26 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:18:45 PM(UTC)
Credit amounts are up-to-date now. Let us know if you see anything amiss.

Thanks,
-wp
#52 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:22:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WatchingPolecat Go to Quoted Post

Thanks,
-wp

Holy Cow, they were listening. It did update, but I'm only up to 20.1m. If I go here:
https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/friendcompare#!/?SelectedTitle=ForzaHorizon&CompareFilter=Cars Owned
It says I only have 187, though I made sure to buy some cars yesterday to push me over 300. Do I need to give it a little more time? Do they need to be 300 unique cars? Because I definitely have duplicates.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:25:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:45:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
If only it weren't for that pesky, now unobtainable "earn 1,000,000 online credits" achievement in Forza Motorsport 2 ...

Is still obtainable. Is just a hassle. I started doing it but then gave up mid way, as it would take toooooooo long.

Nope. The Forza Motorsport 2 servers were taken down a few years ago.

Thanks,
-wp

Yeah ... ehem ... I'm certain my last remaining Forza Motorsport 2 achievement for online credits didn't trigger. Could you have a look at that for me? Heh.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:52:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:26:05 PM(UTC)
The 1.000.000 cr achievement for FM2 is still obtainable, I got it a few weeks ago. It only takes quite a lot of time because there are not a lot of people playing.
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:10:45 AM(UTC)
i was planning on doing that too for F5, I hope the car count allows duplicates.
shortcut
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:45:52 AM(UTC)
My rewards profile is failing to update some scores accordingly. Forza 5, Horizon 2, Motorsport 3 and Motorsport 4 all update normally except for garage car count.

With Horizon 1 my profile states:

Cars: 67 (When I actually have several hundred)
Miles Driven: 601 Miles (Profile reports 2000 miles) Have attempted re-doing events that I've already won as I've completed the game but this score just doesn't budge.
Paid DLC: I bought the season pass which includes the car packs and the rally expansion yet my score is 0.
Days played: Never updated while progressing through the game so now I am logging in each day and it appears to be working.

In fact looking at the car count of each game through 'Friends Compare' shows me that literally only Forza 3 is showing my actual car count. The rest of the games are inaccurate. They are failing to update and if anyone has any suggestions I'm all up for hearing them.

Thanks in advance

#57 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:31:21 PM(UTC)

Thanks,
-wp

Mine is showing 6.3 when it should be at 15 million 360+ cars in Forza 3, 302 in Forza Horizon, 226 in Forza 4, 334 in Forza 5, and 299 in Forza Horizon 2. This is according to my in game stats pages I will have 300 in both H2 and FM4 by the mid July but I wanted to make sure there isn't something wrong on my end as Rewards is still listing H1 as 152 cars?
#58 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 10:48:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Today I bought 600 Abarths in Forza 3, Horizon, Forza 4, Forza 5 and Horizon 2. They will earn me 25 million CR.

I have 2 questions:

1) Does this work?
2) For a couple of my games, Forza rewards has stopped updating various stats for example, on Forza Horizon it says I own 36 cars, but in reality I have alot more than that. - Is that likely to get corrected before Forza 6? All my saves are saved locally to my xbox hard drive. The hub/rewards just decided to stop counting some of my stats.

#59 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 12:55:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Today I bought 600 Abarths in Forza 3, Horizon, Forza 4, Forza 5 and Horizon 2. They will earn me 25 million CR.

I have 2 questions:

1) Does this work?
2) For a couple of my games, Forza rewards has stopped updating various stats for example, on Forza Horizon it says I own 36 cars, but in reality I have alot more than that. - Is that likely to get corrected before Forza 6? All my saves are saved locally to my xbox hard drive. The hub/rewards just decided to stop counting some of my stats.

It's actively being worked on by Turn10, as there are quite a few of us that are reporting wrong numbers.
#60 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 1:02:24 PM(UTC)
One question I have about the car count for each game. Do they need to be 300 different cars or 300 cars all together for each game, as in having duplicates, etc?
 3 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 2:33:52 PM(UTC)
"I wanted to clear up a few misconceptions we’ve seen in the forums about this Rewards system for Forza 6. First of all, the Tier Level Reward cars are not exclusive to the Tiers. In other words, you can still earn that 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (Tier 6 reward) in the game, even if you aren’t a Tier 6 who will get the car for free. Our Loyalty Rewards system is designed to give our most active players access to awesome cars early – but these cars won’t be walled off from the rest of the community.

Second, the Car Collectors Bonus credit rewards we are offering is a completely separate bonus from the monthly credit rewards we give out as part of Forza Rewards. Furthermore, there is no “banking” monthly credits rewards – once the month passes, those credits go away and you can only redeem the rewards for your current month.

And finally, there has been some confusion over the existence of an additional Tier level (Tier 8) in Forza Rewards and how the point scoring system will work. As I mentioned in the Loyalty Rewards story, we are adding additional Forza Rewards Tiers ahead of the launch of Forza 6. To coincide with that, we will also be refactoring our scoring system a bit and, as a result, many Forza players will be receiving an automatic Tier level upgrade. We will have a full rundown of the updated Forza Rewards system in the coming weeks as we prepare to roll it out. As always thanks for the questions and your interest in Forza Rewards!"

