46 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext
#1001 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 2:43:58 AM(UTC)
I really wish that they made a feature to sell your cars so if you didn't want them you could sell them for money it would help me out a lot. Please get this out there so we can get this feature!
#1002 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:23:41 PM(UTC)
Custom races as the single player career mode gets boring quickly with the same races. Also in roadtrips multiplayer show us available sessions to choose rather than being thrown in one.

Or at least show all the races like in xbox 360 and be able to choose the division of cars in the race, hate that the same places always have the same boring old races.

Edited by user Friday, May 1, 2015 9:55:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1003 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:37:59 AM(UTC)
Why does it keep matching me with people I blocked???? What is the point than?
#1004 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2015 7:37:06 PM(UTC)
Dear Turn 10,
Forza horizon 2 is my favorite game of all time but I have some tips to make it better. First, I think hazard and turning lights should be added. Also, you should be able to turn on and off the lights whenever you want. I hope that this gets added because it would be awesome!
 1 user liked this post.
#1005 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 10:11:25 AM(UTC)
Adjustable wheel offsets and various muffler options. That's all I want
#1006 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 3:25:34 AM(UTC)
Not a wish for Horizon 2 as am enjoying it as it is, but my wish is that Japan is the location of Horizon 3, it'd be awesome and should keep all the drift fans happy.
#1007 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:35:26 PM(UTC)
This game could really use a race editor. I love racing in this game but im sick of doing the same traces all the time. Having the ability to make a race would just be the best thing ever!
#1008 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 9:34:09 AM(UTC)
I am very into drag racing and I'm one of the best along with some of my friends we would really love some drag slics for the runway and more engine swaps also for nos and bigger turbos maybe?
#1009 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 9:56:16 AM(UTC)
why not add to the xbox 360 version worldwide online free roaming? that way its fair because then both xbox 360 and xbox one versions will have it!also add to both versions for championship races to be played online and offline and also add that you can play road trips on singleplayer and you still get rewards for doing singleplayer.if you add those things i will be very very very very very very(9 trillion years later)very very very happy.
#1010 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 2:37:22 PM(UTC)
i wish for dlc car packs that are included in the car pass i dished out a bunch of money for, not separate, that happens in forza 6 im not even going to bother buying it. so yea wish it was more like forza 5 when they included them in the car pass like smart people
#1011 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 9:51:19 AM(UTC)
BIG SUGGESTION ---

Please give us an option to tag and filter our favorite garage cars in each class... Or even better... a way to mothball cars from our primary selection list. I know I can use filters for class, but sometimes the time to click through and get back and select among many is still difficult.

I see such an option being another filter option, but each car would need to be able to be tagged as a favorite. Maybe a check box in tuning or upgrades to make it so???

I love the wide variety, but after obtaining 200+ cars, online road trips become very frustrating when time runs out trying to locate a specific car.

also, I would love to see a slightly longer delay between races at the meets. A trip to the garage to change cars usually ends with missing the next race by a few seconds even when extremely quick at selecting my car. Some people pull this off, but I never seem to be able to get back in time for the next race.

First suggestion above would be great.

Thanks!
#1012 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 12:32:44 PM(UTC)
The mercedes cars (the car models. at least one though) used in TLW:JP
The new mercedes that will be in Jurassic World
1993 explorer XLT with the light so we can do the Jurassic Park tour cars.

We have the willys and rubicon for the JP jeeps because the look of the wrangler has barely changed from the 90s to now. Well until recently that is.

I probably have Jurassic World on the brain causing me to make this wish.

If not this game do the next.

wrong wishlist, just noticed.

