#1 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2015 2:12:07 PM(UTC)
I went to play Horizon 2 on my xbox one and it said my information needed to be synced and as i thought all my information was on my local drive so I synced with that to find out that it had been deleted and I was starting the game over again. I then deleted the local data so I could then sync with xbox live to retrieve my original data but the data had already been replaced by the new game. All of my information is clearly still available on the forza hub but I have no way or getting this information to my xbox one. Is there anything I can do now or is it all lost forever? I put 25 days into the game and I don't want to loose all that gameplay.

Help would be much appreciated!

#2 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2015 2:45:06 PM(UTC)
Your information is not available on Forza Hub.

Forza Hub displays information that has synced to the servers and is not actual save data. Think of it similarly to the leaderboards that only store your car and fastest time and nothing else.

Unfortunately it seems you must start over. If you want you can send an email to Turn10 at forzafb@microsoft.com or message a Turn10 employee on these forums. Explain what happened and hope you hear back.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:09:03 PM(UTC)
damn that sucks.... thanks for the information!
#4 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 6:58:12 AM(UTC)
If you could email forzafb@microsoft.com with the title "FH2 game save" explaining the problem, someone will try to help.
Forza EMEA Community Manager

Notification

Icon
Error