This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
124 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext
#676 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 8:37:16 AM(UTC)
Just throwing my hat into the ring of "broken updates on FM3 & FM4" - my driver level has been updating, but my "Cars Owned" stat has been frozen for over a week - I should now have the full 300 cars for all five titles, but no joy from FM3 & FM4.
#677 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 8:39:13 AM(UTC)
I did the race as promised and also took these pictures :)

Edited by user Monday, August 24, 2015 10:05:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#678 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 9:34:29 AM(UTC)
I was wondering if I was crazy all weekend. For a month I've been pounding away on Forza 5 and Horizon 2 trying to improve my scores for Tier level. Friday night I hopped on the 360 to try to get my cars in Forza 4 above 200. I was at 176, and bought a few more Ford Pintos than anyone ever wanted to get over 200. To try to force a sync I did some rivals runs, doing about 15 laps in the lotus top gear challenge and another few laps in the reasonably priced car. With the reward money I bought an Aston and a couple other cars I actually do like.

Anyway, I never saw it update and thought I was crazy until I read this thread.

Its not a huge deal, I'm not a big car collector as it is. I'm just trying to get over 200 cars in each game I own so I can get the cash to have some play around money.
#679 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 12:41:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Air805ronin Go to Quoted Post
I'm just trying to get over 200 cars in each game I own so I can get the cash to have some play around money.

You need 300 cars per game to get the megabucks. Apologies if that "200" is just a typo on your part.

Edited by user Monday, August 24, 2015 12:41:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#680 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 12:49:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EamonEejit Go to Quoted Post
I'm just trying to get over 200 cars in each game I own so I can get the cash to have some play around money.

You need 300 cars per game to get the megabucks. Apologies if that "200" is just a typo on your part.

200 for a million. I'm not greedy.
#681 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 1:12:43 PM(UTC)
200 for a million. I'm not greedy.

I am!

:)

#682 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 8:50:56 PM(UTC)
FM3 & FM4 are removed from the detailed overview comparison and cannot be spoofed by amending the URL. Are these now not going to be added for points towards rewards? I've got my cars in FM4 to 302 and was going to start grinding FM3 in time for FM6 Ultimate release.

No FM4

1 user liked this post.
#683 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 10:21:27 PM(UTC)
To see the stats for the older games click and hold on the Horizon tab and hit the Tab key on your keyboard.

#684 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 10:57:52 PM(UTC)
would be nice if the forza rewards app was available to use on Android
 7 users liked this post.
#685 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 10:57:59 PM(UTC)
Hey there, wanted to jump in and give quick update on where we are with Rewards.

FH1 and FM4 credits are now flowing at good rate. There were a couple of issues clogging up the system that slowed our credit sender to a crawl for those titles. These should be fully caught up by this weekend, including all credits for folks who haven't seen them all summer. As long as you've been redeeming, we have those credits and will get them sent.

DLC and Achievement fixes are being worked on and should get deployed soon(tm). These are a bit different from the other game stats, which is why I keep talking about them separately.

Other stats being stuck is a bit of a separate issue that is being looked at as well. We should start to see all titles updating again shortly.

-wp
 1 user liked this post.
#686 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 11:24:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WatchingPolecat Go to Quoted Post
Hey there, wanted to jump in and give quick update on where we are with Rewards.

FH1 and FM4 credits are now flowing at good rate. There were a couple of issues clogging up the system that slowed our credit sender to a crawl for those titles. These should be fully caught up by this weekend, including all credits for folks who haven't seen them all summer. As long as you've been redeeming, we have those credits and will get them sent.

DLC and Achievement fixes are being worked on and should get deployed soon(tm). These are a bit different from the other game stats, which is why I keep talking about them separately.

Other stats being stuck is a bit of a separate issue that is being looked at as well. We should start to see all titles updating again shortly.