Edited by user Thursday, May 7, 2015 12:55:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1013 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 3:55:51 PM(UTC)
I would like an option to turn off notifications, not the notifications for xp, bonus boards etc. But for barn find and wheelspins, I don't have a short memory span so I don't need a notification every 2 minutes telling me theres a new FRICKIN barn find or wheelspin, i'll use them when I decide too. so please make an option to turn them off
#1014 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2015 8:15:01 PM(UTC)
I've done most of the championships and love them but I think they should add more cars so there can be more championships to do and enjoy. More cars so we can have more fun experiences with a lot of different cars to drive around w/ your friends and ALSO.... Why not more designs options so we can enjoy customizing our whole bunch of cars our way. A bigger map I suggest because you'll have a more bigger area to enjoy your amazing cars and .. HHmm? Why not some more bucket list and some more game modes to enjoy.
#1015 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 3:41:02 AM(UTC)
Now I know that this may seem a little ridiculous for a car game but what if they added motorcycles? Even though Forza is known for its cars but if they added bikes, i think that it would be an interesting little DLC/add-on. I do believe that they can pull it off. The main reason why I believe that they should add in motorcycles is because, like cars, they range from a selection of motor sizes. Ranges small as 125cc to 1200cc. Bikes like Kawasaki or Ducati would be a nice little flair to to the game. Another reason why is that they are really fun to use, going around a corner on your knees, pulling wheelies at 180mph. A little far fetched I know, but, in my opinion. it would be riveting feature! Thanks.
#1016 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 3:17:39 AM(UTC)
i with this cars and i think most of them are on forza 5 so its easy to make it on forza horizon 2
A. F- body generation
1. pontiac trans am ws6 collectors edition 2002
2. Chevrolet camaro ss 2002
3. Chevrolet corvette C5 generation (if they add this car there will be all generations of corvettes )

#1017 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:49:54 AM(UTC)
Chevrolet camaro pack would be great promotion for the new 6th gen plus we could get new camaro's that we have never seen on any fm game

Edited by user Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:59:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1018 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:44:09 PM(UTC)
There are two things I really miss from the original Horizon series.

1. The Club 1000. That really added quite a bit of additional play value to the game for me, and may have been my most favorite of all the in-game adventures.

2. Not really part of the game, but rather forum generated was the weekly hunt/challenge that appeared sometime after the first of the year. I definitely had quite a bit of fun solving the clues each week.
#1019 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:28:26 PM(UTC)
I highly doubt this will ever happen in FH2 so it's more of a wish for FH3.

Everyone always asks for a level editor or a race creator and I understand the difficulties or frustrations that could occur from implementing one but it cannot be argued that one would help increase the longevity of the game. I was thinking about it a bit and came up with an idea that could possibly work out for what both the fans want and what the folks at Turn 10 are willing to do.

So as far as a race creator goes my thoughts were something like this: The user pauses the game and one of the small square icons is for a race editor. When entered, you are presented with the in-game map and there are no icons. The user is then presented with two simple selections. One, the choice of making a circuit race or a point-to-point race and two, how the checkpoints should be spaced out - 1) close, 2) distant, 3) neutral. Upon selection the user places the starting and finish locations on the map (in a circuit race these are the same so only one is selected). Using the selection indicator already available, the user the draws a route that they'd like their race to follow. The game then tweaks the route slightly to ensure you're not driving through impassible walls, copses of trees you cannot get through, houses, and the likes and automatically puts in the checkpoints.

This option presents the developers with a certain amount of control over the custom race creator and ensures that everything works as it should. It eliminates the need for connecting pieces, texture and surfacing, and other such stresses of actually making a track because it uses only what the game already has. The beauty is that it also allows users to create their own races which would take away some of the grind or staleness of the game having only the same few courses raced over and over again.

As far as the play factor goes I would see it one of two ways. Either you create a custom race and want it to be private so you can only play it in SOLO and the playing field is filled with AI - much like you would see a championship at any given location. I you share the course (much like how tunes and paints are done already) it can be played online; however, the difference here is making sure everyone can use them. To do this, custom races would only be allowed to be accessed from Private free roam and once at the location, everyone who enters the race would be forced to download the item to race (they can choose not to, but then they're dropped out of the event back to free roam). Again, this makes it slightly easier on the devs by restricting it to private play. The other option would be to take a GTA V approach to how the events are shared and accessed.

That's just my €0.02 though. I'd love to hear critiques or opinions about the idea or implementation behind a custom race creator as I have described it above. :D
#1020 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:30:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
1. The Club 1000. That really added quite a bit of additional play value to the game for me, and may have been my most favorite of all the in-game adventures.

If something similar to the 1000 club made an appearance in FH2 that would be lots of fun and would for sure increase the long term play factor of the game. Sadly, I'm not sure that's what the devs want sticking to such a strict every year a new game is out schedule and restricting what actually happens in online as they have.

If something like the 1000 Club appeared I'm sure it would be most welcome but it seems as if the time to release it were a month or two ago. Much of the community has finished and moved on with Horizon 2 and those left are new comers and those who play limited games and don't play much else - like me.
#1021 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:41:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneFerrari123 Go to Quoted Post
Dear Turn 10,
Forza horizon 2 is my favorite game of all time but I have some tips to make it better. First, I think hazard and turning lights should be added. Also, you should be able to turn on and off the lights whenever you want. I hope that this gets added because it would be awesome!

