2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:29:11 AM(UTC)
Hey guys.

I just pre ordered the Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition from the Xbox Store.
I fired up my Xbox One to see whether I got the three DLC car packs that would come with the pre order but I couldn't find them.
I have FM6 marked as pre ordered in My Games & Apps but when I go on to manage FH2 the DLCs aren't there.

So to those who pre ordered the digital bundle, did you get the FH2 DLC? If you did, how does it work?
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 8:28:32 AM(UTC)
Sure they aren't dlc's for Forza Motorsport 6?
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 9:21:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THRSTRM Go to Quoted Post
Sure they aren't dlc's for Forza Motorsport 6?

Yes I am.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_pre_order

Quote:
[...] In addition, everyone who pre-orders a digital bundle will receive 14 new cars to collect, customize, and race in Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One at no additional charge. These cars include the Forza Horizon 2 Pre-Order Car Pack, the Alpinestars Car Pack, and the Duracell Car Pack.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 9:58:32 AM(UTC)
As for me, I pre-ordered FM6 (installed the files that are downloadable at the moment) and the "Pre-Order Car Pack" for Horizon 2 in the Xbox store appears to be free for me.
So no code, just check the Xbox store.
Fuel your fantasy
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:37:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post
As for me, I pre-ordered FM6 (installed the files that are downloadable at the moment) and the "Pre-Order Car Pack" for Horizon 2 in the Xbox store appears to be free for me.
So no code, just check the Xbox store.

Ah that's how it works, thank you very much!
I was able to download the three car packs for free as well.
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:15:43 PM(UTC)
go to the marketplace section of the pause menu and that'll do it
Writer for AR12Gaming.com
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7:18:54 PM(UTC)
Aww, having as I already got all of those packs, I was kind of hoping there would be codes I could pass on. Still probably going to go the ultimate pre-order ... those should be a good five days lol :).
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:43:50 PM(UTC)
I preordered the console bundle, and these DLC packs aren't free for me, anyone know how to fix that?
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 11:04:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Howchie Go to Quoted Post
I preordered the console bundle, and these DLC packs aren't free for me, anyone know how to fix that?

You had to pre order the Ultimate Edition of Fm6 to get this.
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 6:27:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Howchie Go to Quoted Post

You had to pre order the Ultimate Edition of Fm6 to get this.

Thanks for your reply, however, that's not what the news item appears to say. It clearly says "anyone who pre-orders a digital bundle". Do you have a link that confirms it is only ultimate edition?
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:24:38 AM(UTC)
I'm in the same situation as you Howchie and it was for the Ultimate and Deluxe
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:23:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RussianMaoris5 Go to Quoted Post
I'm in the same situation as you Howchie and it was for the Ultimate and Deluxe

OK thanks, bit of a shame when we splurge for the console and end up missing out on all the incentives for preordering, but I guess that's life
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 5:09:44 PM(UTC)
I'm waing for a response from Xbox support about this matter and will let you know asap.
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 9:09:51 PM(UTC)
Thanks, i would appreciate any update. I spoke to them myself and was told to contact turn 10, but haven't received a response to my email or an official response here.
#15 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 2:06:59 AM(UTC)
this is from one of the links posted above http://www.forzamotorspo...en-us/news/fm6_pre_order

Everyone who pre-orders a digital bundle of Forza Motorsport 6 before September 15 will receive an exclusive bonus car in Forza 6, the 2015 Mazda Team Forza MX-5. In addition, everyone who pre-orders a digital bundle will receive 14 new cars to collect, customize, and race in Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One at no additional charge. These cars include the Forza Horizon 2 Pre-Order Car Pack, the Alpinestars Car Pack, and the Duracell Car Pack.

with this i just went to the autoshow in FH2 and they were free for me to get

with the FM6 cars i found them in my free cars tab

technically the console bundle isn't a digital preorder though...it is a digital download code redeemed after purchase...not preordered from the xbox digital store

Edited by user Monday, September 28, 2015 2:12:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 3:49:55 AM(UTC)
It seems a very anal distinction for turn 10 to make, it was the only option for those who wanted the console unless we bought the game twice. I'm sure it technically doesn't apply it just seems like a lot of fans missed out because they liked the look of the console, or used the bundle as their opportunity to move to the current gen of consoles.
#17 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 9:02:50 AM(UTC)
I purchased the the deluxe edition which at the time did say 14 cars included into fh2

If I try and get the ten year pack it says bundle only

What are the 14 cars though because I thought the ten year pack was just 10 cars?

I find this really annoying as the only reason I got a digital copy and pre ordered was because of the 14 cars in fh2 - it's the only game I use on my Xbox - (and fm6 now)
#18 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 11:35:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sportaudirs6 Go to Quoted Post
I purchased the the deluxe edition which at the time did say 14 cars included into fh2

If I try and get the ten year pack it says bundle only

What are the 14 cars though because I thought the ten year pack was just 10 cars?

I find this really annoying as the only reason I got a digital copy and pre ordered was because of the 14 cars in fh2 - it's the only game I use on my Xbox - (and fm6 now)

was these packs ... Forza Horizon 2 Pre-Order Car Pack, the Alpinestars Car Pack, and the Duracell Car Pack.
if you already had them , you werent getting any more
the 10 year anniversary pack was for new FH2 purchases only...thread about it here http://forums.forzamotor...Team-Forza-Car-Pack.aspx

Edited by user Monday, September 28, 2015 11:39:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 12:37:01 PM(UTC)
Ah ok thanks for letting me know that. Find it stupid that the ten year anniversary pack is only available by purchasing a new copy of fh2, shouldn't it be for the existing customers? Can't really see it being beneficial to a new customers either.

If I was to buy a game 1 year after release date (that usually means I was never excited about it originally) then I would buy it off eBay for a lot cheaper anyway

I'll have to buy the game digitally and then sell my hard copy :(
#20 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 7:16:18 PM(UTC)
Reading through that thread doesn't make me confident that Turn 10 will ever respond to this thread, is there actually a way we can officially contact them about this? I have emailed turn 10, rang Microsoft, and posted here. It doesn't seem like they have answered that other thread or the tweets people there have posted, they haven't answered my email, how is it possible that they can just be completely uncontactable by people who have given them money and have questions about their product?
#21 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 10:23:25 PM(UTC)
Ah ok thanks for letting me know that. Find it stupid that the ten year anniversary pack is only available by purchasing a new copy of fh2, shouldn't it be for the existing customers? Can't really see it being beneficial to a new customers either.

If I was to buy a game 1 year after release date (that usually means I was never excited about it originally) then I would buy it off eBay for a lot cheaper anyway

I'll have to buy the game digitally and then sell my hard copy :(

totally agree thats its stupid ...
i dont see any point in buying the game again just to get those cars...
its just the same cars we already have with a special paint job anyway
#22 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 11:10:54 PM(UTC)
Yeah :( I just wanted to try out the rs7 on fh2 really
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:43:40 PM(UTC)

Isnt it already there though just without the forza paint job
Just checked. Couldnt find it

Edited by user Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:47:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:15:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Isnt it already there though just without the forza paint job
Just checked. Couldnt find it

The DBS, RS 7, NSX-R and Fairlady Z in this pack are not in the game already which is part of the reason why people are so unhappy about this situation.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:16:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:33:55 PM(UTC)
Hopefully one day they might make them available then... ( free too please )
They are probably gonna wait a while since they used it to get new purchasers
Pretty disappointing to the already loyal players though

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:34:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error