).
The 7th movie "unlocked" when the DVD was out and it is automatically the extended version.

I just wonder if I will get a code, too, or if I am punished for buying to early...
Fuel your fantasy
#66 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 1:32:15 PM(UTC)
Extended should count, I hope. I bought the regular at first not seeing the extended, talked with MS and they refunded it so I could get the extended. I don't see why it wouldn't count.
#67 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 1:46:16 PM(UTC)
I really want Dom's Charger but don't want to buy the movie(s) ._.
#68 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 2:53:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HOOSIER PSYCHO Go to Quoted Post
Will there be codes in the Blu-ray of Furious 7? How do we go about getting that car on release day?

Originally Posted by: HOOSIER PSYCHO Go to Quoted Post
So the original question I've asked has still not been answered. Of someone could inbox me a definite answer it would be appreciated

Or you just check the very first post in this thread. By buying the bluray you will get NOTHING, NADA, NICHTS, NIENTE, RIEN ...
Why ? Because as you can read it is an MICROSOFT VIDEO OFFER and you have to BUY the movie there !

Originally Posted by: Herobrine9906 Go to Quoted Post
So, Asian players can't ride dom's charger?

Yes, as you can read in the very first post!

Originally Posted by: NASidney Go to Quoted Post

Wondering the same thing. What if you want to buy the extended version instead. Do you still get the car?

By clicking on "Furious 7" inside the promotion-page you will get re-directed to the extendend version of the movie, and as already mentioned the extended version is also part of the bundle.
Maybe this answers your question!

Originally Posted by: Ex3Nder0 Go to Quoted Post
I really want Dom's Charger but don't want to buy the movie(s) ._.

It's a hard knock life, living in the "first world" ...

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#69 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 4:46:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

By clicking on "Furious 7" inside the promotion-page you will get re-directed to the extendend version of the movie, and as already mentioned the extended version is also part of the bundle.

Noobertson! Well done !! When I'm on the xbox one and I go to the promotional page the link takes me to the standard edition, but when I put the controller down and get on the www link you provided that promotional page does take me to the extended version! How awesome you are! And I love the way you exclamation every sentence you very beautiful person! You must be very excited! So keep up the good work! And keep on exclaiming!!!!!!
And above all else we don't ever, ever let them get into cars.
#70 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 7:01:56 PM(UTC)
From what I see in the storefront when you look at the pack seperetly the supra is orange (first movie) and Dom's charger has the off-road package equipped with 2 tires popping out of the trunk. Does this mean the aero on the charger is customizable?? We will have to wait I guess
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 1:56:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

Noobertson! Well done !! When I'm on the xbox one and I go to the promotional page the link takes me to the standard edition, but when I put the controller down and get on the www link you provided that promotional page does take me to the extended version! How awesome you are! And I love the way you exclamation every sentence you very beautiful person! You must be very excited! So keep up the good work! And keep on exclaiming!!!!!!

my bad i tried to talk to you like any other adult person

and i am very sorry for answering your question in a way you obviously do not understand

maybe someone else is able to exemplify the conclusion of your answer and my post that you will get the dlc with any version of the movie

oh
and i did not use any punctuation this time because i do not want to upset you again
i hope it was just the punctuation marks and not any specific character too

but feel free to use the block user post function to make sure it will never happen again

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

3 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:24:47 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Terms of Use and Code of Conduct - MM]
Can I have my $100 back? The Ultimate Edition isn't ultimate.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:29:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 11:44:50 AM(UTC)
I'll buy the movie I guess :P

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:15:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 7:54:51 PM(UTC)
(Evil)
#75 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:26:44 AM(UTC)
This a timed release mechanic, obviously.

Expect the car to be DLC by Christmas
10 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error