Not to rain on your parade but how do you propose they implement his?

Whenever you have a suggestion, it never hurt to have an implementation idea in mind to show that you have given this some thought ahead of time.

In the case of hazards and indicators those could be added, but what would turn indicators really do? When would cars indicate a turn? Why would they indicate a turn - in this game what is the point? Also, what button would you use to activate the turn indicator and then which direction does that indicate? I'm unsure if you've looked at the controller but the game already uses all the buttons so I'm not sure where you propose three additional inputs are placed - and it is three, right? 1 for the left turn indicator, 1 for the right turn indicator, and 1 for the lights?

I'm all for adding a lights on/off option for the player but there isn't really room for it on the controller, the game does a good job of turning the lights on and off for the player and giving the player control over that isn't something that is really necessary. At least in my eyes.
#1022 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:33:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OneFerrari123 Go to Quoted Post
Dear Turn 10,

how do you propose they implement this?

B Wald answers.

LS button: cycle headlights off->lo beam->hi beam->off (á la GTA V)

RS button + RB or LB: toggle right or left turn indicator

RS button + RB and LB simultaneously: toggle 4-ways (hazards)

I reckon this would work.

"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
 2 users liked this post.
#1023 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:58:46 PM(UTC)
I haven't read through this whole thread in a while, so please pardon me if others have already brought it up. Mookstunna, a few of our other Fuel Junkies and I were talking about this and we really think we're onto something.

Our biggest wish for FH2? Keep it around. We don't want a FH3 -- at least not in the traditional sense.

Instead, we'd like to see continued DLC's and expansion packs adding to the existing map and selection of cars. We all have our favorite cars with our favorite tunes and liveries. There's no guarantee that these will be able to be imported into the next installment. While there are those of us that enjoy designing and tuning, it would be so much more enjoyable to focus our talents on new vehicles yet still be able to turn the ignition on our pride and joy at a moment's notice. I think the developers might even enjoy this... instead of THEM using their time to reintroduce player favorite cars, surely they'd like to work on something new more often too? And don't tell me that they just import the cars from one game to the next -- because there are plenty of all-new layer positioning glitches on the same old cars in the livery editor.

Given the free-roam ability (which will be a huge consideration that may hold me back from purchasing FM6) that's already a part of FH2, it's not like the developers would need to reconstruct much to add to the map. Knock down a boundary barrier somewhere and just keep adding. Heck, we drive off road already, so just build on the other end of one of the clearings. Or for those who do prefer pavement, I'm fairly certain I've seen at least one or two dead-end driveways that could serve this purpose. There's that ruined bridge that we drive under on the north side of the map, crossing the railroad track. Why not show some construction equipment around it for a few weeks before it's renovated and put into use as an expansion route? Could you imagine racing up and down that? Or they could take the easy route and follow Storm Island's waypoint approach where we just meet somewhere and push a button to be teleported to the new area. I'd love to see a desert / baja environment, a snow & ice laden mountain environment, and for variety... have some of the low areas on Storm Island flood and wash out. Imagine having to compensate for a cross-current!!

DLC's could also build on what we already have to work with. Give us new routes to race on the existing map. As some have mentioned, maybe a custom track editor could be added on. Add to the parts and wheel library. Not every top-end engine option has to be a LS 6.2. Give me an old Cleveland or Windsor 351, a 454, a 502, a Cummins or a Duramax. How about the option to back-half our cars and tub them to put in some really wide rear wheels and tires? While I'm on the subject of extreme mods, how about letting us lay frame and/or rocker on the pavement? I know, keep dreaming... LOL How tough would it be to add to the livery editor so that we could shave off door handles, paint our bumpers and/or grilles (*cough* F100 *cough*) or even use metallic layers?

I understand the need to put out new titles so that someone could pick up and play without having already purchased the older version. How tough could it really be to set up the next title to be both freestanding and an add-on? If it's only offered as DLC content, that eliminates the conflict over which disk to use. Or the game prompts the player asking if they have the older game and if they'd like to install it to the HD.

