6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 4:57:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Nice work on the hand painted car, how did you manage to get the decals on the side to look so clean ?

I printed the decals.... Still hoping i can do those by hand at some point.... But this was the way i could do it myself....
#127 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 5:01:34 AM(UTC)
Thanks guys!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 5:19:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnakeEyes Friex Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Nice work on the hand painted car, how did you manage to get the decals on the side to look so clean ?

I printed the decals.... Still hoping i can do those by hand at some point.... But this was the way i could do it myself....

Ahhhh, I was thinking you must have an incredibly steady hand. Excellent work though.
 2 users liked this post.
#129 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 10:38:36 AM(UTC)
Cool work on the model car SnakeEyes, picked up the Pepper Project Toyota & LL Cool J dodge - even managed to 'follow' you - still all new to me lol. Hopefully the FM6 version of the sharefront works a little better.

Unless you know exactly what to look for, the current system isn't ideal.

Thanks

D
P.s. not sure what I'm painting next, just having a think about that now
#130 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 12:33:37 AM(UTC)

I printed the decals.... Still hoping i can do those by hand at some point.... But this was the way i could do it myself....[/quote]

What do you mean by printing? is there another way to get decals without making it your self?

Sick paintwork dude!!! :)

#131 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:46:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GamerBlades Go to Quoted Post

What do you mean by printing? is there another way to get decals without making it your self?

Sick paintwork dude!!! :)

[/quote]

I was refering to the diecast model which i put one of my forza designs on ;) (still made them myself but that wasn't in forza)

Thanks!!
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error