-wp

Thanks for the updates wp.
Are you able to edit the first post of this thread with the things have been fixed and those that haven't (or get one of the mods to do it)? Might be helpful for all those who aren't reading the thread itself - especially of they are directed to the first post. Just a though...................
#687 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:06:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WatchingPolecat Go to Quoted Post

-wp

Great!! Thanks for the update!!
#688 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 7:18:33 PM(UTC)
Still Stuck at 21 million FM4 car count still has not updated in almost 2 weeks
Rewards says 243 but in game car count is 390
#689 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:04:11 AM(UTC)
I have 300+ cars on forza 3 4 horizon 5 and horizon 2 but my money is still only 11.2 million for what im recieving for forza 6 im wandering when its going to update and give me the rest of the money i should recieve
#690 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 1:59:29 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the update WatchingPolecat, hopefully I should get back to 100% completion again soon! (Not including Forza 6...yet)
Little things... :)
#691 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 10:44:05 PM(UTC)
FM4 is the only one not updating cars owned for me. All others did eventually (with some issues, 2 of them on the site show I own around 10 cars less than in the game) but FM4 is stuck at around 146 cars. I've got over 300 in the garage and I've done multiple races but no joy.
Fingers crossed it'll get updated before the FM6 early access starts
#692 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:56:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PiNkEyE69 Go to Quoted Post
FM4 is the only one not updating cars owned for me. All others did eventually (with some issues, 2 of them on the site show I own around 10 cars less than in the game) but FM4 is stuck at around 146 cars. I've got over 300 in the garage and I've done multiple races but no joy.
Fingers crossed it'll get updated before the FM6 early access starts

Same...

I have over 300 cars in FM4 but Rewards has only shown 133 since I first started checking weeks ago. No in-game credits for FH and FM4, still, and FH DLC still 3/5.
#693 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:32:47 AM(UTC)
Have gone back to Forza 4 to try and finish up the missing reward points I need to acquire. Driver level to 100 (from 92) and no tokens purchased. SO on the same day that I levelled up to driver level 93 I also purchased the 13 token bundle (why you can't purchase 10 I'll never know) and having just checked the rewards here have acknowledged my increase to level 93 but the tokens are still saying 0/10. If these are not going to appear or work I need to know as will be contacting xbox support for a refund of item as they were ony purchased for the sole purpose of the reward points here.
Anyone had any tokens appear correctly in Forza 4 recently??
#694 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:09:19 AM(UTC)
I guess I'll jump on in as well - have left it nearly a week to update the cars owned stats, still no change. Other forzamotorsport.net stats have updated recently such as FM5 driver level, just not garage numbers.

Horizon 2 - got 304 cars in garage, not sure if FM.net knows that or not as it says 50/50 but I'm not sure if there's greater detail
FM5 - got 237 cars in garage (had to pause buying to earn more credits racing, not yet continued buying cars to reach 300. I'll have bought the 300 by the time I start FM6), as above with Horizon 2 it says 50/50 and I've no idea what the actual figure it knows is
FM4 - got 305 cars in garage, FM.net still says 82/100
FM3 - got 301 cars in garage, FM.net still says 90/100

Currently Forza Hub says I have 6.2M credits waiting for me, so I'm assuming the Horizon 2 garage stats are up to date, and I imagine when I hit 300 in FM5, it'll read 11.2M credits. I plan on preordering the Ultimate Edition before the early release so I can play it from the 10th, but I'm going to be rather annoyed if the Forza 3 and Forza 4 stats haven't updated by then. 11.2M credits really doesn't go far if you buy a couple of old Ferraris, and I'd rather get the 21.2M that I'll have earned by the 10th. I know I'm FAR from alone experiencing this issue with the garage stats not updating, but I'm amazed it still hasn't been fixed yet, or a clear statement from Turn 10 about it rather than just locking down forum threads. I've been a Forza fan since the very first game (didn't buy a 360 or One until recently though), and it's a shame that this buggy web companion is letting down the games.

