3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2015 1:38:25 PM(UTC)
#52 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2015 1:44:51 PM(UTC)
Thanks FA, slowly getting used to it. Even recorded a clip & uploaded it tonight - pretty sure I went the long way around but got there.

It's worth a quick blast Windswept although difficulty seemed to ramp up almost immediately - or I'm pants at platformers it's one of the two.
#53 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 12:03:20 AM(UTC)
Wow! Sick paintings dude! keep up the good work :)
#54 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 6:42:01 AM(UTC)
Quick update on the Honda and some laps.
I had 3 laps around Laguna and climbed from 2,128,253 up to 78,613!!!!
The tune is great, it really holds the corners and I reckon I got a few more seconds if I try.
Also got a PB on the Prague Short, took me to 7277. For me is damn good. See what I did there?
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 1:00:35 PM(UTC)
Thanks GamerBlades really appreciate you taking the time to post.

& that sounds Damn good indeed Pocket. I tried out another one of Loco's free tunes (in the tuners lounge) and threw some layers down on a dart tonight, kind of half need for speed inspired rat rod type thing;

I've shared it but it's not really a full on paint, just something for me to have so the car wasn't blank - managed 1801st on the road america west alt track recomended by Loco and that's around 3 seconds slower than he's managed - but at least the car wasn't naked when I did it ;)

Cheers all

D
#56 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:05:13 PM(UTC)
Hi D. Looked for the HK car tonight, but couldn't find. Any keywords for search ? Thanks.

Cheers

FA

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#57 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:13:51 PM(UTC)
Morning FA, try Hed Kandi or my gamertag. Pretty sure both are in the description. Failing that search the model 07 Honda civic and use my gamertag under the creator - that should work. Thanks D
#58 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 9:21:05 AM(UTC)
Thanks D. Got it. Looking real good.

FA

#59 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 6:53:05 PM(UTC)
I finally found it. For whatever reason I thought it was painted on the Caddy..

#60 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 11:00:42 PM(UTC)
Thanks FA & Gothic - great picture, love it
#61 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:13:04 PM(UTC)
New work in progress, aiming for time attack style eventually. Already done some more to the 'bear' including improvising his back but the laptop was not co-operating today, so just got these pics for now;

#62 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:55:56 PM(UTC)
#63 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 4:31:38 AM(UTC)
Cheers Windswept, got a bit more done this morning but it's slow going - never was particular fond of making logos/ fonts so not loving this bit of the paint lol

updated pic

Plus I got your rivals message, upped my game a little and sneaked ahead ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 4:41:08 AM(UTC)
Your not supposed to go ahead and rebeat me, doesn't really matter anyway because as you can clearly see from this photo

I am now better that John, Phred and Voodoo and am now currently sitting by my phone waiting on the phone call from the Scottish Sun wanting to interview a real champion. :)

Edit -
Its Voodoo I really feel sorry for though, he probably had a good evening last night, woke up this morning to have his cornflakes ruined by the news that Im the winner. He is probably sitting their right now dreading his day at work tomorrow and the inevitable letter ....

Dear Mr Uomo,,

It is my duty to write to inform you that the position of T10 speed monkey for our up coming triple A title "Forza 6" has been filled by a faster, more Scottish and probably better looking WindsweptDragon. Thank you for your hard work and dedication over the years and good luck in your next role.

Love and kisses
Dan and Alan

Edited by user Sunday, August 16, 2015 5:19:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 6:22:46 AM(UTC)
Hmm, they might let Voodoo try turning off a few assists and driving a car with a tune on it first, me thinks he may sometimes let his kids play looking at that time ;).

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 10:50:23 AM(UTC)
Well it's shared, it's on an Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR - even entered it in the fantasy comp, so the description is a bit random looking. Should be able to find it anyone that wants it from searching either my gamertag or ECT.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

D
#67 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 11:54:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
Well it's shared, it's on an Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR - even entered it in the fantasy comp, so the description is a bit random looking. Should be able to find it anyone that wants it from searching either my gamertag or ECT.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

D

Oh me likey! Pretty cool D

[AB]

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FH4 / FM7 / Twitter / Discord / Flickr
#68 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2015 10:25:04 AM(UTC)
Thanks AB, I've got two tunes for the car - I have your Sierra paint on my C Class one & this on the B at the moment.

I think it'd do my nut in painting any more logos just now but I guess I've done these now & can just keep adding to my 'logo library' if you like, with each paint - making it a little easier each time. Must have been a right pain for you starting from scratch when you got fm5.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:00:32 AM(UTC)
Thanks AB, I've got two tunes for the car - I have your Sierra paint on my C Class one & this on the B at the moment.

I think it'd do my nut in painting any more logos just now but I guess I've done these now & can just keep adding to my 'logo library' if you like, with each paint - making it a little easier each time. Must have been a right pain for you starting from scratch when you got fm5.

It was painful for sure but been there before so nothing new, happy i can import to 6 otherwise think id have given up painting long time ago

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FH4 / FM7 / Twitter / Discord / Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 4:46:15 AM(UTC)

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

D

Hot car awesome paint will be looking for this on forza 6....
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:12:43 AM(UTC)

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

D

Please save one of each for me please...should have XBOX ONE by mid Sept. Nice to see your new designs =)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
#72 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:53:57 AM(UTC)
Cheers AB - I'm happy about the transfer thing as well, heard a lot of bad things about fm5 before I got it. Have to say rather enjoyed it for the short time I've had it. It does make a real difference having access to good tunes though, as the handling is a fair bit more slippier without them.

SMF & CC all will be making their way over to 6, may even go for the ultimate edition yet, so I get to play a bit earlier as well as the season pass. It is expensive but for the amount of time I end up playing, painting whatever it's probably fair value & I can forget about paying out for DLC for a while.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:29:11 AM(UTC)
Looking good D.

Notification

Icon
Error