2 Pages12Prev
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:05:38 AM(UTC)
Nice Janda, still one of my fave all time movies as well! Deffo something I need to visit someday. Whats next for you?
Tron Sig

GT: xX PACMAN 2 Xx
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:47:41 PM(UTC)
thanks for the positive comments guys.... really appreciate it :)

Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post
Nice Janda, still one of my fave all time movies as well! Deffo something I need to visit someday. Whats next for you?


funny you should ask... i was thinking of tackling Aliens ( something you've already done judging by your banner! ) but at the moment i'm hurrying to finish my star wars car for Mimic's community paint competition thingy. I have an 11 month old baby boy at home now.... so time is a premium.

being a fan, you should check out Movingshadow's gallery, he's done an awesome Predator paint recently too...

look forward to seeing your take on it. :)
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#28 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:15:08 PM(UTC)
As a big Predator fan its easy to love this paint, excellent work buddy :)
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:34:14 AM(UTC)
Predator design looks brilliant mate.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:09:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: janda the red Go to Quoted Post
hey everyone.... ( thank you to the posters in my previous thread )





Janda! Great paint!!! Really fantastic what can be done in the editor now!!!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:52:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: janda the red Go to Quoted Post
thanks for the positive comments guys.... really appreciate it :)

Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post
Nice Janda, still one of my fave all time movies as well! Deffo something I need to visit someday. Whats next for you?


funny you should ask... i was thinking of tackling Aliens ( something you've already done judging by your banner! ) but at the moment i'm hurrying to finish my star wars car for Mimic's community paint competition thingy. I have an 11 month old baby boy at home now.... so time is a premium.

being a fan, you should check out Movingshadow's gallery, he's done an awesome Predator paint recently too...

look forward to seeing your take on it. :)


Roger, will pop over there now :)

Ye, way back on F2 & if one project was ever to be revisited it would have to be ALIENS :D Don't think Ill go there though. Just again another of my all time faves and always well accepted and loved by people. You have any thoughts on which of the movies or a particular version you would like to tackle?

Edited by user Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:55:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tron Sig

GT: xX PACMAN 2 Xx
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:53:23 PM(UTC)
thanks three, kat & sketchimus :)

pacman, i'll probably do something similar to the predator paint... more of a race car themed on the xenomorph as opposed to a specific movie. I really want to do a transformers car too.... I collect the toys, so it seems only logical.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 3:48:54 AM(UTC)
Nice paint Janda. Be honest now, is it Predator, or is it a self portrait taken the morning after a baby induced, sleep interrupted night? I always thought you were just too nice to be true. lol.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 5:50:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: janda the red Go to Quoted Post
thanks for the positive comments guys.... really appreciate it :)

Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post
Nice Janda, still one of my fave all time movies as well! Deffo something I need to visit someday. Whats next for you?


funny you should ask... i was thinking of tackling Aliens ( something you've already done judging by your banner! ) but at the moment i'm hurrying to finish my star wars car for Mimic's community paint competition thingy. I have an 11 month old baby boy at home now.... so time is a premium.

being a fan, you should check out Movingshadow's gallery, he's done an awesome Predator paint recently too...

look forward to seeing your take on it. :)


:) Just seen your reply in Shadows thread. Well if I were to do a take on Predator its going to have to be the original movie I think, Old Arnie, Jesse Ventura, The dude that plays Billy and of course that "one ugly M)(*&^% F*&^%$" all over the hood. All speculation of course because I have lots I'd love to work on now that wernt possible to imagine in F3 & 4. Would also consider AvP 1,,,,
Tron Sig

GT: xX PACMAN 2 Xx
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2014 5:56:44 PM(UTC)
pics of last paint for mimics star wars comp in first post...

should of been done weeks ago but real life has a way of tearing me away from the xbox.

hope everyone around these parts is good :)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 5:32:13 PM(UTC)
nice to see what u can do with ur spare time awsome !!!

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 12:19:36 AM(UTC)
Great stuff Janda. Cars look great. I have downloaded both just not had a chance to run them yet. It was good to catch up the other day, speak with you soon.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2014 2:20:28 PM(UTC)
grand design here,
I housed in a corner.
congratulation Janda, I like the style
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#39 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 4:12:32 PM(UTC)
Very nice stuff Janda, really like the Predator design and the Royal guard is very tidy.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:41:43 PM(UTC)
thanks pat and cheddarbob... appreciate the comments :)

it was good to see you too lee, as always...

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:34:38 PM(UTC)
Blown away by the talent in this community
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#42 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:27:13 AM(UTC)
Great work here mate i missed your Tvr from the Star Wars themed cars some how but now have it and the full collection :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#43 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:10:13 PM(UTC)
and then..................
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:53:54 PM(UTC)
pics of latest paint ( retro cartoon contest M.A.S.K car ) up in OP....

schuey you sound like the lady at my local chinese restaurant ;P lol Hope you're good mate

seriously though, been pretty busy lately with a sick baby and pregnant wife! will start something new shortly.... gotta finalise which image to start with :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#45 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 5:43:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: janda the red Go to Quoted Post
pics of latest paint ( retro cartoon contest M.A.S.K car ) up in OP....

schuey you sound like the lady at my local chinese restaurant ;P lol Hope you're good mate

seriously though, been pretty busy lately with a sick baby and pregnant wife! will start something new shortly.... gotta finalise which image to start with :)


I am AWESOME as usual, sick babies are never any fun. Congrats on the new one on the way. Hope the missus is doing well ;)

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error