(edit: think I got some credit numbers muddled, but anyway, now got 301 cars in FM5, Forza Hub number has updated to 11.1M credits for FM6. FM3 and FM4 are indeed still AWOL from stat updates)
(second edit: Just loaded Forza Hub again, now standing at 15.1M credits waiting for FM6. Checked FM.net and now FM3 is at 100/100 cars. Loaded it earlier today to check the figure for the first time since reaching the goal last week, yet I've had FM4 sitting loaded and on the rest of the time and that one still hasn't updated. Odd to say the least.)

Edited by user Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:40:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: muddled numbers & update

#695 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:54:12 AM(UTC)
still no rewards sent to me in FH1 or FM4 and my dlc count on fh1 as well as my counts for dlc, perfect passes, cars owned, and days played for FM4 are not updating. just joining in the list......
#696 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:11:03 AM(UTC)
Yup still have FM4 car count wrong
Turn 10 is really cutting this close.
BTW im not preordering FM6 until this is corrected
#697 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:12:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MR2TURBO Go to Quoted Post
Yup still have FM4 car count wrong
Turn 10 is really cutting this close.
BTW im not preordering FM6 until this is corrected

at this rate you may not be preordering =x
#698 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:52:28 PM(UTC)
Please, please, please, try and fix the Horizon 1 DLC issues once and for all. Especially related to the car pass not registering as 5 full DLC purchases. I have seen posts that go back as far as the rewards have existed, over 9 months that state this issue with DLC reward fluctuations particularly with Horizon 1 and the fact that things like the car pass have never counted for the whole 5 purchases when they should.

Even if you make it so we have to delete and redownload them or something, force an update on it so that issue can be patched because it has been an extraordinary amount of time, although I understand the game is quite old and not really much of a priority.

It's not really just for me, as the issue seems widespread. It would however help me achieve my goal of Tier 8 before Forza 6 releases (I have the ultimate edition ordered) although I should manage that without too much difficulty regardless before launch day on the 10th.

Edited by user Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:54:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#699 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 5:12:27 PM(UTC)
piersmw, others who aren't sure how many cars are recognized by the rewards system; you can check this right here on the website, by going to the Rewards page. I'll go through it step by step, because it actually can be a bit tricky---especially when it comes to seeing data for the older games.

From the Rewards page, navigate to the Friends Compare section. Once you get to there, you should see all the titles of the various installments in the FM and FH series, each selectable as it's own tab. Under each tab, you will find another series of tabs which give you data relating to that section---miles driven, gamerscore, etc. Beneath that, you will see a bar graph or other representation of data, with at least one bar (your data). Other bars may also be present (these will be other people's data---friends of yours). Most of this data can be viewed in two ways; the Score view, and the Detail view. The two views can be swapped at any time by clicking the button above the data readout. By default, the Score view will be selected, which only shows you some of the relevant data. To see how many cars you have in a title, you will have to select the appropriate tab, Cars Owned. Once there, you will likely be looking at it in the Score view still, which, again, will not show exactly how many cars you have above a certain number. To see exactly how many cars you have that the rewards system actually recognizes, you will have to select the Details view. At that point, it may show a drastically different number than the display for the Score view did.

Now for the tricky part.

In order to view data for the older games, such as FM3 and FM4, you will have to click the tab for FH1, then hit the tab button on your keyboard. At that point, the titles displayed should change from the more recent installments to the older ones, allowing you to check your data for those titles instead.

"FH" = Forza Horizon, 1 and 2 for the individual titles.
"FM = Forza Motorsport, numbered for the individual titles.

Edited by user Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:33:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#700 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:21:04 PM(UTC)
Maybe WatchingPolecat will chime in soon with good news. I've already ordered FM6 Ultimate-after reading the loyalty rewards..... But it's looking like that may be a moot point.. Fingers crossed as were just a few weeks away from the 10th.

Fixed! Lol

Edited by user Friday, August 28, 2015 5:34:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

124 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error