#1 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 6:30:19 PM(UTC)
Hi, I am trying to get as many of the achievements as I can for my rewards score.

Missing

forza 3 - sell a vinyl group. If someone could buy mine called - (choc vinyl f3)

Forza 4 - share a car with your car club- my club is (2cho)

would b happy to return the favour in any of the forza games, including f6 when it comes.

thanks

chocca27
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 7:01:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chocca27 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I am trying to get as many of the achievements as I can for my rewards score.

Missing

forza 3 - sell a vinyl group. If someone could buy mine called - (choc vinyl f3)

Forza 4 - share a car with your car club- my club is (2cho) You need to do this one - select a car in your garage a then share it with your club.

would b happy to return the favour in any of the forza games, including f6 when it comes.

thanks

chocca27

#3 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 7:07:04 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the information on that. I don't have anyone else in my club though and it won't let me share the cars with myself.

I tried creating a second profile but I can't seem to join the club I created. Not sure what to do?

#4 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 7:50:19 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the information on that. I don't have anyone else in my club though and it won't let me share the cars with myself.

I tried creating a second profile but I can't seem to join the club I created. Not sure what to do?

You should be able to regardless of how many people are in the club, the garage exists for everyone in the club to share cars (I shared one when I created my club and got the achievement immediately).
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:35:06 PM(UTC)
Got it to work.

Thanks for that.

So much to go in event list for 4 but getting there. Should have it done by launch day.

F3 and f5 are the ones that I need 300 cars for as well. Got the cash just need the time to sit and buy the cars.

How are u tracking for launch of f6?

#6 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2015 1:21:59 AM(UTC)
Got it to work.

Thanks for that.

So much to go in event list for 4 but getting there. Should have it done by launch day.

F3 and f5 are the ones that I need 300 cars for as well. Got the cash just need the time to sit and buy the cars.

How are u tracking for launch of f6?

12 cars and 25 million credits but I have been playing Forza for many years now. Glad you got it to work too.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 6:33:33 AM(UTC)

Why do you need 300 cars on FM3? I have the achievment list up on my screen and it isn't there.

Missing

chocca27

I'll buy it tonight.
Driving this road
Don't know where it started
Don't know when it ends
But what I do know
Is that I got FORZA 6 FOR CHRISTMAS
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:46:03 PM(UTC)
The 300 cars is for the f6 start up money.currently will recieve 10 cars and 16 million as a start up.

thank you for grabbing the vinyl for me.

Is there any achievements that u are chasing?

Notification

Icon
Error