#1 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2015 4:33:43 AM(UTC)
Sunset Overdrive Painting
Another video to practice with, let me know what you guys think of the video and the paints. If theres anything you think I should do differently please let me know.

Iron Man Painting
What's up everyone! I recently caught the editing bug and decided to make a video after many years away from youtube. Its not a timelapse of the painting process, I didn't like the way it jumped around so I played with the file in the livery editor to get a similar effect. Let me know what you guys think! I have a few more in the editing bay almost ready to go :D

Click the link below or click on the picture to view it :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhBZKwwt-1g
Iron Man Time Lapse

Edited by user Saturday, August 29, 2015 8:06:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Community Team
Add me on Xbox Gamertag: Ayo Jube
Follow me on twitter!
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2015 4:38:16 AM(UTC)
Nice work, what did you do, delete it layer by layer then play it back in reverse ?

PS - also props to the T10 guy that did all the music (not just remixing it but composing it from scratch) Ill look out for him on Top of the Pops.

Edited by user Saturday, August 22, 2015 4:40:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2015 4:51:37 AM(UTC)
Yep, that is exactly what I did. I have the full footage because I painted it on twitch, but it bounced around so much and the open menus killed the flow for me. Chidomo is also on spotify/itunes if you want to check out his album. The song used in the video is on that album as well.
Forza Community Team
Follow me on twitter!
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:14:04 PM(UTC)
I have a new timelapse going up on Monday, covering the Sunset overdrive car.

Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Very nice, I found him on Spotify here https://play.spotify.com/artist/3HKuOSRfd7ptvfiGQvvEdL

Thanks for the link, its a pretty good album imo.

Forza Community Team
Follow me on twitter!
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 22, 2015 6:14:24 PM(UTC)
Look forward to the Sunset Overdrive timelapse, even though I've seen the cars :D
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2015 6:08:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post
Look forward to the Sunset Overdrive timelapse, even though I've seen the cars :D

I've got a bunch of new cars coming in the next few weeks that no one has seen :D

Oh btw, I finally finished the Destiny car rofl..
Forza Community Team
Follow me on twitter!
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 8:06:24 AM(UTC)
Bump, updated the OP with a new video.
Forza Community Team
Follow me on twitter!

Notification

Icon
Error