From the developers' perspective, this could turn the EXISTING game and DLC into an ongoing cash cow. Think about it. Let's say John Doe converts over from PS to Xbox One only months before FH3 is released. If FH3 follows tradition and is stand alone only, he decides not to buy FH2 -- even at the now discounted price -- because FH3 is right around the corner. BUT, if FH3 is directly compatible and can be combined with FH2, everything FH2 receives a breath of fresh air. Mr. Doe buys FH3 because it's newer and shinier. He gets hooked, (maybe he joins us here in the Forza forums) and learns about the connection. Now his new purchase has FH2 and all of its DLC waiting for him from day one!! Turn10 and company could still be raking in money on their FH2 work years from now. Multiply this by the thousands as new players are brought in with the introduction of each succeeding Horizons generation throughout the life of XBox One.

Bottom line, I want them to take what we have now and add something, or a lot of things, new. Regurgitating the cars that seem to make the cut every time and just dropping them into a new environment isn't entirely new. It's just different. Giving us new areas to play in and new vehicles to drive in them, along with the option to use what's already in our garage... now that would be something new. Only a small handful of other games have attempted to build on prior success instead of outright replacing it. Turn 10 has the means to do this and do it well.

Edited by user Saturday, May 23, 2015 10:18:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1024 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 5:32:09 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, just here to suggest some things that may improve this game. I'm not going to lie, most of my suggestions are drift oriented, but I do feel like most people play this game to drift. There will also be a lot of Nissan suggestions here.

Lobby Options

Please add a way to disable the below: Both for Solo and Multiplayer.
  1. Weather - When rain is enabled all my drift cars become instant donut machines...
  2. Traffic Cars - The traffic cars have been very annoying. The first horizon didn't have cars in the multiplayer, made it fun for drift lobbies.
  3. Solo Drivatars - This currently is the most annoying feature in solo.. I rack up a huge point streak just to have it ruined by a drivatar that doesn't follow the rules of the road.
  4. Maybe Also Add Label for Multiplayer lobby. Such as Drift, Drag, Race, Cruise, Games. So people can search for lobbies and find other players who like what they like.

Stance/Drift Lyfe

A large majority of the Forza Horizon players are people who are into Lowering cars & drifting them. They like the free roam capabilities and love to show off there cars. Unfortunately, there are limits in Forza Horizon 2. Here are some things you can add to satisfy your fans.
  • Allow for lower ride heights on cars. Everyone wants to be slammed to the floor, why not let them. Especially in a game, why not allow form > function.
  • Add in Spacers.. This will allow players who have camber on their cars to actually show it off. I for one just like the look of tires being outside of the guards.
  • Allow removal of the stock wing on cars such as (240sx, silvia s13, and s15).
  • Add more rocket bunny kits for cars or just kits in general. I was quite sad to see no 180sx kit for the 240sx. Also there are no pignose versions of this car.
  • Please make the tone on the SR20DET Engine deeper. I've had a s13 coupe with an sr20det for a while, and at no point did it sound like it does in this game. It soothes me in real life, but makes me cringe in this game cause of how terrible it sounds.
  • Add paint layers to the rims such as face & lip. So if we wanted to paint the rims face blue, but leave the lip of the rim chrome, we can.
  • People love cosmetic things, add more things to change appearance of cars. The great thing about forza horizon is that you can show off your personality through your car.

More CARS!!!!!

Everyone wants more cars, here's my suggestions:
  • 1996 Nissan 240sx S14 Zenki (You had this in Forza 4 and I was sad to not see it in horizon. Only issue I had was that I preferred the front of the kouki model.)
  • 1997 Nissan 240sx S14 Kouki
  • 89-92 Nissan 240sx coupe/vert. (include pignose front.)
  • 1997 Nissan D21 Hardbody Truck.
  • 2005 Nissan 350z (I was confused about why they took this out. I have a lot of friends with this in real life that were bummed when they couldn't use this car)
  • Toyota AE86 Levin Hatch version (I'm a nissan fanboy so I'm not sure what the exact name is)
  • Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe version (GTA5 had this and it made a lot of people happy)
  • Toyota AE86 Sprinter Coupe version (I believe this is an SR5, idk)
  • Scion FRS, I didn't get why they added the GT86 and the BRZ but not this.
  • 02-05 Subaru Impreza RS (First Facelift version)
  • 1989 Mazda RX-7 FC
  • VW Jetta

Please leave any suggestion you guys have below!
 1 user liked this post.
#1025 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:36:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Want Cookies Go to Quoted Post

• Scion FRS, I didn't get why they added the GT86 and the BRZ but not this.
    Please leave any suggestion you guys have below!

• Because the Toyota GT86 and Scion FRS are exactly the same car. In the US the car is sold as the Scion FRS by Scion dealers but most people that actually car buy the car and get the badges replaced to be correct with Toyota and GT86.
    46 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error