#1 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 10:36:38 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone as forza 4s coming to a end im wondering if theres still any pro points drifters around? Im 96th and looking for some new people to drift with
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2014 3:18:15 PM(UTC)
hi im not yet in a set position on the leaderboards as I have not yet completed them all or they arnt to a good enough standard for me, but I do drift good well I think I drift good enough to say im a good drifter. I am also looking for some good drifters on FM4 as there isn't a lot of lobbies on the game that have good drifters, apart from when you go into a random ultimate drift lobby and find your against DTRK members which can be a good challenge (not trying to be disrespectful) or fun to drift with
Yeah I'm a dog so that means I pack a mean bite so watch out
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 5:40:35 PM(UTC)
OMG its Happy Dayz :)
#4 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 4:24:45 AM(UTC)
There's only like 5 points drifters on these forums
#5 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 7:48:57 AM(UTC)
On the forums they maybe hard to find but there are still PLENTY of good points drifters left in Forza 4 who aren't apart of the forums, well in the user created lobbies there are.
#6 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 3:50:56 PM(UTC)
Nobody wants to join your team you scrub you suck at drifting!
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:53:47 PM(UTC)
Im not high up there because i dont go all out on my drifts i only drift in Ulitmate RWD drift lobbys and try tandem with people but i get Decent amount of points....if that counts lol
User is suspended until 1/23/2043 10:32:03 AM(UTC)
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2015 8:04:30 PM(UTC)
i am still around but i dont run leaderboards or anything alike anymore as it was plagued over by slicks
GT: The Fujin Water
YT: Youtube.com/FujinWater
Twitter : FujinWater
Twitch.tv/thefujinwater
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:33:34 AM(UTC)
I do what I can points wise but I only RWD and I am not very good :)

Notification

Icon
Error