This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 4:54:55 AM(UTC)
Hi,
I have just downloaded the alpine stars car pack and bought the Bugatti EB110. When I go into the garage and then the 'Load Upgrade' menu, the game crashes. Every time. It does this for no other car. Can anyone confirm if they are having this issue on XB1 too? How do I file an official bug report for this, it's very frustrating!

Thanks,
J
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:37:27 AM(UTC)
I just had that same problem. I have no idea why this is happening. I haven't had it happen on any other car.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:43:23 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

If you've been affected by this issue can you please PM me with the title "Loading Upgrades Issue" and include the below details. It would really help us investigate the problem.

- Gamertag
- Console ID (You can get your console ID by following the steps here - https://support.xbox.com...ne-kinect-serial-number
- Date of Crash
- Time of Crash

For the date/time if you can't remember exactly your best estimate will do.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2015 5:48:10 AM(UTC)
If you're suffering from the issue where the game crashes whilst trying to load a setup for the Bugatti EB110, can you please try following me (HeliosT10) in-game and then try to load the setup you want. You can find me if you search for a photo in-game with the keyword "HeliosT10".

Please let me know how you get on.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:50:05 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

We've added a server side fix that should remove this issue, however if you come across any other cars that suffer from the same problem, please let us know on the forums.

Thank you.

Notification

Icon
Error