#1 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2015 10:53:25 PM(UTC)
my name is DM Big Country and i am currently looking for a drift team on forza to be apart of but i do not points drift. i quit for awhile and now i have came back. i can use any car besides FWD and AWD. i mostly use the 2013 mustang. if anyone is looking for some team members or would love to give me a tryout send me a message on here or my xbox account i check both quite often. Thank You
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:43:28 AM(UTC)
I'm keen on letting you join my new found team On Lock Sliders. xOLS feel free to add me on Xbox
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:36:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DM Big Country Go to Quoted Post
my name is DM Big Country and i am currently looking for a drift team on forza to be apart of but i do not points drift. i quit for awhile and now i have came back. i can use any car besides FWD and AWD. i mostly use the 2013 mustang. if anyone is looking for some team members or would love to give me a tryout send me a message on here or my xbox account i check both quite often. Thank You

You can message me on xbl if you would like. No special things or cars you have to use long as ypur decent...witch your a drift n mafia member so you probably are good and if me an the rest of the team thinks your a cool dude your in... and were one of the only active teams around anymore me n xxjohnson99xx is on every night, so is skateuh and gt500 wills and the rest of the team is on ever other day.
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 3:45:37 AM(UTC)
We need people for competition from Drag,Drift,touge,and circuit. Cme on and message Team Hankook or the
Leader:JdmDrifter22
Co-Leader:Amazingdude000
2ndCo-Just Drift 1
Hope your interested in this invitation for tryouts.

Notification

Icon
Error