26 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 11:26:30 AM(UTC)
EDIT: Very useful link, Forza Rewards FAQ

Will we get rewards - cars and money, in Forza 6 from our rewards level?

The reason i ask is because Ive gone back to forza 4 and 3 to build up my level.
3 is a bit more arcadey but the career progression is boring
4 is a alot more sim-like handling and unforgiving, but has a better career progression. But it is very mean at giving out new cars, and money.

So rewards will give alot of help for 6. It is a very good system for those "loyal" to the franchise. And its fairly unique and good in the game world.

Edited by user Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:54:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:09:59 PM(UTC)
i see no reason you wouldn't. they are sill giving them out monthly for every game newer than fm3.
 4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 3:01:24 PM(UTC)
I also don't see any reason why Forza Rewards won't be a part of Forza Motorsport 6. Will we get money and cars right off the bat (based on our tier level) like we did with previous Forza titles? That, of course, remains to be seen. Then again, I suppose it all depends on how Turn 10 is looking to structure the in-game economy and how Forza Motorsport 6 will be arranged in regards to in-game rewards for championships won, etc.

That said, I don't look at Forza Rewards as a way to shortcut the process of building up credits and cars at the start of a new Forza title. Instead, it is a good system to supplement earnings throughout the game's lifespan. For that reason, I hope the Rewards aren't overboard in terms of what is offered at month one. I do suppose, however, one can always refuse the rewards if they are just too much.
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:44:08 PM(UTC)
Can we expect the Rewards system to start working correctly when Forza 6 releases or are we just going to be disappointed like we have been with the last 3 game titles and their bugs?
#5 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 5:25:15 AM(UTC)
I feel that we'll receive some type of reward based on the level we're at when FM6 releases whether it be credits or cars or both. I'm with ShadowEdge though and hope that if they do reward us at the beginning that's it not too much.
#6 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 9:36:31 AM(UTC)
How many cars were in FM5?
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2015 3:37:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LinkinMustang Go to Quoted Post
Can we expect the Rewards system to start working correctly when Forza 6 releases or are we just going to be disappointed like we have been with the last 3 game titles and their bugs?

One can hope... I've been waiting over a month for all my Rewards points from FH:F&F to show up, I'm still missing a few.
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2015 4:19:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
Will we get rewards - cars and money, in Forza 6 from our rewards level?

The reason i ask is because Ive gone back to forza 4 and 3 to build up my level.
3 is a bit more arcadey but the career progression is boring
4 is a alot more sim-like handling and unforgiving, but has a better career progression. But it is very mean at giving out new cars, and money.

So rewards will give alot of help for 6. It is a very good system for those "loyal" to the franchise. And its fairly unique and good in the game world.

I know for FM4 and FH1 you got some rewards for having a save of the prior game, but who knows if FM6 will do the same. At the same time, what do you mean by "very mean at giving out new cars, and money."? You got your choice of car for level ups 1-50, and from 51-150, you got credits each time with the amount increasing by 2,500 each time (not 100% sure on increase amount). Before FM5 was released you could get a maximum of 1.5 or 2 million credits and 2 cars in both FM4 and FH1. Since the releases of FM5 and FH2, however, the amount has dropped to 150,000 credits maximum, and I believe you only get cars now for winning photo and design competitions. The credit drop is probably to support the newer games, but still reward those who haven't upgraded their consoles or who don't own the newer games. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens to FM5 when FM6 comes out.

Edited by user Sunday, June 14, 2015 7:30:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:00:12 AM(UTC)
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FM6_Loyalty_Rewards

In Forza Motorsport 6, you will receive a free car added to your garage for each Forza Rewards Tier you’ve achieved. Note that these rewards are cumulative, so a Tier 3 player will earn the Tier 2 reward and the Tier 3 reward. The Tier 8 player (yes, we’re adding more Tiers to Forza Rewards with the launch of Forza Motorsport 6 – more details on that later in the summer) will earn all prior Tier Reward cars.

