9 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:24:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I'll have to listen to the audio later. I'm assuming this is the new controller with the audio port but not the Elite controller, is that right?

Correct

Thanks for the info even if it is disappointing.
I blame the ants.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:01:31 PM(UTC)
Is it US only?

EDIT: I guess not https://www.ebgames.com....Forza-6-Console-Xbox-One

But is that not the Ultimate Edition of the game? If not I am baffled. Is there a way to get this plus every dlc bonus from the Ultimate edition? I don't care if its digital only - I just want every car available on day one.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:04:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:52:17 PM(UTC)
If the included game were the Ultimate Edition it should properly show a gold field in the background of the box art:
http://forums.forzamotor...ns-List.aspx#post_313016

Since only the Ten Year Anniversary pack is mentioned I think it's clear it's the Standard version. That leaves out the six (or five, depending on whether the digital game code also includes the Mazda) extra Team Forza bonus DLC cars, the VIP cars, the F&F cars, and the monthly car packs covered by the Car Pass. Presumably the VIP/F&F/Car Pass will be offered separately on day one, so you could get this console and add on those packs. You would miss out the six livery/duplicate models unless you got those codes separately (by pre-ordering additional game copies from the select retailers). You'd also miss out on the September 10 Early Access release date unless you ordered the Ultimate Edition separately.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:25:08 PM(UTC)
I'm in for this console. Too bad it looks like it doesn't include the Ultimate version. I'm also disappointed that I won't be able to race early since I'm not preordering the digital game.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:31:18 PM(UTC)
Thanks SatNite & Max, I see the console available now in Oz. It will now depend on if the physical copy is going to be also available as LCE. Then I will give my son the DLC.
HSV
I just want one!
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:38:07 AM(UTC)
Ford GT 40 confirmed...look at the video.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:26:34 AM(UTC)
Getting ready to pre-order this, would also love some info on if we are able to get any pre-order bonuses. Kinda insane if we don't.

Edit: I did in fact read every word and watched the promotional video for it, I'm more curious if there's anything they failed to mention.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:35:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

// Alpha Motorsports <--- Tuning Store | M N M Garage | Instagram: @romoto1 |
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:52:25 AM(UTC)
Would like one - but i have a very good deal on standart XO and just cant wait sadly...i guess Limited Edt of F6 will make it up for this one tho
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:51:54 AM(UTC)
It seems insane that they would deliver this with a Standard Edition of the game, but, that looks like what it is.

Can any Mod / T10 insider share a reasonable insight as to why? I mean, other than, MILKING EVERY DAMN PENNY FROM THE COMMUNITY THAT SUPPORTS IT?
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:55:54 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know if you will have the option to turn off those engine noises for on/off/eject? It's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:54:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
It seems insane that they would deliver this with a Standard Edition of the game, but, that looks like what it is.

Can any Mod / T10 insider share a reasonable insight as to why? I mean, other than, MILKING EVERY DAMN PENNY FROM THE COMMUNITY THAT SUPPORTS IT?

They probably did this for a couple reasons: One, to not inflate the price of the package so much to scare people off by including Ultimate Edition.

Two, to not upset the individual buyers whom pre-ordered Ultimate by itself, if the bundle here implied a better value on the game.

Of course if you pre-ordered Ultimate already, and picked up this bundle you could sell the code for the Anniversary Edition.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:13:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Ill swap you for my shiny black one ;)

I prefer the black one :)

Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:14:22 AM(UTC)
Not excited. The only thing I would want is the 1TB internal hard drive. Even that is obsolete and we should have the option of installing a 4TB internal. I believe the current Xbox One supports up to 2 4TB drives. I currently have a 2TB external attached. Still it would have been nice to be able to install a larger internal drive than the small 500GB drive.
Not interested in the style of the limited edition XBOX ONE or controller either. It just looks boring.
I will try and get FM6 Ultimate edition pre ordered though.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:41:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZEROF0RCE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post

They probably did this for a couple reasons: One, to not inflate the price of the package so much to scare people off by including Ultimate Edition.

Two, to not upset the individual buyers whom pre-ordered Ultimate by itself, if the bundle here implied a better value on the game.

Of course if you pre-ordered Ultimate already, and picked up this bundle you could sell the code for the Anniversary Edition.

