10 Pages<<78910PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#201 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:17:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
FYI as i know its been asked here previously. I can confirm that car ahead/behind distance indicators will be making a return in Forza Motorsport 6.

This could potentially make a few people happy.

✔ Verified Moderator

#202 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:53:18 AM(UTC)
FYI as i know its been asked here previously. I can confirm that car ahead/behind distance indicators will be making a return in Forza Motorsport 6.

Really? WOW, I saw someone groaning that they weren't in the HUD on a demo run, so that's false news and this is GREAT news!!!

Thanks!

2Old4Forza
#203 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:00:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OldSchool 2O4F Go to Quoted Post

Really? WOW, I saw someone groaning that they weren't in the HUD on a demo run, so that's false news and this is GREAT news!!!

Thanks!

The feature isn't enabled on the E3 demo build.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#204 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:07:39 AM(UTC)
Okay, so it was all accurate.

I choose to like this better.

Again, thanks for the heads up on the heads up(?) !!!

2Old4Forza
#205 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:38:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: David McKenna Go to Quoted Post
Hi Helios, you very kindly helped me a few weeks back to get back on my feet again after losing my gamesave and vinyls/designs. My game hasn't synced once since then so I still haven't got back my work. The only way, is to download them, but they are then locked. Will I still be able to import them back into FM6 ?..will they still be locked, or can you unlock them?

Hi David,

Are you referring to Forza Motorsport 5? If so I can see on our admin pages that you still have many vinyls and liveries that are stored. How long are you leaving the game to sync for, it can sometimes take a very long time unfortunately.

Yes, on FM5 It was over a month ago now. I had to start a new save as all progress was lost. It has not attempted to sync since the save was lost about 6 weeks ago :( .. as you say, the vinyls and liveries are still there. All data is "invalid" including all photos and videos too :(

Have you tried deleting your local save on your console so that the game is forced to attempt to sync next time you load it up?

No...but i'll give it a try

Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
#206 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:12:52 AM(UTC)
Hi Helios, you very kindly helped me a few weeks back to get back on my feet again after losing my gamesave and vinyls/designs. My game hasn't synced once since then so I still haven't got back my work. The only way, is to download them, but they are then locked. Will I still be able to import them back into FM6 ?..will they still be locked, or can you unlock them?

Hi David,

Are you referring to Forza Motorsport 5? If so I can see on our admin pages that you still have many vinyls and liveries that are stored. How long are you leaving the game to sync for, it can sometimes take a very long time unfortunately.

Yes, on FM5 It was over a month ago now. I had to start a new save as all progress was lost. It has not attempted to sync since the save was lost about 6 weeks ago :( .. as you say, the vinyls and liveries are still there. All data is "invalid" including all photos and videos too :(

Have you tried deleting your local save on your console so that the game is forced to attempt to sync next time you load it up?

Well it's synching, but it keeps failing....yay on the 8th attempt thanks Helios :) go on, have a kiss x

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:15:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#207 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:20:53 AM(UTC)

Hi David,

Well it's synching, but it keeps failing....yay on the 8th attempt thanks Helios :) go on, have a kiss x

Yay! All your storefront items present and accounted for?

#208 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:30:47 AM(UTC)

Hi David,

Yay! All your storefront items present and accounted for?

Yep it's all there :) thankyou so much :)

#209 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:53:16 AM(UTC)
I keep seeing new screens of different cockpit views (though probably in photo mode). Think that'll be a feature in FM6?
#210 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:30:48 PM(UTC)

Yeahhhhhhhh! Cannot wait for this game.

Now if the grid ordering settings from FM4 returned as well...
 1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:41:28 PM(UTC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNuKIAHwmLo
John Wendl, Content Director at T10 interviewed at E3. 11 minutes.
2:00 minute mark "The Forza franchise is built on what we call Forzatech, that's our engine, our rendering and our physics engine, and both games are built on the same platform, and we evolve that between the two studios over time."
148 unique surfaces that have different amounts of coefficient of friction due to porosity
night affects not just the visuals but the physics as well - track temps affect grip
7 minute mark "We have Stig's Digital Cousin, we have the Top Gear test track, we have Top Gear inspired events in the game, and we actually have Richard and James continuing to voiceover in the game as well."
8 minute Elite controller
'Qualifying' question dodged with "analysis of players"

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:45:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#212 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:44:38 PM(UTC)
Turn 10 developers do some fancy pageant walkin' for E3 photogs. Maybe it's for a wall calendar?
http://news.xbox.com/media/?Category=e3-2015&SubCategory=developer-bios-and-headshots