Here’s the full list:
Tier 2: 2015 BMW M235i
Tier 3: 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Tier 4: 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Tier 5: 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
Tier 6: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Tier 7: 2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM
Tier 8: 2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro

GAME REWARD CARS
If you’ve played select recent Forza games, we haven’t forgotten you either! You’ll also receive a free car added to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage for each of the following titles you’ve played:
Forza Motorsport 4: 2009 Ford Focus RS
Forza Motorsport 5: 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
Forza Horizon 2: 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby

VIP REWARD CARS
In addition, you’ll receive a free car in Forza Motorsport 6 for VIP membership in Forza Motorsport 5 or Forza Horizon 2. A VIP in both games will receive both cars.
Forza Motorsport 5 VIP: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari
Forza Horizon 2 VIP: 2011 Koenigsegg Agera

CAR COLLECTOR BONUS
Finally, you will also receive an in-game credits bonus for the number of cars in your garage in each of the following titles on Xbox 360: Forza Motorsport 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon, and on Xbox One: Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2.

For each game with 50 - 199 cars in your garage, you’ll receive 100,000 in-game credits.
For each game with 200 - 299 cars in your garage, you’ll receive 1,000,000 in-game credits.
For each game with 300 or more cars in your garage, you’ll receive 5,000,000 in-game credits
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#10 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:19:07 AM(UTC)
Holy cow I'm going to be getting a lot of credits and cars. I assume the rewards program will be updated to allow it to indentify how many cars we have on the 360 titles? I hope we get news soon about this as I have multiple forza 4 game saves and my main is in 360s cloud storage so I can access it on any console I sign in to and I want that game save to be the one that the reward program recognises as I have a full garage on it.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:28:36 AM(UTC)
I'll have way to much money at the start haha, I have over 300 cars on forza 5 and horizon 2 so there's 10 million right off the bat
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:37:08 AM(UTC)
I wonder if they will gift everyone 10 Ford GTs like they did with the Huracan in Horizon 2, LOL.
#13 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 12:13:24 PM(UTC)
I wonder if you can still buy those reward cars, or will they be unicorns?
#14 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 1:00:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if you can still buy those reward cars, or will they be unicorns?

Thats my question, too. I will the 2014 Audi R18.
#15 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 1:03:36 PM(UTC)
There's only one car I wouldn't get for free (Forza Motorsport 5 VIP: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari), but still I would like to see it available (not that is my favorite, but still).
#16 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 1:18:40 PM(UTC)
There's only one car I wouldn't get for free (Forza Motorsport 5 VIP: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari), but still I would like to see it available (not that is my favorite, but still).

It'll be available, you'll just have to buy it with credits instead of receiving it as a gift when you open the game for the first time
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 1:23:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoupledGem163 Go to Quoted Post

It'll be available, you'll just have to buy it with credits instead of receiving it as a gift when you open the game for the first time

That's fine with me :)

Ultimate edition then, since is the best value, and in pre-order, since we also get a couple of car packs on horizon 2.
Wonder if we will get the horizon 2 car packs before the game release date, and also how early will we be able to play FM6 (since the ultimate owners have early access)? :)

Thanks T10, another brilliant game and the reason why I enjoy FM series.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 4:31:16 AM(UTC)
Why even have money/ credits in the game any more? I thought it was crazy how easy and how Forza 5 just threw money at you. At the start of Forza 6 I am basically going to have 20M and a full garage of cars
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 5:51:33 AM(UTC)
If I complete the older games after the release of the game would I still get the tier rewards?
No Assists/Cockpit view
Tampa, Florida
Drag Racer/Mechanic
Gearhead
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:45:43 AM(UTC)
Yes, the points still update when you make progress in any game.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:54:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPMs over 9000 Go to Quoted Post
If I complete the older games after the release of the game would I still get the tier rewards?

If I can remember correctly from FM5, it's based on the tier level you're at when the game comes out. No rewards will be given after that time.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:38:22 AM(UTC)
I have a question. When they released what we were going to be getting in Forza 6 for past Forzas, I decided to fire up my 360 and go back and play some FM2, 3 and 4. But then once i loaded up FM2, I realized I don't have my 360 saves for those games anymore!!! My question is this. I'm willing to go back and play those games, but obviously I'd be starting from scratch. Would my current rewards points get overwritten if I started a new save file in those games? I don't want to destroy the progress I do have. If anyone knows for certain I'd be greatly appreciative.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:43:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jerevicious Go to Quoted Post
Would my current rewards points get overwritten if I started a new save file in those games?

No.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:54:46 AM(UTC)
Tier 8 is impossible for me to get as the closest I will possibly get is 11,975 due to Forza 2. :( hopefully they lower it to 11,750 or something only due to that heck even 11,975 would be OK with me.
 6 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:54:52 AM(UTC)
Today I bought 600 Abarths in Forza 3, Horizon, Forza 4, Forza 5 and Horizon 2. They will earn me 25 million CR.
26 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error