Bundling the console with FM6 hard disc, Ultimate Edition Bonus Content Codes, and pre-order car pack (includes all pre-order cars) would have been an option I would have like to see in addition to this offering. As it stands I have this console and a Day One Edition according to Gamestop pre-ordered as of now.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:41:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:45:24 AM(UTC)
i won't say it out loud in case the kinect is listening, but im selling thiis blackbox and getting that bluebox

how can i not have a Ford themed Blue Xbox?!
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:53:35 AM(UTC)
Last week I purchased the Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition digital download game. Yesterday I found out about the Xbox One console Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle and ordered it therefore I cancelled the game. So here is my question for those in the know:

Will there be a way to upgrade the bundle included with the XBONE (only includes Tenth Anniversary Car Pack) so that you could get the VIP pass, season pass, and the rest of the vehicles that you would get if you purchased the Ultimate Edition download?

Thanks for any input.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:57:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Uni's
69 Chevy Camaro SS Coupe
05 Honda NSX-R GT
02 BMW M3-GTR
07 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
07 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:56:59 AM(UTC)
Nope. If you want the extras, you'll just have to purchase the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox Marketplace (unless additional hard copy editions are announced).

What some are overlooking is that, with the purchase of the Forza console, you are effectively getting the standard copy of Forza Motorsport 6 free of charge with what essentially is a free 1TB upgrade. Offering just the standard Forza Motorsport 6 copy is, no doubt, a marketing scheme to keep the price of the console low and to get you to upgrade to another copy; but, those are your options.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:01:42 PM(UTC)
So will there be any technical issues if i get a license for the console game and then buy the limited edition and get a different license?
Uni's
69 Chevy Camaro SS Coupe
05 Honda NSX-R GT
02 BMW M3-GTR
07 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:06:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chicotrout Go to Quoted Post
So will there be any technical issues if i get a license for the console game and then buy the limited edition and get a different license?

There should be none whatsoever. In fact, what I suggest is this: if you want the Ultimate Edition and the Forza console, keep your Ultimate Edition pre-order (or pre-order again whenever you'd like by September 15th) and just don't redeem the digital game code you will get with the Forza console. With that spare code for the standard Day One edition, do what you will (just don't discuss it on these forums if it involves a sale). But, this way you are maximizing your purchase of the console and the Ultimate Edition digital copy.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:14:18 PM(UTC)
No, when your new console arrives you sign in to your old console settings and let it now it is not your "home" console anymore.
sign in to your new console settings and tell it is your "home" console now and every thing syncs and transfers.

i did this when i bought my own console and moved off from my son's console.
very simple process.

2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:30:10 PM(UTC)
The Shadow Edge and Xcelerate...Thanks for the info, I think I have a handle on how to manage the situation now.
Uni's
69 Chevy Camaro SS Coupe
05 Honda NSX-R GT
02 BMW M3-GTR
07 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
#47 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:50:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Nope. If you want the extras, you'll just have to purchase the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox Marketplace (unless additional hard copy editions are announced).

What some are overlooking is that, with the purchase of the Forza console, you are effectively getting the standard copy of Forza Motorsport 6 free of charge with what essentially is a free 1TB upgrade. Offering just the standard Forza Motorsport 6 copy is, no doubt, a marketing scheme to keep the price of the console low and to get you to upgrade to another copy; but, those are your options.

The answer is not yes or no.

You miss out on the Mazda and the liveried preorder cars.

You may be able to get the rest of the dlc packages. Only issue is that has not been announced and probably won't until launch day lol
I blame the ants.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:10:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post

The answer is not yes or no.

You miss out on the Mazda and the liveried preorder cars.

His original question was: "Will there be a way to upgrade the bundle included with the XBONE (only includes Tenth Anniversary Car Pack) so that you could get the VIP pass, season pass, and the rest of the vehicles that you would get if you purchased the Ultimate Edition download?" Because the option does not exist (without buying the Ultimate Edition separately), my answer stands as 'no.'

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:16:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:13:34 PM(UTC)
Double post. Sorry.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:14:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:15:59 PM(UTC)
So I was wondering, Do you guys think they will release the system with the ultimate edition of the game or just the regular version?
9 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error