Brian and I have the same haircut right now but mine parts to the left.
 2 users liked this post.
#213 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:08:30 PM(UTC)
IGN Q&A with Dan happening at 4pm Pacific time.

www.ign.com
 1 user liked this post.
#214 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:27:24 PM(UTC)
I have only one inquiry. I much prefer the far chase view in Horizon 2 to the claustrophobic far chase of Motorsport 5. I wonder which one 6 will be closer to?
 1 user liked this post.
#215 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:34:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Player845717912 Go to Quoted Post
I have only one inquiry. I much prefer the far chase view in Horizon 2 to the claustrophobic far chase of Motorsport 5. I wonder which one 6 will be closer to?

I'm going we'll have adjustable views so we can change it to our liking.
#216 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:20:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Just so you all know we're working on some direct feed 60fps footage for you all. Should be out soonish.

As intriguing as that is, some undercover footage of Dan Greenawalt actually playing the game would be fantastic.

I would like that. With no ofense but... developers are always bad at their own games :P
 2 users liked this post.
#217 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:56:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MCplayer92 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Just so you all know we're working on some direct feed 60fps footage for you all. Should be out soonish.

As intriguing as that is, some undercover footage of Dan Greenawalt actually playing the game would be fantastic.

I would like that. With no ofense but... developers are always bad at their own games :P

I like to think Dan is exceptionally good and goes under the guise of a Gamertag frequently located at the top the leaderboards. Then again, I also imagine him combing his beard while his car sits idly on the starting grid.

Either way, he is without doubt Punxsutawney Phil of the Forza world.

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:59:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#218 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:48:07 PM(UTC)
outsidexbox interviews Dan Greenawalt on video at E3. 7 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9P86W-mQJc
at minute 1:30 "some friction diminishes more than others, but we also put wet tires on your car when you come into that event."
a minute later he discusses the optional Professional setting for Drivatars.
at minute 3:45 "we've got a lot of touring cars like BTCC and WTCC that we've added, so it's kind of a Forza touring car league"
just after that he's talking tires and says they have hundreds of tire compounds represented in the game on the OEM cars
at minute 6:00 "There're Showcase events that allow you to play end-level content - Grand Prix cars, Indy cars, Le Mans cars - you don't have to pick up the cars, you don't have to add them to your garage, you don't have to wait for 40 hours, you can just drive them in the beginning..."
Mark Skaife mentioned as one of the Showcase hosts.
 1 user liked this post.
#219 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:55:00 PM(UTC)
Max, can't tell you enough how I appreciate you pulling those quotes. Great work, as always.
#220 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:32:39 PM(UTC)
Grand Prix cars again....I am well chuffed, now I've got my vinyls back...bring it on. I may even do some racing :)
 3 users liked this post.
#221 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:53:19 PM(UTC)
http://unwire.hk/2015/06...-6-preview/game-channel/
Honk Kong site shows FM6 menus
Menus: Home - Go Race - Cars - Tune - Customize - Options
Go Race: Career - Free Play - Test Drive - Multiplayer - Leagues - Rivals
Career: Continue Career - Stories of Motorsport - Showcases
Stories of Motorsport: Select a volume themed around a type of car
Volume: Select a series seems to be based on location

Showcases: race types such as Autocross, Spec, Stig, Track Day, Passing Challenge, Endurance
Pic of Mod Slots

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:56:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#222 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 12:56:16 AM(UTC)
Thanks ManteoMax,

we can confirm two new cars, I think:

- 2014 VW Golf R
- Mercedes V8 Racing Car
#223 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 1:28:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

I wonder how Multiplayer will differ from Leagues.

I'm guessing Multiplayer is where the Hoppers and Private Lobbies will be whereas Leagues is treated separately.
#224 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 1:34:46 AM(UTC)
Two more offscreen 60fps videos from gamersyde.

http://www.gamersyde.com...a_6_videos-16765_en.html

I've been told the wet racing one at least has all driving aids disabled.
#225 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 1:46:36 AM(UTC)
http://shoutengine.com/T...za-6-press-preview-10404

Manteomax posted this on another thread so thank him for this and IDK if already mentioned but at around the 26:00 mark Dan talks about an updated indy which Ive heard mentioned on the T10 livestream that was briefly up on Motogamestv

looking forward to it
10 Pages<<78910PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error