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_6_19_15
#62 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 4:16:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I wanted to clear up a few misconceptions we’ve seen in the forums about this Rewards system for Forza 6.

ManteoMax, I sincerely appreciate you working to try and set the record(s) straight. Fantastic job. Can you perhaps chime in on what a few people have been experiencing with the rewards system not updating numbers/stats? I don't expect you to have answers, I was just wondering if you knew if it was being looked into, or actually a bug. Thanks again.

Cheers!

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 4:51:52 PM(UTC)
"I wanted to clear up a few misconceptions we’ve seen in the forums ..."

This is the kind of feedback I believe we all would like to see more of. Good work, Brian and Co.

#64 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 4:56:30 PM(UTC)
(just for the record I was quoting Mechberg there)

WatchingPolecat is the dev looking into it and posted earlier in this thread, keep an eye out for updates.

Originally Posted by: Bandit1978SE Go to Quoted Post
I hope the tier and garage rewards aren't fixed at the time of preorder. I've still got to get the 300 car garage in FH2 to get the 5M credits. Hopefully it will update for the current status at the time the game goes live.

These rewards will continue to update as we get closer to launch. I'm investigating the garage rewards issues now and will get back to the thread later.

#65 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 10:02:12 PM(UTC)
Brian (but probably ManteoMax),
I'm stoked with all that Forza has brought to the table over the years. I'm not going to beat a dead horse as to what it has taken out. Over all most of the ol' timers in here know me, even though I have been absent a while. But I'm back. I recently dropped a nice amount on the Ultimate Edition of Horizon 2 and I like it. I'm thinking about doing the same for Forza 6 as well. Now, with Turn 10 being so generous with the potential 25 million credits, I'm assuming ya'll are also ready for a bunch of people complaining about credit amounts. I already have an estimate, thanks to your list, of what I should have. I just remember to not that long ago where people were complaining about money in here, being banned (which I still see is going on even on the new console), and ruining gameplay for many people. I know that's why so many of the other players left. They got tired of nothing being done. Again, hope you guys have thought about all this ahead of time and have all the bases covered.

Zombees
#66 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2015 8:21:59 AM(UTC)
Yeah for me it says I have 2.3M waiting, even though FM3, FM4 and FH have each 301 cars in the garage. Let's see once FM5 and FH2 also have over 300 if the number updates. Not that credits make much of a difference, but is always nice to have it :)
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:00:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShadowChaser36 Go to Quoted Post
One question I have about the car count for each game. Do they need to be 300 different cars or 300 cars all together for each game, as in having duplicates, etc?

Given FH has only just over 200 cars with all DLC etc it will have to work.
#68 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:42:25 AM(UTC)
Hello guys, today it does not yet updated the total number of cars in my garage (FM5) . Say I have 165 cars but in truth I have more than 330. How can I fix it? thanks for your help
#69 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:59:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bicroma Go to Quoted Post
Hello guys, today it does not yet updated the total number of cars in my garage (FM5) . Say I have 165 cars but in truth I have more than 330. How can I fix it? thanks for your help

There's nothing you can do but hope by posting your problem that some guy from turn 10 will look into it. I have the same problem. I have around 100 cars in Forza 5 but says I only have 42, it hasn't updated for me either. Apparently they are looking into it. Hopefully it will be fixed because I want some serious cash to start Forza 6 with! :)

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:00:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:19:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post

There's nothing you can do but hope by posting your problem that some guy from turn 10 will look into it. I have the same problem. I have around 100 cars in Forza 5 but says I only have 42, it hasn't updated for me either. Apparently they are looking into it. Hopefully it will be fixed because I want some serious cash to start Forza 6 with! :)

thx dude ;) than i hope that my problem will be solved by turn 10 staff... :/
#71 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:22:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post

thx dude ;) than i hope that my problem will be solved by turn 10 staff... :/

same here :)
#72 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 7:05:56 AM(UTC)
A quick, possibly silly, question about the cars in Horizon 2 that you can get for pre-ordering digitally: does anyone how this will work? Is it essentially going to be codes to get the car packs for free? Or will you have to buy the packs anyway, and then get gifted the cars in-game? Finally, any ideas when this will happen?
#73 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 7:49:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: steeeve104 Go to Quoted Post
A quick, possibly silly, question about the cars in Horizon 2 that you can get for pre-ordering digitally: does anyone how this will work? Is it essentially going to be codes to get the car packs for free? Or will you have to buy the packs anyway, and then get gifted the cars in-game? Finally, any ideas when this will happen?

This is discussed in the FH2 discussion forum: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst38145_Free-DLC-for-Preordering-FM6.aspx
#74 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 7:53:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: steeeve104 Go to Quoted Post

This is discussed in the FH2 discussion forum: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst38145_Free-DLC-for-Preordering-FM6.aspx

Thanks very much - guess I was looking in the wrong place! :)
#75 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 6:29:14 AM(UTC)
Has anyone seen their tally of cars update in Horizon? I bought the remaining cars I needed on Friday but haven't seen them update yet. Both Forza 5 and Horizon 2 did update though for cars bought on Saturday.
26 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error